Identified! Mystery couple murdered in South Carolina, 1976 - #7 Pam Buckley & James P Freund

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mind blown. Between them and Delta Dawn...so happy they have their names back.
I think they are the couple missing from Québec in 1973.

MOO JMO
the part that makes me hesitate it Lucie had a scar and in her photo I don’t see the moles that the Sumter female had. With Guy his initials don’t match the ring and his hair texture is different. Sumter Males hair almost had an Ashton Kusher silky appearance in his post Morten pic.

Mind blown. Between them and Delta Dawn...so happy they have their names back.

the part that makes me hesitate it Lucie had a scar and in her photo I don’t see the moles that the Sumter female had. With Guy his initials don’t match the ring and his hair texture is different. Sumter Males hair almost had an Ashton Kusher silky appearance in his post Morten pic.

New moles can appear in a question of weeks or months but the scar also makes me hesitate. As to the ring, it could be stolen, found, traded, etc.

MOO JMO

What makes me believe they are the missing Québec couple (or at least he is) is that John Doe's scars indicated frequent participation in contact sports. And there are articles from 1972 mentioning a light heavyweight boxer from Canada with the same name as the MP.

MOO JMO

Very glad they'll be getting their names back after almost 45 years. I'll be curious to hear what the backstory is. The fact that they were both identified is interesting -- there had been some speculation in earlier threads that one might be identified sooner than the other.

I'm also mindful that above all else, this case is a tragedy. Although I'm relieved they'll be getting their names back, I don't want to be too celebratory.

Last edited:
How lovely that they have both been identified together. It would have been heartbreaking to have one identified and the other still unknown.

Now I hope to finally know their names and see photographs of them that are of them in life, instead of after their deaths.

Wow, I wonder if they were ever reported
We will know soon. My money says they were not, or someone reported them missing and the paperwork was “lost”.
This case is responsible for a dent in the ceiling right above my desk. I was going over the case very late one night, and was looking at Jane Doe’s post mortem picture. I clicked on the next one, and it was the same picture but with open eyes superimposed. The effect was that Jane Doe opened her eyes suddenly. I screamed “Aaaaaaghhh!” and jumped five feet straight up, hence the dent.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member