interesting denver post "linda pugh" article from way back.

Tobiano8th

Reaction score
the most knowledgible posters will have seen this i'm sure... but i am pretty knowledgible about the case but hadn't seen this.

Ex-Housekeeper Says Patsy Ramsey Killed JonBenet

* She thought Patsy Ramsey had killed JonBenet.

* The grand jury seemed to zero in on Patsy Ramsey, and she thought it would indict her.

OTHER STUFF, all Pugh's views,

no intruder would have known where to find swiss army knife, blanket in dryer, room in basement.... i guess wouldn't have known blanket was in dryer.

PR = multiple personalities, hand writing is assuredly PR.
why didn't she write a book?
is she still alive?

thanks in advance :)

the most knowledgible posters will have seen this i'm sure... but i am pretty knowledgible about the case but hadn't seen this.

Ex-Housekeeper Says Patsy Ramsey Killed JonBenet

* She thought Patsy Ramsey had killed JonBenet.

* The grand jury seemed to zero in on Patsy Ramsey, and she thought it would indict her.

OTHER STUFF, all Pugh's views,

no intruder would have known where to find swiss army knife, blanket in dryer, room in basement.... i guess wouldn't have known blanket was in dryer.

PR = multiple personalities, hand writing is assuredly PR.
why didn't she write a book?
is she still alive?

thanks in advance :)

Pugh, did write a book but from memory, under Grand Jury rules it was banned from being published?

Still alive AFAIK.

She was flung under the bus by the Ramseys, and never really recovered, IMO a very credible witness.

Patsy needed to project different personalities to author the RN, no problem for her being a literature degree holder.

This is the giveaway in the RN, i.e. its structure, and the phrasing, definitely not that of an uneducated night-time prowler, with the use of words such as attache, i.e. South Bronx bring a case.

LHP might be right. The case is PDI with John revising her staging and telling her to write a kidnap note, er novel.

If the case were JDI nobody would be surprised given the alleged sexual assault, and prior chronic internal injuries revealed by medical examiners!

i also find the legalities of grand jury testimony interesting... as the article suggests, surely you should be able to talk about your own facts/experience that has nothing to do with interaction with the grand jury (obviously, Pugh did talk about the grand jury experience itself, which is/was a no-no (??) )

UK, thank you.

now i'm thinking that Pugh saying "GJ zeroed in on PR" doesn't necessarily mean the "GJ focussed on PDI". could be "RDI" and "PD undoubtedly was involved in cover-up/staging"

i agree that Pugh was treated abysmally.... too bad she broke GJ rules. would have liked to have seen book based on her own personal knowledge and nothing to do with GJ.

i agree that "Patsy wrote the note"... THAT and little actual evidence of IDI are pretty strong to me...... it seems like that note fits so well with a journalism major and not some pedophile/drifter type (as you mentioned yourself).

Pugh, did write a book but from memory, under Grand Jury rules it was banned from being published?

Still alive AFAIK.

She was flung under the bus by the Ramseys, and never really recovered, IMO a very credible witness.

Patsy needed to project different personalities to author the RN, no problem for her being a literature degree holder.

This is the giveaway in the RN, i.e. its structure, and the phrasing, definitely not that of an uneducated night-time prowler, with the use of words such as attache, i.e. South Bronx bring a case.

LHP might be right. The case is PDI with John revising her staging and telling her to write a kidnap note, er novel.

If the case were JDI nobody would be surprised given the alleged sexual assault, and prior chronic internal injuries revealed by medical examiners!

What chronic internal injuries?

What chronic internal injuries?

zinnia2020,

Foreign Faction by James Kolar, Excerpt
Following the meeting, Dr. Meyer returned to the morgue with Dr. Andy Sirontak, Chief of Denver Children’s Hospital Child Protection Team, so that a second opinion could be rendered on the injuries observed to the vaginal area of JonBenét. He would observe the same injuries that Dr. Meyer had noted during the autopsy protocol and concurred that a foreign object had been inserted into the opening of JonBenét’s vaginal orifice and was responsible for the acute injury witnessed at the 7:00 o’clock position.

Further inspection revealed that the hymen was shriveled and retracted, a sign that JonBenét had been subjected to some type of sexual contact prior to the date of her death.

Dr. Sirontak could not provide an opinion as to how old those injuries were or how many times JonBenét may have been assaulted and would defer to the expert opinions of other medical examiners.

Other signs were internal healing scars indicating prior internal injuries.

The above evidential summary is kosher as everyone else's opinions are just that including eminent ME's, forensic investigators, etc, because they are all working from photographs.

Sirontak and Meyer examined JonBenet in the flesh, Meyer then backed up his claims with subsequent lab results.

zinnia2020,

Foreign Faction by James Kolar, Excerpt

Other signs were internal healing scars indicating prior internal injuries.

The above evidential summary is kosher as everyone else's opinions are just that including eminent ME's, forensic investigators, etc, because they are all working from photographs.

Sirontak and Meyer examined JonBenet in the flesh, Meyer then backed up his claims with subsequent lab results.

Thank you.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PoignantEcho