OH - Nylo Lattimore, 3, and mother Nyteisha, found murdered, Cincinnati, Dec 2020 *arrest*

Remembering Nylo and his mum tonight. No news, sadly.
Ugh. Such a sad case kitty.
Coming up on the one month mark, and this little guy needs to be found. I know it’s unrealistic and improbable, but I keep praying and hoping against hope for a miracle- that someone has a moment of consciousness, does the right thing and tells the authorities where Nylo is. My heart just breaks for Nylo and his mum, Nyteisha. They didn’t deserve to be treated this way and thrown away like trash. Their lives mattered, and I pray they both receive swift justice.

Hoping Nylo is found soon and that he and his mum both get the justice they so rightfully deserve.

IMHO

Last edited:
Investigators still do not know what happened to Nylo, but said in late December that there is “growing concern” after interviewing Brown that “this event with Nylo may involve foul play.”

Crews scoured the banks of the Ohio River near where the boy’s mother was found dead.

Ground search coordinator Jeff Shari said they're not 100% sure Nylo's near the river.

"But, at least we can come back and say we know he's not on the shore," Shari said.

Each crew tracked what ground they covered and that information will be turned over to detectives working the case.

"Each one of our members has a GPS, and the GPS goes on to a mapping system so we can tell exactly where every member has searched. We take that data, and we give that data to the police so they can say we for sure checked that area," Shari said.
Cincinnati 3-year-old Nylo Lattimore has now been missing for 1 month

I spoke w/ CPD Detective Kurt Ballman today about the disappearance of 3-year-old Nylo Lattimore. I was told there have been “no real significant leads as to if he (Nylo) is alive where he would be.”
The search continues and police say they are not giving up. More @ 11 on @FOX19

73A5B124-1889-456D-943A-618ECD890296.jpeg

https://twitter.com/fox19brittanyh/status/1346661181801574400?s=21

The best thing he can do at this point is make a plea deal. I wonder what the DA in this case can offer him to get the information on Nylo?
I don't know that they can offer him anything, if the child' s body is autopsied and murder proved he will be charged with that on top of existing charge.
I'm really disturbed that he may have killed her while his mother was alive to torture her more.. I hope I'm wrong but I cannot reconcile the terror and anguish and agony in which she died..
I doubt she or anybody knew exactly how dangerous he really was or what his capabilities were.
We have a saying here 'There's one in every small town' whenever somebody who does something truly awful was always considered to be no more than strange but harmless.
This is one of the most horrific crimes I ever came across.
Betrayal.

It's painful to come to this thread and see Nylo still hasn't been found. I'm hoping someone can strike a chord in DB, reach a part of his soul that feels human emotion and can identify with Nylo.

When is his next court hearing?

It's painful to come to this thread and see Nylo still hasn't been found. I'm hoping someone can strike a chord in DB, reach a part of his soul that feels human emotion and can identify with Nylo.

When is his next court hearing?
Not sure when next hearing is. I have blocked his name and face, strangely, after spending so many hours studying his vids.. Weird.
Maybe, if they put him with another prisoner or if his family or friends can reach out to him?
He's gonna be getting life in any case, he hasn't really anything to lose by disclosing this info now.

Police say they searched over 180 miles with no trace of missing 3-year-old Nylo Lattimore.

"Nothing has changed as far as our feeling that there's probably foul play involved in Nylo's disappearance," Saunders said Tuesday evening. "Desean Brown, who's been arrested for Nyteisha's murder, has not been forthcoming, has not been cooperative at all with this investigation.

3-year-old Nylo Lattimore still missing, last seen Dec. 4

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clintbentwood