UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #20

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got the impression it was the journalist rather than the QC referring to Libby as 'Squire'. If so, it could possibly be due to the press style book that her publication chooses to follow. I can see why it would seem cold, but it's quite common.
It doesn't matter who said it. This way of referring to a person is cold, it is disrespectful and it depersonalises.
I know it is common, it is becoming more common here in the UK and I don't like that.

We were told the cctv on Claremont Ave picked up his car - on Oak Road - and also showed PR and Libby getting out of the car and going into the park.
PR's version ( sorry I've lost count exactly which one ) says everything happened at the side and the front of his car. So wouldn't the cctv show this activity as well ?

WOW what a day. Thanks @jamjim for the updates as always.

Imo any doubts that may have existed over PR will have fettered away today with his whole load of *advertiser censored* and bull stories, whats that old saying, 'if it doesn't make sense, its probably not true'.
I'm really pleased he took the stand actually, I don't think he could have done much worse.

Just adding this as a bit more detail on the Viking report

Hull DM report
Relowicz said: “I was emotionally broken down that I had cheated on my wife.”

Viking FM News
@VikingFMNews

·
59m
Relowicz has told the jury Libby was shouting at him not to leave her as he drove away. He then went onto say "I was emotionally broken down that I had cheated on my wife for the first time in my life.''

Wow he lies extremely easily, very dangerous, very! Is there enough evidence to convict him of murder though, I don’t know tbh. I’m not saying he didn’t, I’m just thinking out loud with the evidence we have thus far. Hopefully more comes out because I never want this guy back on our streets...

WOW what a day. Thanks @jamjim for the updates as always.

Imo any doubts that may have existed over PR will have fettered away today with his whole load of *advertiser censored* and bull stories, whats that old saying, 'if it doesn't make sense, its probably not true'.
I'm really pleased he took the stand actually, I don't think he could have done much worse.

and there's still tomorrow for him to dig an even bigger hole for himself

Some thoughts i had on the bench activity at ORPF.
Is it possible that forensics were there looking for evidence of one of his prior crimes? Did someone report seeing him up to his tricks there, not related to the night of Libbys disappearance, similarly to the Wellesley Ave conviction?
If evidence couldn't be found to prove the claims is it possible it was a reported offence he wasn't then charged with?
Iirc at this point humberside police were running all over the place desperately trying to find enough to charge and keep hold of him because they couldn't charge him (at that point) with anything relating to Libby, but were keen to not have him released back on the streets.

Wow he lies extremely easily, very dangerous, very! Is there enough evidence to convict him of murder though, I don’t know tbh. I’m not saying he didn’t, I’m just thinking out loud with the evidence we have thus far. Hopefully more comes out because I never want this guy back on our streets...
I think so too. I think it's very lucky that nobody was out on his second prowl that night.

I hope so cos I'm sure he'll do it again.

I'm certain, on one piece of cctv, (red and green arrows above their heads) that he can be seen pulling on Libbys arm (both of their their arms are outstretched) as she is trying to cling on to a bus shelter - that hardly seems like her willingly going with him.

He didn't explain why he went back to his car without Libby when he first picked her up and then she came a few minutes later. Obviously it appears that he was waiting for the other car to drive off, not something you'd need to do if you were innocently helping a drunk young girl home

He didn't explain why he went back to his car without Libby when he first picked her up and then she came a few minutes later. Obviously it appears that he was waiting for the other car to drive off, not something you'd need to do if you were innocently helping a drunk young girl home
Indeed that was very odd. Why not just get in a go. He clearly hadn't sussed spider cam was there.

Also, he has been quoted as saying how devastated he was for cheating on his wife for the first time ever - why on earth has he then admitted that he was out looking for opportunities to masturbate or looking for sex??! It makes no sense that a happily married man would be out looking for sex for the first EVER, the night that he happens upon a drunk, vulnerable girl who then makes a move on him - so many coincidences! I said before he reminded me of Ian Stewart from the Helen Bailey trial and he is definitely living up to the same level of ridiculousness, lies and pure fantasy. No wonder defence are scraping the barrel with their questionable suggestions, they haven't got anything credible to work with

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadMonique24