CANADA Canada - Sean Martin Hart, 34, Saanich, BC, 6 Nov 2020

View attachment 278050 Missing from Tertiary Mental Health Facility 4575 Blenkinsop Rd

Saanich Police initial report and Update
Photo_HART_20-25594.jpg
20-25594_HART1.PNG

Man Wanted After Not Returning to Mental Health Facility 20-25594
Date: November 16, 2020
File: 20-25594

The Saanich Police are advising the public to be on the lookout for 34-year-old Sean Hart, who unexpectedly left the Seven Oaks Tertiary Mental Health Facility on November 6, 2020 and did not return. Mr. Hart is described as Caucasian, 6'0” tall, 130 lbs, blue eyes, long, curly brown-reddish hair, last seen dressed in black clothing and wearing a white mask. He requires medical attention.

A Mental Health Act Warrant has been issued for his arrest. If you see him, please do not approach and call 9-1-1. If you have any information that could help locate Mr. Hart, please contact the Saanich Police non-emergency line at 250-475-4321.

Cst. Markus Anastasiades Public Information and Communications Officer media@saanichpolice.ca

Updated Clothing Description for Missing Sean Hart 20-25594
Date: December 15, 2020
UA_Valsetz_pair.jpg
ONLY_black_parka.jpg

File: 20-25594

Saanich Police investigators continue to look for missing man Sean Hart, who unexpectedly left the Seven Oaks Tertiary Mental Health Facility on November 6, 2020 and has not been seen since. Investigators have been able to piece together some clothing items that Sean Hart may have been wearing when he was last seen on November 6, 2020. It is believed he purchased these items new just days before he left the facility.

Jacket – black, ¾ length ladies parka, brand ONLY, with a fur-lined hood (as pictured below)

Boots – black, mid-hiking boots, Under Armour, size 10 (as pictured below)

I live in Victoria. I saw a boot like that today. I'll check it out tomorrow and see if it's the same! But I'm in a suburb outside the city, although buses run out here o_O

I live in Victoria. I saw a boot like that today. I'll check it out tomorrow and see if it's the same! But I'm in a suburb outside the city, although buses run out here o_O
:eek: oh, wow! yeah, please at least call LE to report the sighting. As insignificant as it might seem, it could be the break they need to get Sean to safety. Hopefully they'll be able to get surveillance footage of the boot's owner. Good luck! :)

Yes, good to hear! News article requesting possible boots to be left in place and police notification ... looking forward to your update.

VIDEO: Missing Saanich man’s family holds out hope through Christmas - Sooke News Mirror
  • Dec. 24, 2020 3:30 p.m
The 34-year-old Saanich man, who has schizoaffective disorder, was staying at Seven Oaks Tertiary Mental Health facility when he unexpectedly left on Nov. 6.

Prone to wandering the woods and trekking long distances barefoot, this isn’t the first time Hart has gone missing but it is the longest.

“He, at this stage, would be very manic. He’d be hallucinating, hearing voices and acting very erratic.”

Hart requires medical attention and police ask anyone who sees him to call 911 rather than approaching him.

Please Help Find Sean Martin Hart
31 Jan 2021
Sean Hart is my son, my brother, my cousin, my nephew, my grandson, and my friend. Sean Hart is loved by many and he is missing. 86 days have passed since Sean Hart was last seen. We have had a wonderful amount of support trying to locate Sean, old friends building a website, paying for billboards on the highway, tips have come from all across Vancouver Island and Canada, south of the boarder in California and even further reports from Mexico. Unfortunately, Sean Hart is still missing. We appreciate all tips and sightings. Sean Hart is out there somewhere, he is likely still on Vancouver Island, however we cannot rule out that he has made his way to the mainland.

Please share this message with everyone. It takes two seconds to like this post, page, group and share with your friends and in return their friends. The more people we have keeping an eye out, the sooner we can bring him home to get the care he needs and gives his family a rest from the worry that is in our hearts. If you see Sean Hart, please contact the police.
143476036_116838806997673_6742340369690090142_o.jpg

There are two "Find" FB groups (or is one a page?:confused:) for Sean. Unfortunately, neither has any updates.

@FindSeanHart · Mental Health Service
Sean Hart is 34, 6’, 130lbs. Last seen wearing all black. Sean has long, curly, reddish/brown hair. (His hair is usually worn down or in a pony). Sean is challenged with mental illness and has been off his medication since November 6th.

Public group
Sean Hart is 34, 6’, 130lbs. Last seen wearing all black. Sean has long, curly, reddish/brown hair. (His hair is usually worn down or in a pony). Sean is challenged with mental illness and has been off his medication since November 6th. When Sean is off his meds, he becomes paranoid and reclusive. He will think people are talking badly about him and will therefore isolate in wooded areas or forests. There is also a possibility that he may have gone to the mainland.

FIND SEAN HART!
seanseyes2.jpg

NOT SEAN
These Folks are Not Sean, but we truly appreciate every lead.
(5 photos at link)

Search continues for Saanich man Sean Hart six months after his disappearance - BC Local News
May. 10, 2021

Sean Hart went missing from Seven Oaks Tertiary Mental Health Facility in Saanich six months ago but his family, the police and the public have not stopped searching for him.

The 34-year-old who suffers from schizoaffective disorder was staying at the mental health facility in Saanich when he unexpectedly left on Nov. 6, 2020. Sean has been known to disappear for extended periods of time – usually taking to the woods and wandering long distances barefoot – when he goes off his medication.

Snip

Penny wonders if he might have walked to Metchosin as he’s gone there during previous disappearances, but she can’t be sure.

Possible sightings and tips poured in from all over the Island and Vancouver, and police investigated each one but none led to Sean.

Bumping for Sean. There are no new updates to report. He's out there somewhere, though. :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back