UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 *ARREST* #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d love to know what PR told his wife about where he was going and what he was up to. Was she aware of his nocturnal habits, did she turn a blind eye to it, or was she so consumed in being a mother that she never questioned it? I’m pretty damn sure if my husband was out at all hours of the night I’d be asking some serious questions.

12:59
Next CCTV shows Relowicz leaving Oak RoadDet Cons Grandidge says in terms of movements the next thing it is possible to see is footage showing Relowicz’s journey from Oak Road to Raglan Street.
Relowicz drove on to Beresford Avenue, Beverley Road, Cottingham Road, Newland Avenue and on to Raglan Street, where he arrived at 12.22am.

Trial updates as chilling CCTV shows Pawel Relowicz meeting Libby

map - for anyone else like me who is trying to follow the route

Google Maps

I’d love to know what PR told his wife about where he was going and what he was up to. Was she aware of his nocturnal habits, did she turn a blind eye to it, or was she so consumed in being a mother that she never questioned it? I’m pretty damn sure if my husband was out at all hours of the night I’d be asking some serious questions.

Maybe he told her he was doing some taxi driving shifts - if money was short it would seem like a good idea to her, and if he controlled the finances she wouldn’t know there was no additional money coming in.

Might have said he was doing unofficial taxi work to make extra money.
Also he worked shifts at the factory, but then again, she would likely have known his shift patterns.

Might have said he was doing unofficial taxi work to make extra money.
Also he worked shifts at the factory, but then again, she would likely have known his shift patterns.
I thought he may have explained it by saying taxi work and if he was stealing cash or other stuff it might have helped make it believable. Maybe she will testify although I doubt it.

She'd set off in the right direction but seems to have got confused by the Endsleigh centre. Does it lead anywhere?

It must do. From yesterday's evidence:
"Mr Handisides says he saw “a girl at the bus stop” as he passed it. He says he then turned into the Endsleigh Centre to get home."

The Endsleigh Centre was a convent in its own grounds that has been converted into self-contained complex with apartments to rent and conference facilities, so Mr H probably meant 'home' as in where he is living, in one of the flats.

The Endsleigh Centre was a convent in its own grounds that has been converted into self-contained complex with apartments to rent and conference facilities, so Mr H probably meant 'home' as in where he is living, in one of the flats.
I considered that, but I thought it had been established that at the time, the conversion hadn't been completed so there weren't yet any residents. I may be wrong though.

14:25
Detective Constable Grandidge recalled to the witness box
The jury is now being shown CCTV footage of Relowicz’s car leaving Oak Road for the final time and travelling to Goddard Avenue.

The CCTV shows Relowicz’s car turning right on to Beverley Road and left on to Inglemire Lane.

Soon after, the car can be seen on the footage coming out of Inglemire Lane and turning right on to Beverley Road, right on to Cottingham Road and left on to Newland Avenue before turning left on to Alexandra Road.

Footage being played to the jury is now showing the Astra travelling back out of Alexandra Road and left on to Newland Avenue, and right on to Goddard Avenue.

Mr Wright said: “Will we then see the vehicle re-emerging onto Newland Avenue and turning onto Alexandra Road six minutes after?”

Det Cons Grandidge has replied: “Yes.”

Trial updates as chilling CCTV 'shows Pawel Relowicz meeting Libby'

She was probably happy he was out

14:25
Detective Constable Grandidge recalled to the witness box
The jury is now being shown CCTV footage of Relowicz’s car leaving Oak Road for the final time and travelling to Goddard Avenue.

The CCTV shows Relowicz’s car turning right on to Beverley Road and left on to Inglemire Lane.

Soon after, the car can be seen on the footage coming out of Inglemire Lane and turning right on to Beverley Road, right on to Cottingham Road and left on to Newland Avenue before turning left on to Alexandra Road.

Footage being played to the jury is now showing the Astra travelling back out of Alexandra Road and left on to Newland Avenue, and right on to Goddard Avenue.

Mr Wright said: “Will we then see the vehicle re-emerging onto Newland Avenue and turning onto Alexandra Road six minutes after?”

Det Cons Grandidge has replied: “Yes.”

He really did seem to be trolling around the streets

14:41
‘Relowicz seen masturbating in Newland Avenue’
Mr Wright says “we see him getting out of the car and go to Newland Avenue where he appears to masturbate in the street and then go back to the car before leaving Alexandra Road, back down Newland Avenue, on to Queens Road, Princes Avenue, Victoria Avenue or Park Avenue - we can’t be sure - on to Salisbury Street, on to Ella Street, back on to Newland Avenue and on to Raglan Street.”

CCTV footage being shown to the jury appears to show a man with his knees bent, masturbating in the street.

Mr Wright says we will hear from a witness “probably tomorrow” who found a condom on Alexandra Road that was later linked to the defendant.

14:41
‘Relowicz seen masturbating in Newland Avenue’
Mr Wright says “we see him getting out of the car and go to Newland Avenue where he appears to masturbate in the street and then go back to the car before leaving Alexandra Road, back down Newland Avenue, on to Queens Road, Princes Avenue, Victoria Avenue or Park Avenue - we can’t be sure - on to Salisbury Street, on to Ella Street, back on to Newland Avenue and on to Raglan Street.”

CCTV footage being shown to the jury appears to show a man with his knees bent, masturbating in the street.

Mr Wright says we will hear from a witness “probably tomorrow” who found a condom on Alexandra Road that was later linked to the defendant.

This kind of circuitous route makes you wonder if, given the chance, he would've approached someone else the same night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam