Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #128

Status
Not open for further replies.
Politely snipped.

LE said that they believe the killer indicated a local because if they didn't know the trail well they wouldn't know 'specifically where certain things were.'

I often think this may refer to a deer stand in the woods, or some other location where the trail, bridge, or a part thereof, are visible, and that LE has evidence BG was at those locations.

Not to discount the things too that you mentioned. It could refer to the route, the best spot to cross the creek, the location of the CS itself, among other things.

Thanks for the link. Eerie similarities. The photo of the subject in Indiana looks like somebody who blends in pretty well. Looks like someone’s Dad on a hike. Should be looking for individuals in The sister case in town that day on cameras whatever. Also what other similar cases in a 500 mile radius? Is the 55 a trucking corridor?

Thanks for the link. Eerie similarities. The photo of the subject in Indiana looks like somebody who blends in pretty well. Looks like someone’s Dad on a hike. Should be looking for individuals in The sister case in town that day on cameras whatever. Also what other similar cases in a 500 mile radius? Is the 55 a trucking corridor?
Maybe that’s his MO. He plays a Dad

Does anyone know of any similar priors or subsequent crimes? It doesn't sound like the perp's first time to the Rodeo, and it doesn't sound like a crime of passion. It smells like a serial killer

I've always thought these two cases were the same killer. But, there isn't any proof that is the case.

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/r...s/news-story/e15e255be4b0a8a15d67b507851807e3

2b1d08b37368a5e8a1c66e8bf5227875

37e3309043e34cec25a735707ec97b92

Is it time for LE to try a different approach?
It has been pretty quiet on their end for close to 2 years.
I saw an interview with CT recently.
She seems to be beyond frustrated.
4 years us a very long time for families to wait for justice.
Please know, I support LE.
Having said that, I also support the families.
What information, if any at all, should LE release?
If not now, when?
When is it TOO LONG to keep information "close to the vest?"

AMOO MOO JMO

I've always thought these two cases were the same killer. But, there isn't any proof that is the case.

There’s not a lot of info on either of these crimes. Interstate 55 connects the 2 towns and it looks like a busy artery

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/r...s/news-story/e15e255be4b0a8a15d67b507851807e3

Is it time for LE to try a different approach?
It has been pretty quiet on their end for close to 2 years.
I saw an interview with CT recently.
She seems to be beyond frustrated.
4 years us a very long time for families to wait for justice.
Please know, I support LE.
Having said that, I also support the families.
What information, if any at all, should LE release?
If not now, when?
When is it TOO LONG to keep information "close to the vest?"

AMOO MOO JMO

At this point the release of a few more details might help to shake the tree

The fuzzy pic of BG, he looks like he is wearing “dad clothes”. Nothing youthful or trendy.

amateur opinion and speculation
But how would those clothes differ from clothes if a dad-aged non-trendy man who didn’t produce children? If this is a profile about age, that’s not the same. No need to respond unless anyone has other reasons to feel he is a dad or acting the part of a dad. Rhetorical question.

I think the dad clothing is just an observation. just as we've gone around about the crease in his jeans and for awhile now... I thought a grandmother or older person does his laundry.
Hence that he lives in a household with other people or that someone older is doing his laundry.

to me it does look like blue color apparel..but you are in rural Indiana so it is very normal.
the thing is bg is not old. he is wearing a hoodie and some kind of slogan or band t shirt
underneath. he also may have a rig camera. he wears a lot of layers...

he is dad aged possibly 20-40's but not older. mOO

Thanks yes, that makes sense especially thinking about the structure of the historical bridge, built for steam locomotives in the 18900s. It’s constructed high above the river, even above treetops on the land below until the tracks eventually reached level ground and continued onward in either direction away from the gorge.

Yes. Basically a "viaduct".

Even the crime scenes look similar, and the victims. That is crazy.
I also think these cases could possibly be related, however, there is one major difference between them: the girls in Iowa were transported to a different location. There's quite a bit more involved with that.

It certainly doesn't rule anything out, but it does add questions, imo.

But how would those clothes differ from clothes if a dad-aged non-trendy man who didn’t produce children? If this is a profile about age, that’s not the same. No need to respond unless anyone has other reasons to feel he is a dad or acting the part of a dad. Rhetorical question.

I am not saying he is a Dad. I’m just trying to figure out how he was able to get so close to potentially 2 sets of tweens in wooded areas without spooking them before getting too close. In the grainy photo he looks like an older guy out on a trail for a day hike. Fanny sack and all. He must be approaching them in a non-threatening way. Granted, once he got close one of the Delphi girls got spooked enough to take a photo but by that point he’s already on them. Similarly in the Iowa case somebody got close enough to 2 kids on bicycles to kidnap them. So the perp has got to be role playing in a manner that does not initially frighten these poor kids. A man who acts and dressed like a father figure is going to have an edge. Again pure speculation on my part. MOO as they say.

I think the dad clothing is just an observation. just as we've gone around about the crease in his jeans and for awhile now... I thought a grandmother or older person does his laundry.
Hence that he lives in a household with other people or that someone older is doing his laundry.
I am not necessarily agreeing that there is a visible crease.

Nevertheless, a person with a military background might press his pants with a crease.

I am not necessarily agreeing that there is a visible crease.

Nevertheless, a person with a military background might press his pants with a crease.
When I hang up my jeans on a pant specific hanger after washing them, there is a certain way to hang them that will bring about a crease. I have learned not to hang them that way as I don’t like creases.

Anyway, I am not sure there is a crease on BG’s jeans.

I also think these cases could possibly be related, however, there is one major difference between them: the girls in Iowa were transported to a different location. There's quite a bit more involved with that.

It certainly doesn't rule anything out, but it does add questions, imo.

The girls from Iowa were found so late, there probably were not enough clues. With Delphi girls, there was a lot of information. So unless there was a direct connection (some item from IN left in Delphi CS, for example), or some specific person lived close to both places, looking for the analogy might muddle the waters. If the Delphi killer is apprehended, his connection to IA case needs to be checked, of course, but as of today, I don’t see any, except for “neighboring states”, and “two tweens in one case, two teenagers bordering on young adults”, in the other.

Trail killers, sadly, exist in every state where people hike and bike. As Jonelle Matthews’ case seems to indicate, any adult can abduct a young girl and kill her.

The only thing that comes to mind, Steve Pankey and Jake Patterson are of a very similar psychological type, maybe the person who killed the Delphi girls is not unlike them. I would look for similar traits. It is interesting what both might say about the case.

(In IA, sadly, it could be any aging pedophile).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rangelmcguire