- Amy L. Bracken, 39
- 17 January 2020 -

Amy Lee Bracken
White / Female / 39 Years Old
5' 6" :: 215 Lbs.
Green Eyes
Hair Color-Length-Style:

86485916_2635109359939250_5162636739461775360_n.jpg

Somerset County is in South-Western, PA.
Day Twenty-Nine

1)) Somerset Boro Police Department:
Somerset Borough Police Department

2)) Find Amy Bracken Facebook™

https://www.facebook.com/search/top/?q=amy bracken&epa=SEARCH_BOX

3)) Google™ Supplements & Updates:
Amy L. Bracken, 39 - Missing - PA - بحث Google

4)) Pennsylvania Missing and Unidentified:
Pennsylvania Missing Persons

5)) Others Missing in Pennsylvania:
Missing Persons Discussion

Check-Back Package:

A)) (Lower) Municipal District Judge Court Docket:

B)) (Upper) Court of Common Pleas Docket:
C)) Philadelphia Municipal Court:
D)) State-by-State Incarceration: VINELink:
E)) NamUs:
National missing & Unidentified persons system:
Missing Persons Search
Checked Nationwide on 14 Feb
™ = Trademark
BOLO = [BOWL' low] = Be On the Look-Out

LE = Law Enforcement
MSM = Main-Stream Media
NCIC = National Crime Information Center
PSP = Pennsylvania State Police

[Contribution # 7155
Thread # 504230]

Last edited:
Thank you, @Richrd, for posting about Amy. Here is the link to the Somerset Borough PD's specific post about Amy being missing:

Somerset Borough Police Department

"Somerset Borough Police Department
15 hrs ·
Amy Bracken, age 39 and pictured here, has been reported as missing by her family. Amy was last seen or heard from on January 17th, and her family is concerned for her welfare.

Any information about Amy's whereabouts may be provided to SPD via 814-445-1525.

57 Comments"

Amy's FB:

https://www.facebook.com/Airhead2010 (last public post in 2019)

Amy has been missing for almost one month. I hope she can be found soon.

MAR 9, 2020
Family looking for answers 2 months after woman disappeared when going on date
[...]

The family of Amy Lee Bracken said the 39-year-old got a ride from Somerset Borough to North Braddock to meet someone she met online Jan. 17. ...

“She was a really sweet girl. She was somebody who was genuine, kind, caring. Somebody you don’t really see too often in this world," said BL, the man she met on social media and went to meet.

[...]

“She hasn’t contacted anybody or called anybody or got in Facebook and that’s unusual for her because she’s pretty dependent on her dad," said DC, Bracken’s aunt.

BL said after the two spent that weekend together, a man in a white Lexus with Ohio plates came to pick her up.

“She said she was going to go somewhere real quick, maybe stay the night at a friend’s house, and then come back in the morning. I’ve never heard from her since," BL said.

[...]

Sometimes in a missing person’s case investigators can track a cellphone. Bracken’s family said she broke it days before the trip and didn’t get it replaced, making this case more difficult.

[...]

Investigators also found that there had been a fraudulent attempt to use Bracken’s Access card in North Braddock, he said.

“Missing person investigations fall under the authority of the agency where the person went missing,” Cox said. “Initially, that was believed to be here in Somerset. However, as the case developed, it became clear that Amy had willingly left Somerset to go to North Braddock. At this point in time, North Braddock is where Amy was last seen.”

Search for missing woman shifts from Somerset to Pittsburgh area

Investigators also found that there had been a fraudulent attempt to use Bracken’s Access card in North Braddock, he said.

“Missing person investigations fall under the authority of the agency where the person went missing,” Cox said. “Initially, that was believed to be here in Somerset. However, as the case developed, it became clear that Amy had willingly left Somerset to go to North Braddock. At this point in time, North Braddock is where Amy was last seen.”

Search for missing woman shifts from Somerset to Pittsburgh area
Noting:

... the case was transferred last week to the Allegheny County Police Department “in order to maintain the continuity of the investigation.” ...

Cox encouraged anyone who may have information on Bracken’s location to contact the Allegheny County Police Department at 412-473-1200 or at their Tips Line at 833-ALL-TIPS. Any information received by the Somerset Borough Police Department will be forwarded to Allegheny County.

Noting:

... the case was transferred last week to the Allegheny County Police Department “in order to maintain the continuity of the investigation.” ...

Cox encouraged anyone who may have information on Bracken’s location to contact the Allegheny County Police Department at 412-473-1200 or at their Tips Line at 833-ALL-TIPS. Any information received by the Somerset Borough Police Department will be forwarded to Allegheny County.
I live in Somerset County and I've never heard about this until I read it here.

I found something that said she is currently in Cambria County Prison but looking for confirmation. Anyone know a good website to verify?

I found the Cambria County record back on March 9th. So I messaged Aaron Martin (WPXI) who was doing a report on Amy and sent him the link. His response was "She did serve some jail time in the past but police and her family say she’s not there now."

The info from VINELink was that she was released by court order on 12/13/2018 from Jefferson County Prison (her most recent incarceration in Pennsylvania)
:
upload_2020-5-3_3-13-25.png

From Cambria County, the last Court action was in 2010 (bad checks, deliquency of a minor):

Common Pleas Docket Sheet
upload_2020-5-3_3-32-28.png

I saw the same information that @ADKGemini saw on the internet, and there was no clue that it wasn't current. Unfortunately, it appears that that website doesn't update their records (www.inmateaid.com is apparently unreliable!).

Amy Lee Bracken NamUs page The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Thumbnail

Height 5' 6" (66 Inches)
Weight 215 lbs

Hair Color Brown
Left Eye Color Hazel
Right Eye Color Hazel

Piercing pierced tongue and bottom lip

Tattoo tattoo on her forearm

Other distinctive physical characteristic she may have dyed her hair

Other
Original police report and initial investigation was with Somerset Borough Police Department who may have the information on clothing. Case has since been transferred to Allegheny County Police Department.

Circumstances of Disappearance Amy received a ride to Braddock, PA where she was to meet a man she met online. She took her belongings in a backpack and has not been seen or heard from since. Amy's tongue and lower lip are pierced and she has a tattoo on her forearm.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd
Back