20/20 Special - The List: Who Killed Jonbenet? on 15 Jan 2021

TV: 20/20 special The List: Who Killed JonBenet Ramsey? | Charlotte Observer

Won't be waiting with baited breath, it's from Lou Smit.

Has it really been 25 years???? It's all about the doll fibers.

~ pinker ~

sgrump,
I hope that's doll fibers found on JonBenet?

Smit knew what he was doing with his video clips, probably thought these will fit in nicely with some documentary, and so it came to pass, now his children are monetizing his clips, not much different from JR doing guest appearances.

upload_2021-1-15_10-0-22.jpeg

JonBenet Ramsey's half-brother recalls the day of the murder: 'This case can be solved'

I will be tweeting during the show. I will also be tagging John Andrew in my tweets. Should be interesting.
Go to www.twitter.com My twitter name is Websleuths.

Also we will be going live an hour earlier tonight on our Websleuths YouTube Live.
CLICK HERE AT 9:00 PM EASTERN and join us. It will be a short show tonight.

The 20/20 airs at 8:00pm Mountain (my time) and that is when I will start tweeting.

WS twitter
https://mobile.twitter.com/websleuths?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

big article about it has been released (maybe a day or two ago).

doesn't seem very balanced. to say the least.

doesn't seem to mention Lou Smith first thought they were innocent based on praying with them

one thing that is alleged...... foreign DNA under JBR's fingernails.. true?. I can't imagine it is. but who knows?

An hour in and
Mostly It's a compilation of old footage and interviews, with all the regulars commentating and then a few splices of new comments by JAR, and LS stuff and blips of LS's granddaughters' podcast.

Photo illustrations are massive.

TV: 20/20 special The List: Who Killed JonBenet Ramsey? | Charlotte Observer

Won't be waiting with baited breath, it's from Lou Smit.

Has it really been 25 years???? It's all about the doll fibers.

~ pinker ~

very, very new here....please elaborate?

I have a couple of questions relating to some things I have read in this thread.

1. why the venom and vitriol toward Smit, and his family?

2. exactly what evidence is there to sustain the accusation that DNA involving someone outside the family is, in the opinions of those I’ve seen post here, ridiculous?

3. it was a stated fact of the program that the DNA didn’t match anyone in the Ramsey family...how can anyone here dispute that? With what evidence?

3. speaking of the DNA...
The very specific mention of “touch” DNA in the program as a major advancement in testing over the last decade.

Does anyone know if touch DNA testing was performed on the ransom note? I mean the hand does rub the paper as it moves across the page...especially if the note was written by a left handed person....then the writers DNA would be embedded in the ink.

As well; the shaft of the broken paint brush would have the DNA of the person who fashioned the garot, and pulled it tight.

4. lastly; the knot tied at the shaft end of the garot; that wasn’t just wrapped around the end and knotted. It was intricate and reminiscent of the Sageo knot used to tie the bow knots on samurai swords.

That knot too would have touch DNA embedded into it.

does anyone know if any of these questions have ever been asked; and what the answers have been?

respectfully

doc

big article about it has been released (maybe a day or two ago).

doesn't seem very balanced. to say the least.

doesn't seem to mention Lou Smith first thought they were innocent based on praying with them

one thing that is alleged...... foreign DNA under JBR's fingernails.. true?. I can't imagine it is. but who knows?

Tobiano8th,
Coroner Meyer used the same nail clippers on all JonBenet's nails, i.e. new clippers for each nail is the rule, and the same nail clippers were used for in the preceding autopsies, meaning any foreign dna cannot be guaranteed to originate from an Intruder.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GreyFishOmen
Back