MD MD - Baltimore, WhtFem 24-30, UP5439, 'Curtis Lee' turtle tatt, scar, needle marks, clothes, Jun'87

1 rule out on her profile

Missing Person / NamUs # MP946 Marcia Remick, Female, White / Caucasian
Date of Last ContactJune 5, 1979
State VA
County Virginia Beach

My partner SSA is the one in contact with the son, she's working with LE . She said the Doe does not have DNA so it will take longer

Wow, this was an interesting thread to read! I agree, I think you guys have found a match! When I first read about the tattoo, my first thought was was maybe it was her child's name. The turtle seemed depicted in a very childish, stuffed animal way.

I hope the match is made soon!

Been almost 2 1/2 years now waiting to confirm. I know it doesn't happen overnight but isn't this a bit excessive? That poor son has been left hanging all this time?!

It's been 5 years since the community became aware of Rhonda Jones... I assume we won't get a confirmation until Jane Doe has DNA available as Doe Network says we don't, though this was last updated in 2018.

Hoping the community actually gave her a proper burial and didn't just put her in an unmarked grave.

Bumping...
We may have another ID of a 1980's case. A man whose first and middle names are Curtis Lee contacted the Never Forget Me Facebook page to say he believes that this Jane Doe is his mother. His mother, whose name is Rhonda Jones, went to Baltimore in 1987, and was never seen by her family again. Curtis never stopped looking for her, nor did Rhonda's sister, who was only 13 years old when she last saw Rhonda.

The sister has verified that Rhonda did have a turtle tattoo.

The comments were hidden from the NFM page so that others wouldn't try to contact the family.

This photo of Rhonda was taken in 1985 - two years before the Jane Doe's death.

a2fe8d84-af8f-42a2-904a-8da1f86ff7ec.jpg
Has there been any developments about Rhonda since?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes
Back