GUILTY WV - Alexa Randolph, adult, Morgantown, 28 January 2021 *arrest*

Police searching for missing woman in Morgantown (wdtv.com)

CK3TYN4V2JCSREWRIQCAWVXB54.jpg

Police say if you “have been in contact or know the whereabouts of Alexa Randolph, you are asked to contact the Morgantown Police Department at 304-284-7522 extension 0.”

Police looking for missing Morgantown woman | WBOY.com

A press release from the Morgantown Police Department stated that officers received a call reporting a missing person at approximately 10:30 p.m. on Thursday.

Alexa-Randolph-2-1.jpeg

Morgantown Police Department | Facebook

Morgantown Police Department - NEWS RELEASE

Last edited:
I too noticed comments from friends/family- but find it odd that the police and news have yet to report anything corroborating the social media posts. Is this typical when an investigation is under way or unusual? My nephew lives in Morgantown and this story is rather shocking

I too noticed comments from friends/family- but find it odd that the police and news have yet to report anything corroborating the social media posts. Is this typical when an investigation is under way or unusual? My nephew lives in Morgantown and this story is rather shocking

There is typically a lag from when info may be coming out of social media but LE hasn't yet formally announced anything. Usually it's because LE needs to follow procedures, such as evidence collection (if it's a crime/suspicious death or the like) and to notify next of kin.

There is typically a lag from when info may be coming out of social media but LE hasn't yet formally announced anything. Usually it's because LE needs to follow procedures, such as evidence collection (if it's a crime/suspicious death or the like) and to notify next of kin.
I see. It was so weird, started doubting the valiity of social media posts. Guess we will wait and see what LE says.

Rest in peace, Alexa.

Morgantown Police Department
UPDATE: On Jan. 29 at approximately 4 p.m., Detectives from the Morgantown Police Department located the vehicle belonging to Alexa Randolph at the Walmart parking lot on Hornbeck Road.
Upon investigation a body was discovered in the cargo area of the vehicle and that the body was identified as Alexa Randolph. The incident is under investigation anyone with information is asked to contact the #Morgantown Police Department at 304-284-7522 extension 0. Follow the link for more info
1f53d.png

https://cvcpl.us/UztgSnh

Rest in peace, Alexa.

Morgantown Police Department
UPDATE: On Jan. 29 at approximately 4 p.m., Detectives from the Morgantown Police Department located the vehicle belonging to Alexa Randolph at the Walmart parking lot on Hornbeck Road.
Upon investigation a body was discovered in the cargo area of the vehicle and that the body was identified as Alexa Randolph. The incident is under investigation anyone with information is asked to contact the #Morgantown Police Department at 304-284-7522 extension 0. Follow the link for more info
1f53d.png

https://cvcpl.us/UztgSnh
This is absolutely heartbreaking! I hope they solve this soon! I really want to know who she was living with and who reported her missing.

Is there no thought of this being a suicide? Everyone on WS seems to assume homicide. Certainly would be an odd suicide scenario, just thought I'd ask!

FEB 1, 2021
Mon County detectives open murder investigation in the death of Alexa Randolph | 104.5 FM & 1440 AM | The Voice of Morgantown | Morgantown, WV (wajr.com)
The Monongalia County Sheriff’s Department is investigating the death of Alexa Randolph as a homicide.

According to a press release, officials have made the sheriff’s department the lead agency to avoid potential jurisdictional issues with witness, evidence, leads and suspects that could be outside Morgantown city limits.

[...]

PRESS RELEASE: Monongalia County Sheriff's Office | Facebook

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
0maj0