Identified! SC - Norway, Body found in freezer at abandoned "haunted" house. Jan'21 - Robert Fuller

That's true. PacSun isn't exactly expensive, more that it is trendy in a certain way, and would be the kind of thing a teen might ascribe some status. My point being jeans from PacSun are "cooler" compared to ordinary old jeans from Target or WalMart or Kohls. They have kind of a California skater-chic sensibility to them. Like Vans sneakers. That's why I find the Gucci belt pairing kind of weird. It's like a mishmash of labels. Trying kind of hard.....

The Gucci belt may not be real. Or it may have been a gift or the one exclusive accessory to spice up the outfit.
I also think it was a younger man, 20s-30s.
I wish they would release more info but I guess investigations are well underway and it is not necessary yet to seek help from the public. Which means that hopefully they are on a good road to identifying this chap and finding his murderer.

I also think he was in the freezer a few weeks maximum, depending on the outside temperature. Skin patch looks quite well preserved (even minus embalming/forensic preparation and conservation).

I just checked out Pacsun.. it seems to be a company that makes kind of 1990s/grunge style inspired clothing with lots of vintage rock music and vintage brand references (Kappa, Led Zeppelin T-Shirts, Nirvana shirts etc)... and jeans in stonewash and ripped (it feels so 1990s). It is definitely for the crowd until 35, but for more of an alternative crowd i would guess.
Is it worn by people of all backgrounds and ethnicities? Or is it more something a "white" person would wear than a Latinx, Asian or African American or vice versa? It is more of a middle class brand or cheap? I am not familiar with the brand at all.

I just checked out Pacsun.. it seems to be a company that makes kind of 1990s/grunge style inspired clothing with lots of vintage rock music and vintage brand references (Kappa, Led Zeppelin T-Shirts, Nirvana shirts etc)... and jeans in stonewash and ripped (it feels so 1990s). It is definitely for the crowd until 35, but for more of an alternative crowd i would guess.
Is it worn by people of all backgrounds and ethnicities? Or is it more something a "white" person would wear than a Latinx, Asian or African American or vice versa? It is more of a middle class brand or cheap? I am not familiar with the brand at all.

It depends on the area. I would say there is a bit of an urban vibe mixed with Cali beach skater, but just as likely to be worn by a white, middle-class suburban teen. It's a middle class, "mall" kind of store, but a little edgier then say Abercrombie or American Eagle.

I'm looking very closely at the 16-23 year-old guys. That combination of Gucci/knock-off Gucci and PacSun skinny jeans is just hitting me as weird and teenager. Someone wants to be thought of as cool.

Sorry for serial posts. I found this and thought it was interesting. The man in the freezer was wearing a t-shirt, so perhaps a less dressy vibe. These are H&M skinny jeans, but not terribly far off. I think it gives an idea, if you imagine a t-shirt and tattoos.

5357240_IMG_1061.jpg

Also want to note that PacSun sizing in our experience with the brand is generous. Unless this person wanted baggy skinny jeans (??), or who altered the jeans, I think with a size 34, and assuming the 32 inseam, we are probably looking for a guy who is around 175-190 and abt 5 ft 9- 6ft

Link is to a "look book"
Playinwithme.mp3

Also:

Screen Shot 2021-01-18 at 7.24.01 AM.png

Our guide to the latest must-have accessory - a Gucci belt

Last edited:
Hmmm.....

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Austin Douglas Gamez

Designer brown wallet and belt buckle, either Louis Vuitton or Gucci

Clothing
Possibly last seen wearing black North Face pull over or jacket; black True Religion jeans. Wears size 34 waist pants

Rosary on chest, multiple tattoos on both arms, including left bicep "MOB" and a stack of money

Had a thought: how do we know it is the same freezer? Someone using the house as a drug den could have observed a freezer on the porch and swapped out one with a body in it. Freezers are pretty standard, and many people have one hanging around.

I believe we need to apply Occam’s Razor to the house and freezer. The rural south is full of abandoned houses such as this one. They are old and in need of repair. When the final tenant moves out, they leave a bunch of trash, junk, and old appliances when they leave. Sometimes an old home place will get the reputation of a make out place or a party place and kids will gather there.

I really believe that’s all there is to this house and that the killers saw it as a good place to stash a body.

Totally agree. I was just thinking if a person had been keeping a dead body in a freezer on their own property and needed to move it, say if they were concerned about being the subject of an investigation, swapping the freezers around would be possible. That is, all we *really* know is a freezer had been sitting out there for several years, and the guy who owned the property claims he never paid attention to it.

It depends on the area. I would say there is a bit of an urban vibe mixed with Cali beach skater, but just as likely to be worn by a white, middle-class suburban teen. It's a middle class, "mall" kind of store, but a little edgier then say Abercrombie or American Eagle.

I'm looking very closely at the 16-23 year-old guys. That combination of Gucci/knock-off Gucci and PacSun skinny jeans is just hitting me as weird and teenager. Someone wants to be thought of as cool.

Considering the tattoo, my guess the age is mid 20s to 30s. Otherwise, I would have guessed a lot younger because of the skinny jeans.

That is my feeling, too. The house may have been used by transients and drug addicts. One of them died, they just put him in the freezer. I doubt anybody swapped freezers.
But i guess the autopsy could determine if the UID was a drug user and whether he overdosed or not. His clothing is no indication because drug user does not automatically mean "poor".

There is really hardly any info released at this point. So it is all speculation and rabbitholes.

Had a thought: how do we know it is the same freezer? Someone using the house as a drug den could have observed a freezer on the porch and swapped out one with a body in it. Freezers are pretty standard, and many people have one hanging around.

My family is Latino. It would not be uncommon at all to see a guy over 40 wearing those jeans with something like a Gucci belt. In fact I'm picturing an uncle of mine who is maybe 45 and that classic Latino guy- expensive hair cut, nice shoes, skinny jeans with jeweled pockets, and a tight v-neck t-shirt tucked in. My younger brother would wear something similar. Not my style, but hey. SO this is all just to say that I have suspicions the victim is Spanish, Mexican, or maybe Filipino as someone said. But I do NOT think age should be a limiting factor when looking at people.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leannamj
Back