Found Deceased IL - Laura Wolfe, 46, Marion, 17 July 2020 *arrest*

Do you know that there's an active investigation, tho? Yes, I understand her daughter keeping info close to the vest...I just wish there was an update or something to let people know that they are still investigating. I'm from Marion, Illinois. It's a pretty small town, and honestly I don't have much faith in the local P.D. Do you know if FBI or anyone else is helping? P.I.?
Yes and no. From the daughter's own mouth/writings, it's an active/open case.

Just because we aren't hearing anything doesn't mean anything. There are things happening behind the scenes that we don't always know about. If this guy is involved, no doubt in me that they are trying to gather more info on him but possibly do not want to let him know he's a suspect which isn't unusual from my experience.

And I remember info that got out at the beginning of the case that was immediately taken down because they didn't want to impact the case. Something vaguely about a family friend giving out info and that this guy's picture was added to a missing flyer and it was not approved by the organization who made the flyer.

Where is Laura Wolfe/Orlovich? Public Group | Facebook

Nov 19 Post

leaving her residence July 15th in a 1998 model Yukon with a 38 year old African American male who goes by “snoop”.
He is roughly 5 feet 11 inches tall, 180 lbs, and wears glasses from time to time.
She told roommates she headed up north and was going to help him with family matters.
Snoop claimed he needed to go up there to handle things for the “death of his son”. She has not been seen since and has not been heard from since the following day when she called roommates and a friend because she was desperately trying to find a way back home from Kalamazoo Michigan. On both calls, a man could be heard screaming at her in the background. That was the last time anyone had known contact with my momma.
Her last confirmed location was in Michigan. The man she left with returned however she, did not.

https://www.facebook.com/theawarefoundation/photos/a.600871366731301/1717371905081236/
117157757_1717371911747902_8397542293199320825_n.jpg

Is Lynn Ware Jr of Tennesse, Snoop?

They charged this guy, but I am not sure if this is the person Laura left with to help?

My apologies. Missing Persons Of America tells me he is one and the same. He didn't look remotely the same.

Sympathy and better days to Laura's beloved
daughter.

Last edited:
Lynn Ware, Jr comes up in a Denton, TN newspaper. I believe it's The Standard on July 20, 2020 as getting a divorce.

Is that why he had to go "somewhere" in Mid July?

Little local paper tells marriages, divorces, births etc.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back