Netflix or Amazon Prime recommendations

This is probably not exactly what you’re looking for, but I just watched unbelievable on Netflix. It’s a limited series based on a true story about a serial rapist. Parts of it will make you crazy mad and disturbed, but it’s not gory. And the relationship between the two female detectives who finally put all the pieces together and catch the sob is amazing. Toni Colette plays one of them and I can’t remember the name of the other one but they are both just excellent. I’ll three of the main female characters are played so well.

I can hardly wait for Season 4 of Ozark to begin. My man and I spent weeks at a time at Table Rock Lake before we grew up and had responsibilities and kids. We lived there for six years. He’s from a little hick town in the Missouri Ozark Mountains. My folks are from the Arkansas Ozark Mountains. So this really hits home.
Ozark Season 4 Guide to Release Date, Cast News and Spoilers

Netflix:
Good Girls
Outnumbered
Peep Show (very young Olivia Colman)
Still Game
Archer

I can't remember the name of one of my favorite Olivia Colman movies/series... she's the primary caretaker for her Alzheimer-suffering father when her brother returns home and begins to unravel a family mystery. While the story primarily revolves around father and son, she's what kept me happily watching. I haven't seen Peep Show, and while I prefer mystery, thriller, crimes, I may give it a try.

Just finished binging Bridgerton on Netflix. It is a drama from Shonda Rhimes (Greys Anatomy, Scandal ) that centers around the Bridgerton family in Regency England. I am sure it is historically inaccurate but is escapist, bodice-ripping fun. Do not watch it with your kids!

Bridgerton - Wikipedia

way too much sex in it
to the point where you're thinking 'this does not advance the storyline'

I can't seem to get into Crown - it took multiple viewings to get through episode 1 and I couldn't tell you what happened in it ... the accents are hard for me to unravel and it just seems so boring
I'm disappointed cause I love British shows ... I couldn't get enough of Downton Abbey and saw the movie too
someone tell me the Crown gets better>

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back