Found Safe FL - Nicole Martinez, 18, kidnapped at gunpoint, Pembroke Pines, 17 Jan 2021 *arrest*

Police searching for missing 18-year-old after family is kidnapped at gunpoint

Article updated
•at 12:30am, Jaddier T. Sanchez kidnapped 2 adults and their 18 year old child.
•At approximately 5:30 a.m. on Sunday, the PBCSO alerted the PPPD that two victims had been kidnapped at gunpoint outside their home in Pembroke Pines.
•The 18 yr old was not released however.
•The victims were able to identify Sanchez through their daughter, officials said.
•Martinez’ parents on the side of the western portion of Southern Boulevard in Belle Glade before driving off with Martinez.
•Investigators say Sanchez has ties to Palm Beach County and Martin County.
Sanchez is between 5 feet 11 inches and 6 feet, 185 lbs., has a thin beard across his jawline and has large tattoos around his neck.

Police: Man who kidnapped teen in Pembroke Pines arrested in Virginia

According to Pembroke Pines police, they were notified that the suspect, Jaddier T. Sanchez, 37, and the victim, Nicole Martinez, 18, were found by Virginia State Police around 12:40 a.m. while driving a 2007 Dodge RAM in Alexandria, Virginia.

Martinez was taken to a local hospital to be treated for minor injuries, while Sanchez was transported to jail.

This Prince Not So Charming a.k.a. Jaddier Sanchez already did prison time for aggravated stalking. His most recent sentence was for the robbery with deadly weapon (not a gun). I'm scared for Nicole.

SANCHEZ JADDIER T Inmate W18800: Florida Prisons (DOC)

EDIT: I see that Nicole was found. What a relief! I hope he'll get locked for long long time.

According to Pembroke Pines police, they were notified that the suspect, Jaddier T. Sanchez, 37, and the victim, Nicole Martinez, 18, were found by Virginia State Police around 12:40 a.m. while driving a 2007 Dodge RAM in Alexandria, Virginia.

Martinez was taken to a local hospital to be treated for minor injuries, while Sanchez was transported to jail.

Awesome news; I was not holding on to many good thoughts here. Lock thisguy up and away forever.

I hope that she is OK.

Veronica Wightman Gibson
Got him!! She's OK. https://www.local10.com/.../police-man-who-kidnapped.../

safe_image.php

LOCAL10.COM

He was being held on Tuesday without bond at the Fairfax County Adult Detention Center on charges of possession of a firearm by a convicted felon, possession of crack cocaine with the intent to distribute, possession of crack cocaine while in possession of a firearm, defacing of the serial number of a firearm and for failing to possess a valid operator’s license.

Sanchez is also facing counts in Florida for armed kidnapping, armed robbery and armed carjacking.

Florida teen kidnapped at gunpoint found safe in Virginia

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88
Back