Found Deceased LA - Jessica Easterly Durning, 43, New Orleans, 14 Aug 2019

we are still waiting on forensics to come back for the futon and headboard that was in Jessica's room thrown on the curb for trash pick up. We are hoping it will come back by the end of the year. For those of you still following and are concerned of the injustice in Jessica's case please email Capt. Lubrano. I have started an email campaign in hopes that with all the emails coming in he will no longer be able to ignore our pleas and do something! Thank you
ralubrano@nola.gov
I have just found this thread and read it all. I am so sorry that you are still waiting for justice - it must be unbearable. I have just sent an email to Capt. Lubrano as you've asked. Not pursuing every angle of this case is as good as condoning domestic abuse and dismissing it as an irrelevant risk factor, which clearly can't be right. I hope it won't be too much longer for you now.

thank you for emailing and being Jessica's voice.
no updates except that Justin was arrested in Gulfport on December 4th 2020
he was charged with under the influence, no license, no seatbelt, no insurance
his arrest was the result of a wreck he had with an unknown person

Amazing that that's what gets the arrest. Unsurprising about the arrogance and recklessness though.

Doesn't sound like he's doing well these days? Pressure getting to him?

Somehow, I had never heard of this case! I've just read through the entire thread and my heart is breaking for Jessica and all who loved her! @Justice4Jessica and Jessica's friend M, thank you so much for being here and being brave enough to tell her story and seek out justice for her! I hope you all will have answers soon with what has taken place recently. As a DV survivor, this hits home. I'm sending all of you love and light for healing, answers and JUSTICE! I will also send an email to LE requesting for more to be done for her and will be following closely for updates.

Somehow, I had never heard of this case! I've just read through the entire thread and my heart is breaking for Jessica and all who loved her! @Justice4Jessica and Jessica's friend M, thank you so much for being here and being brave enough to tell her story and seek out justice for her! I hope you all will have answers soon with what has taken place recently. As a DV survivor, this hits home. I'm sending all of you love and light for healing, answers and JUSTICE! I will also send an email to LE requesting for more to be done for her and will be following closely for updates.
thank you so much for being Jessica's voice

I wonder if he actually got arrested because he was in Mississippi and not Louisiana ?

For those new to the case:

What happened to Jessica Easterly Durning? What happened to Jessica Easterly Durning?
Thank you so much for making sure everyone knows about her case by posting reminders. Thank you for being one of her biggest advocates. I am so thankful for you and everyone else who have taken time out of their day to spread the word about Jessica's case.

today we did an interview with Daryl Cohen, Jason Scott Morgan, Tyler Hunt, Leigh Eagan, Dr. Bethany Marshal and Nancy Grace. we will post links as soon as they are available to us.
Great news, can't wait to see it!

Maybe @Tricia will consider covering Jessica's case on WS Live? Wouldn't hurt to ping her about that possibility @Justice4Jessica, Leigh Eagan @leighEg is a poster here at WS and a friend of Tricia's :)

2/3/2021
I'm happy to let you all know that the coroner finally released Jessica to us yesterday. Her "legal next of kin" has failed to make contact with them for the required amount of time for her remains to go to her family. She was brought home to Mississippi last night where she can at last be given the final dignity that everyone deserves upon their passing. We are so relieved but also buried in an avalanche of emotions that have been postponed by the anger it took to fight to get her back. Her family will be holding a memorial service for her as soon as it is possible to safely do so due to covid. As always, I will keep you all updated with their permission. Thank you for all of your support so far. We'll be shifting ALL of our focus now to pursuing justice.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back