Phil Spector, 81, famed music producer and convicted murderer, has died, Jan 2021

BetteDavisEyes

Fasten your seatbelts...
Reaction score
The guy was a monster. He kept his wife Ronnie a prisoner for six years. I won't be shedding any tears for him. I'd take a leak on his future gravesite if I could do it without being collared for indecent exposure.

I agree: poor Lana Clarkson- made a fatal decision to go to his home-- I was sickened and appalled with the defense that she committed suicide- I could not believe the first trial was a mistrial: Who could possibly believe that BS ( oh wait- Casey Anthony walked)

The guy was a monster. He kept his wife Ronnie a prisoner for six years. I won't be shedding any tears for him. I'd take a leak on his future gravesite if I could do it without being collared for indecent exposure.
The jokes on him. Ronnie is doing fabulous. Looks gorgeous.

Man, those girls could sing. Spector knew that. I especially loved her cousin.

Rest up Phil.

Sidenote: People don't realize he basically kept Ronnie locked away. She had to escape and she was but a child just about. Teen maybe. Her Mama helped her hatch a plan and that girl with all that talennt left I believe without shoes? Up and split without jack.

My nephew is only 26, but his favorite group .is The Ronnetts

Lana may you at last have your say up there. Bless you beautiful woman.

I remember watching the trial on CourtTV ...awesome witness Punkin Pie...Beth Karas gave full commentary and run down each day........I remember Phil trembling the whole trial....different wig each day

I remember that too-- Alan Jackson was the prosecutor: always liked him:

It was a great trial (with a crappy ending: mistrial)

I miss Court TV!!!!

I think Punkin Pie died before the 2nd trial

I remember that too-- Alan Jackson was the prosecutor: always liked him:

It was a great trial (with a crappy ending: mistrial)

I miss Court TV!!!!

I think Punkin Pie died before the 2nd trial

She's still around. She was on Dr. Phil 6 or 7 years ago, a show about being a 50-something dating young 20-somethings. She's on facebook too.

Is she ?? I have to check her out......and I miss court tv too.......quite a few trials I was riveted to the screen watching...that David Westerberg and Scott Peterson

Is she ?? I have to check her out......and I miss court tv too.......quite a few trials I was riveted to the screen watching...that *** David Westerberg and Scott Peterson

There were reports that CTV was going to be reinstated, but I don't know what happened with that. If CTV is available in some places, it's not offered where I am. I miss CTV, too, and I also miss programs like Jane Velez Mitchell and Nancy Grace. CTV forums were my first foray into posting on a website.

There is a courtv live tv channel...I think Oxygen and Oprah's other TV channel along with ID and maybe A&E may have true crime...If I hit the lottery (and no sweetlings Little HC did not have the winning ticket from Michigan) I would have a True Crime TV channel ----FREE !!!----i get to host...thems the rules

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back