CA CA - Matthew Weaver, 21, Santa Monica Mountains, 10 Aug 2018 #2

Since my last post, I have found some interesting information, some of which, I feel comfortable sharing with the forum.

As I mentioned before about my issues with the timeline. The drive across the valley in 15 minutes makes sense. The drive up stunt rd. in 10 minutes, makes sense. What doesn't add up is the 19 minutes from the corner of old topanga and Mulholland to stunt rd. This past week, I drove it three times and each time, going reasonable slow . It never took me more than 5 minutes max. 14 minutes of unaccountable time that Matthews phone was on that stretch of road.

On the first day of these test, I found something odd on the Matthew weaver timeline map that has never been mentioned or searched before. THERE IS A ADDRESS?

HeXPN0j.jpg

On the whole map there is only one address, which is where it says he turned around on Mulholland.

24937 Mulholland Hwy.

Why would this be on the snap chat timeline? Every other time a U-turn was made it didnt show a address. I have been up and down these roads at the top of stunt rd. and they are narrow, so you would have to turn around into a driveway. Yet, the map shows he turned around on Mulholland with a address, there is a shoulder wide enough for a car turn around. Pulling into a driveway at 24937 Mulholland Hwy. is unlikely if the intent was to turn around to go the opposite direction.

This map was acquired by the ex-girlfriend from a linked account of matthews and has been up for the last 2 years. Yet, to best of my knowledge no one has ever searched there. I am the first one that has even questioned the timelines 19 minutes on stunt rd or noticed the presence of a address.

Now here is the crazy part. When you google the address, it come up to what looks like a abandoned property. No house just a empty lot. Now what are the chances of that?

uN7pDLb.png

XcpB5Qz.png

Now consider this . On May 16,2018 the body of Francisco Reynaldo Cruz was found along the 1600 block of Las Virgenes Canyon Road. On July 21, 2018 the body of Roger Eli Chavez-Barahona was found in the 12000 block of Piuma Road . On August 10th, 2018 Matthew Weaver mysteriously goes missing, the only address from his snapchat map is 24937 mulholland hwy.

Im8RWOG.png

This is a must read article about the indictment of the people responsible for those murders

22 Los Angeles-Based Members of MS-13 Transnational Gang Named in Federal Racketeering Case that Alleges String of Grisly Murders

Indictments Shed Light on Mountain Murder

On September 3, 2018,Two of the four indicted men allegedly involved in the killing of Chavez-Barahona were apprehended in the vicinity of Coastline Drive on PCH. The report states that a machete and a 9 mm pistol, loaded with a high capacity magazine containing 17 live rounds, was found in their vehicle.

According to this information, immediately around the time Matthew goes missing, people are getting murdered and their bodies dumped, walking distance from the only known address on Matthews snap chat map. Law enforcement has the nerve to deny DNA test on hat or a bloodstained shirts because they don't have any evidence that a crime actually occurred, when there is clearly bodies showing up in the general location. WTF!!!

Back to the question I am sure everyone is wondering, did I search 24937 Mulholland Hwy.
I have searched the drainage ditch and a "limited" search on the outside of property. It is private property regardless of no one being there. I am guessing it to be about 50 acres +. There are areas of interest that need to be searched thoroughly that has large trees and overgrown vegetation on the left side of the property.

Truthfully this should be searched by trained law enforcement because of many factors but due to their lack of cooperation and interest, its is up to us to find something first then they will act. Which is ********.

If we do find Matthew anywhere other than on the mountain where his car was found then he was positively murdered and someone tried to cover their tracks by posting the "FRIDAY'S " post on snapchat, dumping his car and calling the girl he was with in the hours before.
I am waiting for information on the other murder cases to be released to the public during trial to see if the other two victims were covered up in similar manner. If the cellphone was used to throw off location or car dumped.

This is great. Could there be a security camera on or near 24937 Hulholland Hwy where they are confident he pulled in there (compared to other times)? And that's why we have the address? Even though it's vacant, based on the area I would guess that it is likely extremely valuable property.

Maybe the family's PI would be comfortable searching?

I just feel like he lost his footing and tumbled down. Two years on, his remains may be scattered so far by wildlife as to be traceless. Still, every nook and cranny needs to be searched because if he didn't succumb to his injuries at once, he would be looking for some kind of shelter from the elements.

The wildlife that is native to this area is not capable of scattering remains to be trace-less. After reading your post I spent a few hours researching the possibility. I referenced this master theses https://digitalcommons.lsu.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=2222&context=gradschool_theses from Maximilian Hiram Cantu.

The immediate area where his car was found, has been searched intensively using a lot of methods. Its a very steep mountain with numerous places to hide which would also limit the type of wildlife that has access to the remains. Vultures are very prevalent for this area and from what I have been told, there was no telltale signs of them gathering within the first few months that Matthew went missing.

This is great. Could there be a security camera on or near 24937 Hulholland Hwy where they are confident he pulled in there (compared to other times)? And that's why we have the address? Even though it's vacant, based on the area I would guess that it is likely extremely valuable property.

Maybe the family's PI would be comfortable searching?

There is no security cameras facing the road on or around this location. If there was, at this point it would be deleted or overwritten. Here are some drone shot from the property

t3ZBfyU.png

rahjtxV.png

XeMUJ26.png

Otsr1zO.jpg

Bumping again for Matthew. Is there any new information or searches planned?
Currently there is not but I meet with the police on Wednesday to go over his case. If anyone has any questions or anything they would like to know let me know. I plan to make a post of everything so we can finally have a set story of what they think happened. I’m hoping to get new search spots or leads and will plan something after

Matthew Weaver Jr., 21, was last seen in the early morning hours of August 10, 2018, near Malibu, California. He had hung out with a friend until around 4:30 a.m., and then drove to the Malibu Canyons after dropping the friend at her house. His car was found the next morning off a trail near Malibu. Since Matthew’s disappearance, authorities, friends, and family have conducted multiple searches for the missing young man, but nothing of significance has been found. Family is offering a $50,000 reward for information leading to Matthew’s whereabouts. If you have any information on Matthew’s case, please call the Los Angeles Police Department’s Missing Persons Unit at 213-996-1800. Anyone wishing to remain anonymous should call the Los Angeles Regional Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS or go to www.lacrimestoppers.org.
Seven years of Dateline's Missing in America: 156 still missing

Currently there is not but I meet with the police on Wednesday to go over his case. If anyone has any questions or anything they would like to know let me know. I plan to make a post of everything so we can finally have a set story of what they think happened. I’m hoping to get new search spots or leads and will plan something after

How did it go with the police on Wednesday? Where they able to piece together what they feel happened?

I was thinking, what if Matthew decided to commit suicide by driving his car recklessly on that dangerous road, with a "Jesus, take the wheel" attitude, hoping to crash down the canyon? His car got stuck before anything happened so he got out, threw his hat, shirt and keys away in anger and frustration. And he walks back down the road for some unknown distance before something happens. I hate to suggest looking over a much wider area but there it is.

Kalimouse Your posts and drone pics were absolutely astounding for Matthew. But then everything got quiet. I was wondering about anything new you might have discovered since your last post with these pics?

It was a dead end about the timeline, I acquired the data from what the timeline was originally created, sadly, it was incomplete due to human error. I corrected it

Due to weather, corona, and participating in other S&R operations. The first time in months, I was able to return to the Overlook was last week, using a drone to follow up on a very strong lead, which turned out to be extremely promising. I wrote a complete breakdown post about the lead and what was found, but was advised to wait on publishing it until we have physically searched the area. I plan to go back this week with the proper bushwhacking equipment.
Regardless of what the outcome is from our search, I will still post the breakdown after because it really makes a lot of sense and may assist others in their search for Matthew.

How did it go with the police on Wednesday? Where they able to piece together what they feel happened?

It was horrible pretty much they have just the reports of what lost hills gave them which is nothing. At this point they are just reading other people’s notes. There is no new information and they have no ide what happened to him. I was able to get the missing persons report without going threw the hassle but that’s it.

It was horrible pretty much they have just the reports of what lost hills gave them which is nothing. At this point they are just reading other people’s notes. There is no new information and they have no ide what happened to him. I was able to get the missing persons report without going threw the hassle but that’s it.

wildcats I am so sorry. That sounds awful. I am so sad that they never took Matthews case seriously:,(

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back