LA - Murder for Hire plot goes wrong: 2 women killed, Montegut, 13 Jan 2021 *arrests*

imstilla.grandma

Believer of Miracles
Reaction score
Three men are facing murder charges after two women were killed -- including the sister of one of the men -- in a murder-for-hire plot gone wrong, according to Terrebonne Parish Sheriff Tim Soignet.

During a press conference Monday, the sheriff said Beaux Cormier hired Andrew Eskine and Dalvin Wilson to kill a rape victim who was set to testify against him.

In a press release, the sheriff's office said that Cormier, 35, of Kaplan, Lousiana, Eskine, 25, of Carencro, Louisiana, and Wilson, 22, of Rayne, Louisiana traveled to Montegut, Louisiana to do surveillance on the residence and had, on a prior occasion, attempted to carry out the murder but were unsuccessful.

On January 13, Wilson went to the home in Montegut and asked for the rape victim by name. Brittany Cormier, Beaux's sister, told the shooter that it was her, in an attempt to protect the victim, the sheriff said, noting that she was "accepting her fate to save the life of the actual victim."
upload_2021-2-2_11-43-45.jpeg
Hope Nettleton, left, and Brittany Cormier, right, were killed in a botched murder-for-hire plot. Neither was the intended victim, according to the Terrabonne Parish Sheriff.

Brittany Cormier was shot along with her neighbor, Hope Nettleton, who was at the home visiting and had tried to fight off the shooter, according to Soignet. Both women died at the scene.

"We don't get these types of things happen, double homicides, in Terrabonne Parish," the sheriff said. "Especially, Montegut, [it's] is a small town. There were good people that ended up dying."

Beaux Cormier, Wilson and Eskine are each charged with two counts of first-degree murder.

Although Eskine was not at the scene of the crime, he is also being charged in the murders because he facilitated the vehicle and helped make the plan, the release said.

Terrebonne Parish District Attorney Joseph Waitz told reporters that he was in the process of scheduling a meeting with the victims before deciding on whether to seek the death penalty in these cases, though, he said, the death penalty is "absolutely on the table."

According to jail records, all three suspects remain in custody of the Terrebonne Sheriff's office. They are being held on a $2 million bond each, Waitz said, adding that he is considering filing a motion to increase the bond amounts in order to keep them behind bars.
"These are very very dangerous people, I do not want them on the streets," the DA said.
Two Louisiana women were killed in murder-for-hire plot gone wrong, Terrebonne Parish sheriff says - CNN

I hope they seek the death penalty. That animal should fry. That he even victimized his own niece was bad enough, but then to orchestrate her murder and end up killing his sister and an innocent neighbor makes me see red. What a brave momma and neighbor. RIP.

One (of the many things) that I can't wrap my brain around in this case is that Beaux was a pallbearer at his sister's funeral. Granted, her family was not aware at the time of the funeral that he was behind her death. However, the rape and his arrest occurred in March of 2020. The family knew he (allegedly) raped his niece yet they still let him serve as a pallbearer for his sister. WTH?? That poor girl had to endure seeing her mother's casket carried by her rapist. Again, WTH??

Obituary for Brittany Jane Cormier at Vincent Funeral Home - Kaplan

This is one of the worst stories I've ever read. What in the ever loving hell is going on here. There are not even enough words for how sick this story is from start to finish. Leave it to Louisiana to take sick to the next level. (I live here, y'all. Not picking on it from afar).

This poor child needs to be surrounded by safe, loving, protective people for the rest of her life.

This is one of the worst stories I've ever read. What in the ever loving hell is going on here. There are not even enough words for how sick this story is from start to finish. Leave it to Louisiana to take sick to the next level. (I live here, y'all. Not picking on it from afar).

This poor child needs to be surrounded by safe, loving, protective people for the rest of her life.

Yes, the depravity in this case is so, so disturbing.

One (of the many things) that I can't wrap my brain around in this case is that Beaux was a pallbearer at his sister's funeral. Granted, her family was not aware at the time of the funeral that he was behind her death. However, the rape and his arrest occurred in March of 2020. The family knew he (allegedly) raped his niece yet they still let him serve as a pallbearer for his sister. WTH?? That poor girl had to endure seeing her mother's casket carried by her rapist. Again, WTH??

Obituary for Brittany Jane Cormier at Vincent Funeral Home - Kaplan
You do have to wonder what went on in this family. His sister may have had her issues with him.

this so disgusting.. what a vile monster..the poor woman so brave to save her kid ....where was the protection program or whatever they call it ?
the victim needs to hide in a closet and lets her mother die so she can testify ..wth
and you cant reason with the sick piece of ***..but he thought a murder will save him from rape case

Beaux Cormier, 35, Andrew Eskine, 25, and Dalvin Wilson, 22, were arrested Friday on charges of first-degree murder. Authorities say Wilson was the gunman, while Eskine helped plan the hit and provided the truck used to visit the house.

Beaux Cormier was previously arrested in Vermilion Parish on a third-degree rape charge involving the intended murder victim, authorities say. He is also a convicted sex offender.

Soignet says Cormier hired Eksine and Wilson to kill his accuser so she could not testify against him.

Authorities say the men had tried to carry out the hit at an earlier date but were unsuccessful.

Man’s sister, neighbour killed in botched hit meant for rape accuser, police say

[bbm] I wonder when & where the first attempt took place

Beaux Cormier, 35, Andrew Eskine, 25, and Dalvin Wilson, 22, were arrested Friday on charges of first-degree murder. Authorities say Wilson was the gunman, while Eskine helped plan the hit and provided the truck used to visit the house.

Beaux Cormier was previously arrested in Vermilion Parish on a third-degree rape charge involving the intended murder victim, authorities say. He is also a convicted sex offender.

Soignet says Cormier hired Eksine and Wilson to kill his accuser so she could not testify against him.

Authorities say the men had tried to carry out the hit at an earlier date but were unsuccessful.

Man’s sister, neighbour killed in botched hit meant for rape accuser, police say

The first attempt took place in November of 2020. Wilson and Eksine cased the location and made some sort of attempt but it failed. I'll look for a link...

"Beaux Cormier paid both men to carry out the homicide, the sheriff said. Authorities in both Vermillion and Lafayette parishes were integral to solving the double homicide.

“It’s all gone west since we started investigating this case,” Soignet told the Advocate. “We knew there was a pending, pretty solid rape case there, which provided motive.”

The three men had traveled more than 100 miles to Montegut sometime between July and November to conduct surveillance on the victim’s home. Eskine and Wilson returned to Montegut in November to commit the crime, but that attempt was unsuccessful, Soignet said.

Erskine, who was out of town for work, missed Wilson’s lethal attempt on Jan. 13. He was responsible, however, for providing his truck as the getaway vehicle and helping to plan the crime, the sheriff said."

Botched hit: Man hires men to kill niece he’s accused of raping, they kill his sister instead

Three men accused of fatally shooting two women in a botched murder-for-hire plot in Montegut have been indicted on murder charges.

A Terrebonne Parish grand jury found enough evidence Wednesday to charge Beaux Cormier, 35, of Kaplan, 25-year-old Carencro resident Andrew Eskin and Dalvin Wilson, 22, of Eunice, with two counts of first-degree murder and one count of attempted first-degree murder.

Three men indicted in botched Montegut murder-for-hire plot

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
legalpyro74
Back