OH OH - Kelly Prosser, 8, Columbus, 20 Sept 1982

To this day, the Asenath Louise 'Seenie' Dukat case is still unsolved.

Harold Warren Jarrell was still in prison when Asenath Louise 'Seenie' Dukat was murdered in June 1980.

I do hope LE consider using genealogical database when looking into the Dukat case again.

That is strange. 7 years ago i thought both were murdered by the same individual. But if he was in jail than that was a wrong assumption. Perhaps one day, when they solved Dukat murder we will know then if the two killers knew each other in some aspect. I still think about the Upper Arlington area. Time will tell.

The article stated that Harold Warren Jarrell was charged and convicted in 1977 of abducting an 8 year old girl from Tamarack Circle on the northeast side of Columbus.

I remember that Tamarack Circle had apartment complexes and a private swimming pool club in that area back in 1977.

I wonder when did that abduction incident occurred on Tamarack Circle in 1977.

There would have been a lot of vehicular traffic in that area during the summer in the daytime when the swimming pool club was open.

The article stated that Harold Warren Jarrell was charged and convicted in 1977 of abducting an 8 year old girl from Tamarack Circle on the northeast side of Columbus.

I remember that Tamarack Circle had apartment complexes and a private swimming pool club in that area back in 1977.

I wonder when did that abduction incident occurred on Tamarack Circle in 1977.

There would have been a lot of vehicular traffic in that area during the summer in the daytime when the swimming pool club was open.

It is so frustrating when guys like him get away with their crimes.
This guy was born in West Virginia, lived in Ohio and died in Las Vegas. As others have mentioned, he assaulted a girl in 1977 (he would have been about 48 years old). There is no possible way that 1977 and 1982 are his only victims. I hope his DNA helps solve other cold cases across the country.

I just want to add to this...as a plea and to give any missing information that we might remember.

I became a member today technically, was a member before but can't remember my info as my previous phone was damaged, but have reached out before about her case. The reason I became a member today, again? I need her case solved before I die.... not just for me and my family, but my sister. My sister was her best friend. It haunts her and traumatizes her to this day to even hear her name.

Im going to give out a deep wound here. My sister was supposed to walk home with her that day as she did every day... but she had to stay late at school and couldn't. So Kelly left ahead of her. When my sister got home, she immediately tried to reach her but couldn't. She was my sister, our sister. After many failed attempts, my mom packed us in the car and went to her house. Who notified the police?? My mom did.

And that's the day our life changed forever.

I don't believe I should focus my skills on her case because I'm biased on my beliefs of who did it and do not want to taint any of the trails. I only ask those that are deciding to investigate her case to do so with deligance, focus, love and anger. She did not deserve that. It may seem like she was forgotten, but she has never been. I have reached out to so many agencies just to have someone open her file one more time.... but I have since stopped getting responses.

Please give justice to Kelly Ann Prosser....a loved daughter, sister, friend.... she'll never be forgotten.

I don't know who you are. Please note:

1 - My sister NEVER walked home with anyone but her family - feel free to check the police reports, online articles, and every podcast about us. They ALL state Kelly only walked home with us.
2 - You couldn't have called her since we didn't have a home phone. Again, feel free to check the police reports, online articles, and every podcast about us. They ALL state this.
3 - I KNOW who called the police - it was my mom who is also my sister Kelly's mom. You know - the dead girl you're claiming to know? Once more, feel free to check the police reports, online articles, and every podcast about us. They ALL state this.
4 - What is your sisters name? I know who my sister's best friend was. For that matter, what is your real name? What is your mom's name? I'm sure I'd know you if you actually knew us.
(Spoiler alert - her best friend didn't have a mom that was around. Sooooooo.........I'm confused.)
5 - I was home with my dad and NO ONE came to our house that day looking for my sister.
6 - What agencies are you referring to? Her case was NEVER closed so, once more, I'm confused. We have had a relationship with her detectives from day one. If you did indeed reach out, they would have let you know they were working with Kelly's FAMILY which is the normal way things are done.
7 - Oh - now that the case has been solved, were you correct regarding her killer? Since, in case you didn't know, there was NO connection between the monster and our family.

Are you mentally unstable and/or suffering some kind of mental illness? I'm trying to understand why you'd do this. Your alleged sister is haunted and traumatized? Your life changed forever? Again.......I'm confused. I truly believe you made up this supposed friendship. IDK why. Attention? I don't even care to try to figure it out.

I DO know your post is a fabrication. Please stop. We don't need people like you in our world. You have NO idea what haunting and trauma is regarding this case. Your made up story is selfish and disrespectful. Thanks.

I’m so very sorry for your loss. I have to argue she could very well be a victim of opportunity. IMO That’s exactly what this could have been, perp happening upon the victim in a situation that is perfect in that moment for his strike. But of course we are only theorizing every scenario possible without inside knowledge. Please consider becoming a verified insider on this case, we would love to help in any way we can. Im sure you know the process since you are a former member.
BTW, Welcome Back to WS. Hope we can all bring peace to your family and to Kelly’s. MOO

It's so nice of you to feel for this "person" however, they have NO connection to my sister. Please see my reply to their post. Everything they said is a lie. It's all verifiable through podcasts, police reports, newspaper articles, etc.
I imagine you already know that Kelly's case was solved and it was proven that your belief was correct. Our family had NO connection to the monster.

I have been through this page randomly through the years. Kelly was my cousin, and my mom and her were close. This case had changed my families life and the way I was raised and currently raise my kiddos. I love that there are still people interested in this case and keeping it updated. We remain hopeful that one day there will be answers.

I believe you're mistaken. Who is your mom? Who are you?
As Kelly's sister, I know who all of our aunts are. Only 1 of our cousin's is currently raising kids. Unless you are that person, you are NOT Kelly's cousin.
Thank you for the nice comments however, unless you are my 1 cousin, please don't try to pass yourself off as a relative. It's rude, selfish, disrespectful, and flat out wrong. We don't want nor need that kind of stuff in our lives.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks
Back