Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see the connection with anything CB-related... could you explain?

Article from misty48 above refers a find on 24th June 2017 in Portimao , the preceding chat had been “CB in Portimao related”.. Just earlier Superdad V8 mentioned CB exited Portugal on 22nd June 2017.

Last edited:
Article from misty48 above refers a find on 24th June 2017 in Portimao , the preceding chat had been “CB in Portimao related”.. Just earlier Superdad V8 mentioned CB exited Portugal on 22nd June 2017.

Although I see now the article about body in water is from 2020 actually...so disregard what I said earlier about the dates..!
Can’t see any connection about the man in water find to CB .

Last edited:
I don't see the connection with anything CB-related... could you explain?
The marina is right in front of the soup kitchen referred to in redplanet's posts above, 10.43pm.
Although I see now the article about body in water is from 2020 actually...so disregard what I said earlier about the dates..!
Can’t see any connection about the man in water find to CB .

Sorry, I must have lost the plot! Was sure it said 2017 earlier so will delete my earlier post.

And there's no evidence that CB doesn't.
We're not privy to all of his abuse pics that were discovered, or the inner working's of his mind, so can't categorize his 'preferences'.

We're looking at timelines and possible connections here, not specific 'preferences'.

JMO

They don't fit the profile..
Of course some like boy's, girls, dogs old people like CB.
MN and JB like little boy's.

Why would they take Madeleine?

I think if the parents are not quilt..
Madeleine is taken in the burglary went wrong idea.
Or somebody saw her and wanted to have her ONLY HER.
In that case MN and JB won't fit.

I don't assume that these both had been accomplices to CB. HCW stated very clearly, that the prosecuters are investigating just CB.

But according to the fact that MN was a webchat boasting german child molester and killer at the time MM disappeared, well practised in burglaring and snatching children, doesn't mean that he doesn't know something about the MM case.

As i understand some reports, the criminals on that relevant websites seem to share their experiences in some kind of proud way, even giving advice about how to do all these terrible things.

If that is the case, a "non-accomplice" can be a very important witness, if you know what i mean.

MN for example is now in france, because he seemed to boast with exclusive knowledge about the Jonathan C. case two years ago. So the results of the further investigations made an arrest warrant possible. So there is a possibility, that this boasted confession could likely be true.

MN is reported to have boasted around with knowledge about MM either. If true, is doesn't mean that he commited the crime. Things like "I didn't do that but i know who and how he did it" are more than enough, to get into focus. As we see whilst looking at CB.

In some way i think, many of them want to be admired, of what they did. At least in the virtual world, pretending to be the "king". In prison, it would be the baddest idea to boast around with molesting and killing children, because other inmates will likely send you to hell!

AFAIK, MN has been imprisoned in a special facility just for people that commited sex crimes. So he could boast around without being in the jeopardy, he would get into in a normal facility. So everything he may have confessed in there should be taken very seriously.

JMO

Last edited:

:rolleyes:
Did you not read my post properly?
Have you got a little muddled or not read the last few pages of the thread correctly?
Gone off track maybe?
Not kept up?

Nobody is saying MN or JB is involved with MM's 'murder' or abduction.

Just to be CLEAR we are speculating if MN may have KNOWN CB either online or in person.

"A German serial killer already in prison for the murders of three children has been charged in France over the killing of a 10-year-old boy in 2004 that horrified the country....................
after telling a fellow prisoner he had killed Coulom, French lawyer Catherine Salsac said."

https://www.thelocal.fr/20210126/ge...rged-with-murder-of-10-year-old-boy-in-france

Let's hope MN will now tell authorities what he allegedly told 'a fellow inmate' about MM.

"What we didn’t know then is that Portuguese police have now confirmed that Ney told a fellow inmate at the prison where he is housed “something only McCann’s kidnapper could know”.

Why Authorities Are So Hopeful About New Break in Maddie McCann Case

Last edited:
"A German serial killer already in prison for the murders of three children has been charged in France over the killing of a 10-year-old boy in 2004 that horrified the country....................
after telling a fellow prisoner he had killed Coulom, French lawyer Catherine Salsac said."

https://www.thelocal.fr/20210126/ge...rged-with-murder-of-10-year-old-boy-in-france

Let's hope MN will now tell authorities what he allegedly told 'a fellow inmate' about MM.

Wow, a charge just goes beyond a simple interrogation after an arrest warrant, if the report is correct.

So germany may have extradited MN for the trial and nothing tangible has been leaked out to the media. Who knows, what else MN was talking about to the prosecuters in the last two years.

Would be interesting if HCW's statement of undisturbed investigations between 2018 and 2020 could be linked to all this. I would assume, nobody really had MN on the slip so far.

Maybe MN decided to clear the table since end of 2016, by giving his passwords to the prosecuters. Maybe he doesn't want do die in prison some day?!

JMO

Wow, a charge just goes beyond a simple interrogation after an arrest warrant, if the report is correct.

So germany may have extradited MN for the trial and nothing tangible has been leaked out to the media. Who knows, what else MN was talking about to the prosecuters in the last two years.

Would be interesting if HCW's statement of undisturbed investigations between 2018 and 2020 could be linked to all this. I would assume, nobody really had MN on the slip so far.

Maybe MN decided to clear the table since end of 2016, by giving his passwords to the prosecuters. Maybe he doesn't want do die in prison some day?!

JMO

Could also fit the reported 8 month term for the extradition. Could be the courts schedule for the trial.

JMO

Just waiting to see if there will now be an avalanche of news articles regarding this and CB combined - The article from The Local is only 45 mins old, so maybe a little more info will come throughout today.

Last edited:
Poor little boy.
This is the pond in which he was found. Opposite a country house and no one had noticed anything! Jonathan was found one month after his disappearance.
Apparently MN has been a serious suspect for this crime for many years (already since 2011).
But LE could never prove his guilt. Until now .... it has taken at least ten years!
01-EH-PG-020514-960x632.jpg

Affaire Jonathan : un tueur en série allemand aurait avoué le meurtre

Affaire du petit Jonathan : un homme recherché

Les enquêteurs s'étaient intéressés à Martin Ney à l'époque de son arrestation en Allemagne en 2011, mais ils n'ont jamais pu prouver sa présence en Loire-Atlantique au printemps 2004.
Affaire Jonathan : le principal suspect, un tueur en série allemand, mis en examen 17 ans après les faits

Last edited:
So, could all this explain HCW's statement around autumn 2020, that there won't be any essential statements until the following year? Or his perceptible disinterest in possible evidence, that we all assumed would be important?

Or FF's cryptic statements about an assumed witness, who lived all of his life in kind of "disguise", long before HB and MS came into focus of the media....

I must admit, i'm a little bit on tenterhooks!:rolleyes:

Poor little boy.
This is the pond in which he was found. Opposite a country house and no one had noticed anything! Jonathan was found one month after his disappearance.
Apparently MN has been a serious suspect for this crime for many years (already since 2011).
But LE could never prove his guilt. Until now .... it has taken at least ten years!
01-EH-PG-020514-960x632.jpg

Affaire Jonathan : un tueur en série allemand aurait avoué le meurtre

Affaire du petit Jonathan : un homme recherché

Les enquêteurs s'étaient intéressés à Martin Ney à l'époque de son arrestation en Allemagne en 2011, mais ils n'ont jamais pu prouver sa présence en Loire-Atlantique au printemps 2004.
Affaire Jonathan : le principal suspect, un tueur en série allemand, mis en examen 17 ans après les faits

It's just so sad.
Let's hope his family will get justice at last.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
genepool48