NOTGUILTY CA - Ryan Bonari, Hit & run at Bob & Betty's, 2 hurt, Auburn, 16 Oct 2019 *arrest*

Thanks a bunch @Suglo - scribbling new stuff in my notes! :D

edited to say: darn - I can't get into that link you just post - but I could in the other one....

Making this post for a Mod to change the title to:

CA - Ryan Bonari - (sorry mod no age) - 10/16/19- Hit & run at Bob & Betty's, Auburn

Thank you Mods! :)

Thanks a bunch @Suglo - scribbling new stuff in my notes! :D

edited to say: darn - I can't get into that link you just post - but I could in the other one....
Yeah it’s one of those captcha ones so I shouldn’t have even linked it as everyone needs to do the captcha in order to see the case file. Sorry about that.

Monday, November 9th:
*Arraignment Hearing (murder) (@ 8:30am PT) - CA – Timothy Ryan Bonari () (Oct. 16, 2019, Auburn) - *Skylar Cruz Warren-Perry (26/now 27) arrested & charged (10/17/19) & arraigned (9/28/20) with felony murder, 2 counts of attempted murder, 2 counts of assault with a deadly weapon (intentional hit & run which injured 2 other people), 3 counts of serious felony: felony w/use of deadly weapon (car), 1 count of fleeing scene result-death/permanent serious injury & 2 counts of hit & run with injury or death. Plead not guilty to use of deadly weapon (car). No bond.
Police believe Perry intentionally tried to hit two people in front of Bob & Betty's One Sixty Club. One person was hit & treated at the scene. The second person is being treated at the hospital for non-life threatening injuries. While trying to leave the scene, investigators say he hit a third person, who was identified by police as Ryan Bonari. Bonari was left behind with serious injuries that, ultimately, killed him.
9/28/20 Update: Arraignment hearing. Plead not guilty to use of deadly weapon (car) & waived speedy trial. Next arraignment hearing for murder on 11/9/20 @ 8:30am.

Last edited:
Monday, November 9th:
*Arraignment Hearing (murder) (@ 8:30am PT) - CA – Timothy Ryan Bonari () (Oct. 16, 2019, Auburn) - *Skylar Cruz Warren-Perry (26/now 27) arrested & charged (10/17/19) & arraigned (9/28/20) with felony murder, 2 counts of attempted murder, 2 counts of assault with a deadly weapon (intentional hit & run which injured 2 other people), 3 counts of serious felony: felony w/use of deadly weapon (car), 1 count of fleeing scene result-death/permanent serious injury & 2 counts of hit & run with injury or death. Plead not guilty to use of deadly weapon (car). No bond.
Police believe Perry intentionally tried to hit two people in front of Bob & Betty's One Sixty Club. One person was hit & treated at the scene. The second person is being treated at the hospital for non-life threatening injuries. While trying to leave the scene, investigators say he hit a third person, who was identified by police as Ryan Bonari. Bonari was left behind with serious injuries that, ultimately, killed him.
9/28/20 Update: Arraignment hearing. Plead not guilty to use of deadly weapon (car) & waived speedy trial. Next arraignment hearing for murder on 11/9/20 @ 8:30am.
@Niner The docket shows that the next trial confirming conference is now set for 1/4/2021 at 8:30 am.

Thanks for the info @Suglo !
animated-smileys-computer-14.gif

Hope you are staying safe & healthy! And wearing that mask! :) All is good here!

Monday, January 4, 2021
*Trial Confirming Conference Hearing (murder) (@ 8:30am PT) - CA – Timothy Ryan Bonari () (Oct. 16, 2019, Auburn) - *Skylar Cruz Warren-Perry (26/now 27) arrested & charged (10/17/19) & arraigned (9/28/20) with felony murder, 2 counts of attempted murder, 2 counts of assault with a deadly weapon (intentional hit & run which injured 2 other people), 3 counts of serious felony: felony w/use of deadly weapon (car), 1 count of fleeing scene result-death/permanent serious injury & 2 counts of hit & run with injury or death. Plead not guilty to use of deadly weapon (car). No bond.
9/28/20 Update: Arraignment hearing. Plead not guilty to use of deadly weapon (car) & waived speedy trial. Next arraignment hearing for murder on 11/9/20 @ 8:30am. 11/9/20 Update: Next trial confirming conference hearing on 1/4/21.

Case No:Docket No:Authority Literal:Charge - Level - Charge Literal:Court Date/Time:Court Location:Bail:62169451
ARREST MADE BY PEACE OFFICER187 (A)PC - F - MURDER 3/1/2021 8:30:00 AM DEPT 20/Placer -Arraignment

link: http://ftpincustody.placersheriff.org/InCustody.pdf
I looked the case up this morning before coming here and saw that they have another trial confirming conference on March 1st but see you got it through the jail records first. Good!

I looked the case up this morning before coming here and saw that they have another trial confirming conference on March 1st but see you got it through the jail records first. Good!

Yes, I can't access the court site, but the jail site has dates! So I'm good! :)

Just let me know if you ever can’t access or need more info and I’ll get into the court site and let you know :)

Okay - sounds good! I never know when I can access something - sometimes I can - sometimes not... it gets frustrating when I can't. :(

Monday, March 1st:
9/28/20 Update: Arraignment hearing. Plead not guilty to use of deadly weapon (car) & waived speedy trial. Next arraignment hearing for murder on 11/9/20 @ 8:30am. 11/9/20 Update: Next trial confirming conference hearing on 1/4/21. 1/4/21 Update; Next arraignment hearing on 3/1/21.

Looks like the arraignment hearing was rescheduled...

62169451 ARREST MADE BY PEACE OFFICER187 (A)PC - F - MURDER 4/26/2021 8:30:00AM DEPT 20/Placer Arraignment CourtNo Bail

62169451 ARREST MADE BY PEACE OFFICER245 (A)(1)PC - F - FORCE/ADW NOT FIREARNo Court Date Scheduled DEPT 42/Roseville CourtNo Bai

lonk: http://ftpincustody.placersheriff.org/InCustody.pdf

Looks like the arraignment hearing was rescheduled...

62169451 ARREST MADE BY PEACE OFFICER187 (A)PC - F - MURDER 4/26/2021 8:30:00AM DEPT 20/Placer Arraignment CourtNo Bail

62169451 ARREST MADE BY PEACE OFFICER245 (A)(1)PC - F - FORCE/ADW NOT FIREARNo Court Date Scheduled DEPT 42/Roseville CourtNo Bai

lonk: http://ftpincustody.placersheriff.org/InCustody.pdf
Yes! I also looked it up at the court and this is what came up. :)

Monday, April 26th
*Arraignment Hearing (murder) (@ 8:30am PT) - CA – Timothy Ryan Bonari () (Oct. 16, 2019, Auburn) - *Skylar Cruz Warren-Perry (26/now 27) arrested & charged (10/17/19) & arraigned (9/28/20 for use of deadly weapon) with felony murder, 2 counts of attempted murder, 2 counts of assault with a deadly weapon (intentional hit & run which injured 2 other people), 3 counts of serious felony: felony w/use of deadly weapon (car), 1 count of fleeing scene result-death/permanent serious injury & 2 counts of hit & run with injury or death. Plead not guilty to use of deadly weapon (car). No bond.
9/28/20 Update: Arraignment hearing. Plead not guilty to use of deadly weapon (car) & waived speedy trial. Next arraignment hearing for murder on 11/9/20 @ 8:30am. 11/9/20 Update: Next trial confirming conference hearing on 1/4/21. 1/4/21 Update: Next arraignment hearing for murder charge on 3/1/21.
3/1/21 Update: Arraignment hearing for murder charge rescheduled to 4/26/21. No court date scheduled for felony w/use of deadly weapon (car).

Looks like arraignment hearing was rescheduled.

Case No:Docket No:Authority Literal:Charge - Level - Charge Literal:Court Date/Time:Court Location:Bail:

62169451 ARREST MADE BY PEACE OFFICER187 (A)PC - F - MURDER 5/10/2021 8:30:00 AM DEPT 20/Placer Arraignment

CourtNo Bail:
62169451 ARREST MADE BY PEACE OFFICER245 (A)(1)PC - F - FORCE/ADW NOT FIREAR No Court Date Scheduled
DEPT 42/Roseville CourtNo Bail

Looks like arraignment hearing was rescheduled.

Case No:Docket No:Authority Literal:Charge - Level - Charge Literal:Court Date/Time:Court Location:Bail:

62169451 ARREST MADE BY PEACE OFFICER187 (A)PC - F - MURDER 5/10/2021 8:30:00 AM DEPT 20/Placer Arraignment

CourtNo Bail:
62169451 ARREST MADE BY PEACE OFFICER245 (A)(1)PC - F - FORCE/ADW NOT FIREAR No Court Date Scheduled
DEPT 42/Roseville CourtNo Bail

The docket actually shows 5/10/21 at 8:30 am as a trial confirming hearing. They also have 9/10/21 at 8:30 am as a Trial Assignment-Jury Trial Hearing with a Jury Trial Date of 9/13/21 at 8:30 am.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back