Found Safe WA - Naiyah Crawford, 7, Ritzville, 27 September 2020 *parental abduction*

I confess that I was rather disturbed reading a lot of the comments in this blog concerning Naiyah, knowing her father’s family who are great people. I am thankful to report that none of your speculations are true. Naiyah has been found alive in ND, thankfully the remains in Oregon are not hers. Please be thoughtful about the speculations you put out about people you do not know who are struggling with missing children and being accused of illegal actions by strangers undeservedly.

I figured she had help. I hope they punished the person for hiding a fugitive. So happy this child is safe!!

BEULAH, N.D. - UPDATE: Beulah police have released more details about a woman they arrested for a kidnapping in Oregon.

Beulah police chief Frank Senn says Alison Crawford-Bylenga, 49, from Washington was arrested Saturday after Beulah police, Mercer county sheriff’s deputies and the U.S. Marshals Service executed a search warrant on a Beulah home.

Chief Senn says the woman had abducted the 7-year-old girl from Pendleton, Oregon on Sept. 27. They had been on the run since, apparently trying to get to Canada.

He says they were living in Beulah for about two months.

Not sure what the regular process is for these threads once they’re found, but could a mod potentially remove NC’s name where possible? I’d hate for her to come across this when she’s grown up.

Slightly more detailed information.

Beulah police arrest Washington woman for kidnapping

Sent from Mobile device
How do you buy a house under an alias??? A business name? Why would she buy a house if the ultimate goal was to cross the border. This chick is that rich that she can pre plan a kidnapping and international trip??

The investigation in Beulah started Friday with a tip to the Williston Police Department that the woman was hiding in the area. It's unclear how long she had been there. She was arrested at a home in Beulah that she purchased under an alias, before the child was abducted, Senn said.

Not sure what the regular process is for these threads once they’re found, but could a mod potentially remove NC’s name where possible? I’d hate for her to come across this when she’s grown up.
That is generally done for sexual assault victims. I don’t think that applies here tho. The main stream media won’t likely change or hide her name.

Sometimes (especially in the case of short term runaways) they do remove the whole thread. In this case with broad news coverage, I am not sure of the protocol. In any case, I'll flag my post to add "found safe" to the title and I can mention removal.

In cash

The last sentence of the article should answer the second part of your question.
Yeah I understand the cash aspect. It’s the title search on the home, filing it in the real estate transactions and identification items such as drivers license.

Yeah I understand the cash aspect. It’s the title search on the home, filing it in the real estate transactions and identification items such as drivers license.

Mobile home on shared property? Idk.

I would personally like to understand a little more why mom doesn't have custody of her daughter and was compelled to risk a lot to take her out of the country? I cannot imagine having a daughter kept from me if I'm not a threat to her physical or mental health. JMO.

Unfortunately, there are quite a few reasons why a biological parent would lose rights to their child. It usually boils down to two things. 1) A high probability that the child will be put in significant danger by being with the parent. 2) The parent can not adequately take care of the child.

As for the home issue. If a home is purchased in all cash, and the person takes certain steps to avoid recording identifying information, it can be done. Also, in today’s day and age there are multiple ways to assume certain identities in order to circumvent the system.

Especially if that person is associated with certain fanatical groups that frequent this type of behavior.

Mobile home on shared property? Idk.

I would personally like to understand a little more why mom doesn't have custody of her daughter and was compelled to risk a lot to take her out of the country? I cannot imagine having a daughter kept from me if I'm not a threat to her physical or mental health. JMO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back