IN - Four sisters, ages 5-11, die in Flora house fire, Nov 2016

I find it a bit curious that Carter thought the killing of the 4 children was not intentional. Here are the usual reasons people set fires:
Vandalism
Excitement
Concealment of a crime
Revenge
Extremism
Profit

I'm going with drug-related revenge, partly based on Carter's 2018 interview where he said people had opened up about "activities in and around that residence in the days, weeks and months leading up to the fire."

I honestly, stopped listening to Carter. I know he is a nice man and means well, but isn’t it obvious that both cases need a dedicated, educated target group/groups?

Here is a photo. Let us post photos from MSM media, to show that the girls are worthy - of GH’s video, of a podcast, of Dr. Oz’s show.
Thank you, @Charlot123 , for caring so much. You're right, this should be a high profile case too. So if anyone has SM accounts, please show your followers pictures of the girls. And perhap contact some YTers too?

Just to revive this thread.

In this one, nothing. How many people in the country know about four girls losing their lives in an intentional fire?

No one thought of making a YouTube show, or a podcast about them.

What does it say about our media, and essentially, about us? Think of it...

And the girls were beautiful, and there are wonderful photos of them in gymnastics..

There are tons of videos and podcasts dedicated to Delphi murder, and request for more. Here, nothing.

Don’t you think we need something about these girls?

Actually, one Youtuber has done a video and just posted an update on this case--Alyssa Nicole {True Crime}. She is planning to do a follow up video in the next couple of months.

The reward is minimal, too. It is probably what usually is offered for a person, but for four kids???
There is a fund, Flora's Angels, that has collected nearly $12,000, I believe. But that never gets talked about. Only the $5,000 reward. I read somewhere that if this case hasn't been solved by the fifth anniversary, that $12,000 will be donated to a local fire department. The clock is ticking. We just passed the fourth anniversary.

This article indicates there were suspects at one time.

Investigators: 'Solid persons of interest' in Flora fatal fire 2 years later

"The Indiana State Fire Marshall's office ruled the fire was intentionally set. The announcement was followed by several officials involved in this on going investigation resigning. Now, Indiana State Police First Sergeant Jerry Holman says ISP is the lead investigative agency in this case.

"I think what the community wants to know is are we still actively pursuing the persons responsible for this, and yes we are," said Holman.

He said ISP has two detectives assigned to this investigation full time.

"Yes we do have solid persons of interest in this case," said Holman.

He also believes there are people withholding information.

"It's very frustrating for the family, it's very frustrating for the community of Flora and very frustrating for us," said Holman"

Hello. Sorry for all of the reply posts. I've just come on here and seen that the Flora Fire has an active thread going. I've been following this case since the very beginning. I would like to point out that Jerry Holman is the lead ISP detective in the Delphi murders. Holman gave this interview on the 2nd anniversary of the Flora Fire, not long after the original detective on the Flora case was transferred. He states that two detectives are now assigned. Holman gives very few interviews, so I find it highly intriguing that he is giving an update on Flora. I've found the name of one of the detectives assigned, but not the other. I wonder if Holman is the second detective, hence the reason he would be giving an update interview.

@Sam I Am Thank you for taking an interest in this case. Can you share a link of the interview with detective Holman on the 2nd anniversary?
TIA

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back