NH NH - Amanda Grazewski, 23, Derry, 17 Mar 2020

I believe 100 percent someone in that house knows something! Whether it's an accident or murder I haven't a clue. They are so tight lipped on theories and persons of interest. I am still so surprised that I have not heard about this case until yesterday. The fact that they found her ssi card in Manchester at the Elliot Hospital is so weird. I would think if there were an emergency and it happened in Derry they would have dropped her off at the Parkland Medical Center which is literally a minute or two from Birch Street.

I honestly think someone planted the card in Manchester to make it look like Manchester was her last location. I honestly do think someone murdered her or she overdosed and people freaked out.

I believe 100 percent someone in that house knows something! Whether it's an accident or murder I haven't a clue. They are so tight lipped on theories and persons of interest. I am still so surprised that I have not heard about this case until yesterday. The fact that they found her ssi card in Manchester at the Elliot Hospital is so weird. I would think if there were an emergency and it happened in Derry they would have dropped her off at the Parkland Medical Center which is literally a minute or two from Birch Street.

I honestly think someone planted the card in Manchester to make it look like Manchester was her last location. I honestly do think someone murdered her or she overdosed and people freaked out.

I believe that, whatever happened to Amanda, happened inside that house and she didn't leave by herself, if you know what I mean. Very sad.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back