GUILTY VA- Jiraiya Cherry, 3 months, found safe, Newport News, 4 Feb 2021 *Arrest*

IMOO, best case scenario - somebody wanted a baby really bad. Fbi- needs to be involved to expedite any social media profiles associated with this "babysitter"
In a situation like this a person will feel cornered. Not know what to do. Maybe they should offer that person advice? Take the baby to a hospital hand him over and walk away. Yall can catch the culprit later just get that baby back ....did they do that yet?

Amber Alert: Jiraiya Cherry in Newport News, Virginia | 13newsnow.com

Authorities say 3-month-old Jiraiya Cherry was found safe in Chesterfield. A person is in custody.
Yay!!!
t4526.gif

Now I want to know who this CHITTY Sitter is. IMO
Me too. :mad:

ChrisGegg on Twitter
#breaking update from @13AllisonBazzle. Meanwhile,@eugenedanielTV
was with family members of Jiraiya Cherry when they learned of the news. You’ll see that tonight on @13NewsNow at 11:00pm.

Allison Bazzle 13News Now @13AllisonBazzle 17m
BREAKING UPDATE: 3-month-old Jiraiya Cherry was found SAFE! @NewportNewsPD Chief Drew says he was found in Chesterfield at 6:43 p.m. He says they have someone in custody. #13NewsNow
4:28 PM · Feb 4, 2021

Nana-Séntuo Bonsu on Twitter (Video)
Chief Drew is thanking the community. He says there is a celebration going on upstairs at the @NewportNewsPD headquarters. @WTKR3
[URL='https://twitter.com/NSBonsu_/status/1357484132306198528']4:20 PM · Feb 4, 2021
[/URL]

Any info on arrest(s)?
No name that I've seen yet but get a load of this.

Police: Newport News 3-month-old boy reportedly abducted by babysitter found safe in Chesterfield; suspect in custody (wtkr.com)
Drew also added officials believe the family is protecting the woman who is believed to be the babysitter, which is why police don't have her name. They are currently interviewing Jiraiya's mother.

??? :confused:

ETA: Maybe that was from the first press conference and I missed it?

No name that I've seen yet but get a load of this.

Police: Newport News 3-month-old boy reportedly abducted by babysitter found safe in Chesterfield; suspect in custody (wtkr.com)
Drew also added officials believe the family is protecting the woman who is believed to be the babysitter, which is why police don't have her name. They are currently interviewing Jiraiya's mother.

??? :confused:

That's a bit of a head scratcher. So she is in police custody, but police don't know her name because she nor her family are giving up that info? :confused:

ETA: Just looked it up, apparently Chesterfield and Newport News are appx an hour and a half apart.

No info on motive? Guessing it might be the standard can't have a baby/recently lost a baby, need to keep my man, fake a pregnancy, acquire someone else's baby type of deal?

Or

Someone upset they don't have full custody, so female family member or friend helps snatch him up by posing as a babysitter?

Last edited:
That's a bit of a head scratcher. So she is in police custody, but police don't know her name because she nor her family are giving up that info? :confused:

No info on motive? Guessing it might be the standard can't have a baby/recently lost a baby, need to keep my man, fake a pregnancy, acquire someone else's baby type of deal?
I thought it meant that Jiraiya's family was protecting the babysitter. Which would be really bizarre...

Nothing on motive that I've seen. MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back