Found Deceased CA - Tatiana Dugger, 18, East Oakland, 8 Jan 2021

lareportera

Reaction score
OROVILLE, Calif. - A teen from Oroville is missing. Her family said she has not returned from a trip she took to Oakland a week ago.

18-year-old Tatiana Sunshine Dugger has not been in contact with family and friends since late Friday night, January 8, her sister told Action News Now.

Her sister, Daneen Dugger, told Action New Now a missing persons case was first filed in Oakland. They said it was transferred later to the Butte County Sheriff's Office.

The family says on January 9, 2021, Tatiana Dugger did not return to the hotel in East Oakland where she was staying. They said she was in Oakland with a man named "Marcos."

According to the family, all of Tatiana Dugger's belongings were still in her hotel room. Her car was still at the hotel where she had been staying. They said her phone goes straight to voicemail. She has not been on social media at all, they said.

Tatiana Dugger is 5’ 6” tall and weighs between 130-135 pounds. Her hair is dark brown with a reddish color on the ends. Her eyes are brown and she wears big fake eyelashes.

If you have any information on the whereabouts or safety of Tatiana Dugger please contact the Butte County Sheriff's Office at (530) 538-7671.

Attachments

• B29B9BE4-852E-47CF-90D5-B788B2A65E99.jpeg
    B29B9BE4-852E-47CF-90D5-B788B2A65E99.jpeg
    169.5 KB · Views: 390
OROVILLE, Calif. - A teen from Oroville is missing. Her family said she has not returned from a trip she took to Oakland a week ago.

18-year-old Tatiana Sunshine Dugger has not been in contact with family and friends since late Friday night, January 8, her sister told Action News Now.

Her sister, Daneen Dugger, told Action New Now a missing persons case was first filed in Oakland. They said it was transferred later to the Butte County Sheriff's Office.

The family says on January 9, 2021, Tatiana Dugger did not return to the hotel in East Oakland where she was staying. They said she was in Oakland with a man named "Marcos."

According to the family, all of Tatiana Dugger's belongings were still in her hotel room. Her car was still at the hotel where she had been staying. They said her phone goes straight to voicemail. She has not been on social media at all, they said.

Tatiana Dugger is 5’ 6” tall and weighs between 130-135 pounds. Her hair is dark brown with a reddish color on the ends. Her eyes are brown and she wears big fake eyelashes.

If you have any information on the whereabouts or safety of Tatiana Dugger please contact the Butte County Sheriff's Office at (530) 538-7671.
I think there is a thread on here for her already, in sure I saw her photo the other day. I'll flag this so a mod can merge if so

Driven to succeed: Las Plumas grads get their diplomas – Chico Enterprise-Record
4 June 2020
LPGRADS2.jpeg

Tatiana Sunshine Dugger, right, stops to hand Las Plumas High School Principal Dan Ramos her name card so he can announce her name as she walks to the stage for a photo Thursday at Centennial Plaza Park in Oroville. (Kyra Gottesman — Mercury-Register)

Bring Home Tatiana Dugger
Another news station finally covered the story down in the Oakland area!!!
Tatiana’s car has now been retrieved along with some her belongings.

Henry K. Lee KTVU
"She's never, ever gone without talking to us." But Tatiana Dugger, 18, hasn’t been heard from in 2 weeks. She had stayed at this motel near West MacArthur & Broadway in Oakland, family says.
Oakland Police Department
Butte County Sheriff
investigating.

Trying to decipher what is going on.

Tatiana moved from Butte County to Los Angeles, three months ago. She disappeared in Oakland while staying at a hotel with a man named Marco.

What were Tatiana and Marco doing in Oakland and why didn't he report her missing?

Bring Home Tatiana Dugger
2m ·

Update as of 01/21/2021
It’s been 13 days without Tatiana Sunshine
2600.png
1f494.png

No social media’s no contact no positive sightings.
Her car and belongings have been retrieved. The last known person has came forward with a statement.
Please pray for our beautiful Tatiana and her safe return home.

140687264_107010318044438_2010500655940490760_n.jpg

Trying to decipher what is going on.

Tatiana moved from Butte County to Los Angeles, three months ago. She disappeared in Oakland while staying at a hotel with a man named Marco.

What were Tatiana and Marco doing in Oakland and why didn't he report her missing?
From what I gathered she was living in Oroville at the time she went missing. She traveled with this man named Marco to Oakland from Orovillie, and that’s where she’s gone missing from. Though the car was found in Sacramento. Family suspects she could’ve been trafficked against her will. I want this to be true but it’s been so many days, she’s would’ve come up by now.

It would be interesting to know what Marco is saying about the last time he saw her. Where did she go at 2AM without her car? Does he claim that she willingly left with someone else? That would have been an excuse not to report her missing right away. Did he take her car after she was gone?

From what I gathered she was living in Oroville at the time she went missing. She traveled with this man named Marco to Oakland from Orovillie, and that’s where she’s gone missing from. Though the car was found in Sacramento. Family suspects she could’ve been trafficked against her will. I want this to be true but it’s been so many days, she’s would’ve come up by now.

Thank you, I feel a little dumb for not catching the possible trafficking angle.

I hope the family raises enough money to hire a PI. Maybe they can make progress where LE can't. I'm not giving up hope she will be found.

140393583_105518701526933_8668203135405879767_n.jpg

It would be interesting to know what Marco is saying about the last time he saw her. Where did she go at 2AM without her car? Does he claim that she willingly left with someone else? That would have been an excuse not to report her missing right away. Did he take her car after she was gone?

I agree, it would be interesting to know what his statement was.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10
Back