Found Deceased UK - Joy Morgan, 20, Hatfield, Hertfordshire, 26 Dec 2018 *arrest*

Rest in power, Joy! You deserved so much better, but at least now you can sleep and your family and friends know where you are.

Gutted it turned out this way but suppose it was inevitable the minute she went off the radar. That guy is pure evil. Hopefully he never gets out. As for that church, less said the better. Hopefully people continue to leave in droves!

Det Insp Justine Jenkins said that due to the location, they "had that sinking feeling straight away" it was her.

"It wasn't missed, we did search close to the area but we also searched a number of other areas in Stevenage as well.

"It's not an exact science, because he [Israel] never said [where she was], we were working on snippets of information that we had from movements of his vehicle and telephones, etc.

"You do have to have parameters, you can't search the whole of Stevenage, although we were quite close to the area, that was an area that hadn't been searched."

Murdered student's body 'wasn't missed'

"A post-mortem examination could not establish a cause of death and further tests will be carried out."

I'm relieved that Joy's family know where she is and can now lay her to rest properly. RIP Joy.

I'm relieved, too. Joy can now be returned to her family, and they can choose her final resting place. They deserve those things, Joy deserves it.

Yes, and this has taken it out of the control of the arsehole who killed her, which is a great thing. He has no power now.

ETA I originally used a milder epithet and even an abbreviation to describe the killer, but strangely both were censored. I wonder if would fare any better?
ETA again
No, the US spelling also got censored. LOL!

Yes, and this has taken it out of the control of the arsehole who killed her, which is a great thing. He has no power now.

ETA I originally used a milder epithet and even an abbreviation to describe the killer, but strangely both were censored. I wonder if ******* would fare any better?
ETA again
No, the US spelling also got censored. LOL!

Absolutely agree! I'm sure he was driving pleasure from being the only one to know where Joy was AND some involved in that 'church' from around the world were STILL not ready to believe she was dead, despite a murder conviction, because there was no body.

I hope he rots!

I echo the words of Joy's Mum, it IS a miracle.

The man who murdered Joy had no intention of telling anyone where he had left her, none! and yet she was found anyway, and so soon after the trial. Her family at least have some peace.

Now if only we can have those miracles repeated for Sarah wellgreen, Leah croucher, Corrie Mckeague, Nicola Payne and so many others ...

Joy Morgan: Murdered student 'may have been given drugs without knowing'

"The court heard toxicology tests showed MDMA in her body, and Det Insp Justine Jenkins said there was no evidence to indicate she would have voluntarily or knowingly taken illegal drugs.

"She was a church-goer, there is nothing to suggest [she took drugs] at all.

"We did, however, find MDMA in Israel's car, and it is likely that he was responsible for giving her these drugs."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back