Found Safe FL - Nicole Martinez, 18, kidnapped at gunpoint, Pembroke Pines, 17 Jan 2021 *arrest*

GuyfromCanada

Reaction score
MEDIA RELEASE: Armed Robbery / Kidnapping

CASE NUMBER: PPPD21OFF003434

DATE OF OCCURRENCE: January 17, 2021

TIME OF OCCURRENCE: 12:30 a.m.

PLACE OF OCCURRENCE: 900 Block of SW 147th Terrace, (Cobblestone), Pembroke Pines
VICTIM(S) -

1) Nicole Martinez; 18 Years Old; DOB 04/9/02; White Hispanic Female; 5’3”; 120lbs; black shoulder-length wavy hair; tattoos on right/left forearm; last seen wearing a gray hoodie and
orange/black cheetah print shorts

2) Adult Male

3) Adult Female

SUSPECT(S) -

1) Jaddier T. Sanchez, possible aka Joddier T. Sanchez; 37 Years Old; DOB 8/3/83; White Hispanic Male; large tattoos around his neck

INCIDENT SUMMARY:

On January 17, 2021 at approximately 05:30 a.m, the Pembroke Pines Police received a call from the Palm Beach Sheriff’s Office advising that there were two victims in their jurisdiction who had been kidnapped at gunpoint outside of their residence in Pembroke Pines.

Victim #2 & #3 advised that they had returned to their home at 12:30 a.m. and were confronted by the suspect (Jaddier T. Sanchez). The suspect is known to the victims through their daughter (Victim #1). The suspect forced all three victims into the vehicle of Victim #2 (2007 red Dodge Ram pick-up truck bearing Florida Tag #PYDC13). The suspect then drove them to various banks to withdraw money from the ATM’s.

The suspect then drove to Palm Beach County (Belle Glade) where he left Victims #2 & #3 on the side of the road. He then left in the stolen vehicle without releasing Victim #1, who is being held against her will.

The suspect is considered armed and dangerous, and the general public is advised to use caution.

We are working collaboratively with the FBI and other Law Enforcement partners, as this case remains an active investigation.

Anyone with information regarding the whereabouts of the suspect, Victim #1, or the stolen vehicle is asked to contact police via 911 or the Pembroke Pines Police Department at 954-431-2200.

139191190_4011539635525595_2713555973586215757_n.jpg

138573521_4011592142187011_6562026341651716393_n.jpg

Police searching for missing 18-year-old after family is kidnapped at gunpoint

What is Nicole's and Jaddier's relationship, I wonder? Were they dating?

Sanchez does not have a fixed residence, but is reported to reside in West Palm Beach. He was released from the Palm Beach County Jail in May of 2020 after serving 15 years for armed robbery with a deadly weapon, according to records from the Florida Department of Corrections. Prior to that, he served a year and a half for burglary and aggravated stalking.

Ex-con kidnaps a young woman and her parents at gunpoint in Pembroke Pines, and is holding the young woman captive as cops race to find them

Sanchez’s tattoos decorate his throat area and the front of the tat says “ATM.” Cops put his height and weight as 5-foot-11, 180 pounds when they arrested Sanchez in November on charges of being a hit-and-run driver, driving with an expired license, resisting an officer without violence and trespassing.

Convicted stalker kidnapped Pembroke Pines family and still has teen girl, cops say - Report Door
He's a scary dude with very little self-restraint skills. I hope he took her out of love rather than lust or ransom. MOO

If he goes north on I-95, there are cameras.
If he goes thru towns, there are cameras.
If he goes the back roads, there’s not likely to be any cameras.

I hope they don’t get into a pursuit. Even in a big chunky truck, it’s scary. It’s a 2007 model so I wonder what type mechanical condition it’s in. I hope she has her seatbelt on.

ETA: north on I-95, not I-75 (west coast)

Last edited:
Was the suspect waiting for the parents inside the house?
Was the daughter inside the house also?

"Victim #2 & #3 advised that they had returned to their home at 12:30 a.m. and were confronted by the suspect (Jaddier T. Sanchez). The suspect is known to the victims through their daughter (Victim #1). The suspect forced all three victims into the vehicle of Victim #2 (2007 red Dodge Ram pick-up truck bearing Florida Tag #PYDC13). The suspect then drove them to various banks to withdraw money from the ATM’s."
Pembroke Pines Police Department FB

Police: Pembroke Pines Teen Nicole Martinez, Parents, Kidnapped At Gunpoint

According to police, Nicole Martinez and her parents were kidnapped outside of their home in the 900 block of SW 147th Avenue in Pembroke Pines after returning home around 12:30 a.m.

Police say the suspect, Jaddier T. Sanchez, 37, forced the family of three into a pickup truck which belongs to one of the parents. It’s a red Dodge Ram pickup truck with Florida Tag #PYDC13.

He then left in the stolen pickup truck without releasing Nicole, who is being held against her will.

Police say the parents know Sanchez through their daughter but did not go into detail.

Pembroke Pines police investigators are working with the FBI and other Law Enforcement partners as this case remains an active investigation.

60 miles from their home, he did a bit of driving. Wonder how far away he will be when they catch up with him and wonder where in the heck he could be headed.

Around 5:30 a.m., the parents, who are not named in a police report, were found on the side of the road in Belle Glade in Palm Beach County, about 60 miles north of their home in Pembroke Pines.

Cops searching for ex-con and 18-year-old woman he kidnapped in Pembroke Pines

How does a 37 year old man who was only released from jail 8 months ago, know an 18 year old?
All I’ve seen in common so far is tattoos. They both have them. Random meeting at a tattoo parlor? Random crime of him walking into the subdivision and picking that truck / family? The ATMs are going to have cameras. I’m really surprised he took all 3 of them and then let her parents go.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back