Canada - Juliana Pannunzio, 20, of Windsor, & Christina Crooks, 18, of Toronto, shot dead, 18 Jan 21

Welcome to WS, NewSleuth.

I think the people who were there all have vested interest in not coming forward - by all accounts, this sounds like some sort of a group murder scenario.

At the very least, LE should have the credit card number and owner for the property rental - unless of course it was rented by either of the girls - or - the card was stolen. If the card was stolen, and used for the purpose of renting, luring, and murdering - it would have been a well planned pre-meditated murder.

That being said, the takeout left behind is a strong indication that it was NOT a pre-meditated murder, unless the perps were so high they never thought about being on camera(s) getting the food, which by most accounts seems to indicate it originates from Niagra Falls.

The girls cell phones will likely indicate how much time they spent in the Falls, if they did.

There is SO little information on this case to date.

The only thing I have been able to find of any use at all, are multiple images that JP posted on FB of her lacy bras over the last 2 years. They are strange in that they seem to serve no real purpose, and there are many. They are only visible when searching her name in FB search box, and clicking on photos on the left.

One VERY creepy guy likes many of them. Upon looking at his profile, I could vomit. There are some sketchy (and underage) things posted on his profile. But that is all likely very unrelated to this crime.

Going to check how far Fort Erie is from Niagra Falls.

There is no question LE is working very hard on this case, 2 young girls beaten and murdered in such a horrific way, is a high profile crime anywhere. Hopefully info can be gleaned from their devices.

WG

[bbm]

I found two FB pages for her and don't see those photos. Can you link the profile you see them at?

Attachments

• Christine_Crooks_Super_Portrait.jpg
    Christine_Crooks_Super_Portrait.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
[bbm]

I found two FB pages for her and don't see those photos. Can you link the profile you see them at?

LadyL, in the top left serach bar of FB, type her name. Then below that click "Photos". Then, on the right, will be all the undergarment photos, a laptop pic, mostly bras. Click "see all". HTH

An earlier 2016 article on one of the double homicide victims Christine Crooks, may not be related to the open double homicide case that took place at an Airbnb located at 4197 Niagara Parkway in Fort Erie, Ontario, Canada on January 18 / 19, 2021:

Renewed appeal to locate Mississauga girl, 14, missing almost three months

AND

UPDATED: MISSING TEEN • Christine Crooks • Mississauga, Ontario • 14 Years Old

That's a great catch. Sadly, it seems as if Christine was on a troubled path.

WG

LadyL, in the top left serach bar of FB, type her name. Then below that click "Photos". Then, on the right, will be all the undergarment photos, a laptop pic, mostly bras. Click "see all". HTH

got it ty - I wonder if she was selling them
and the perv who unliked the pics - feeling ashamed about something?

I wonder how many people were at this “party”? Did they know the other people there?
Moo

From what I have found, Christine was involved with things that afforded her gifts like Gucci bags, shoes, Balenciaga, Givenchy. She appeared to be an exotic dancer as recently as November. She drove in expensive cars. She did not appear to have much of a support system around her, and by all appearances, was making a living in an unscrupulous manner. She was just a kid, and it is very sad.

In my opinion, Christine was used for deviant purposes and cast away when finished. I don't think she was in Niagara with "friends". I think she was working, and she ended up surrounded by evil, depraved people.

Hoping LE will release something soon.

The murders of Christine and Juliana were heinous, and they are a parents worst nightmare. My heart literally hurts for their loved ones. They deserve justice, so that other women not experience what they did.

WG

*NOTE: Some media articles regarding the double Fort Erie, Ontario Airbnb homicide that took place at 4197 Niagara Parkway on January 18 / 19, 2021 lists 'Christina (with an 'A' on the end, not an 'E') Crooks as one of the victims.

The late Christine Crooks Facebook page:

Christine Crooks

Christine's 5 friends Facebook pages listed on Christine's FB page:

<modsnip: Removed links to social media of victim's friends>

... friends may or may not have information regarding the open double homicide case.

Last edited by a moderator:
ADMIN NOTE:

This post lands at random and relates to a removed post.

Absolutely anybody who comes to Websleuths and makes a gun threat or any suggestion of violence whatsoever against any Moderator or member of Websleuths does not last here very long.

Thank you to all our valued members who post respectfully and in accordance with TOS.

June 16 2021
Niagara Police offer $50G reward in unsolved Airbnb double murder | Toronto Sun

poster-e1623866220105.png

''According to cops, detectives have learned that a group from outside the Niagara Region rented the notorious party house for a bash on Jan. 19.''
''Around 4:17 am, police received a 911 call regarding a disturbance at the Niagara Parkway residence involving possible shots being fired.

When officers arrived they discovered the bodies of two deceased females, 20-year-old Juliana Pannunzio of Windsor and 18-year-old Christine Crooks of Toronto.''

''Should you have any information or evidence related to this homicide investigation, please contact the Niagara Regional Police Service Homicide Unit Tip Line at (289) 248-1058.''

July 8 2021
Photo released, reward increased in Airbnb double slaying in Fort Erie | Toronto Sun
niagarahomicidejuly8-e1625758935348.jpg

Niagara Regional Police detectives investigating a double murder are looking to identify the two people not wearing masks in this image from a Jan. 19, 2021 Fort Erie house party.
''A reward of up to $100,000 is now being offered and police have released an image to help solve the murders of two women at an AirBnB party in Fort Erie earlier this year.''

“Investigators have identified most of the people at the party that night. Some have been spoken to an provided valuable information, however, others simply refuse to co-operate,” Magistrale said.

“For this reason, the Niagara Regional Police Service is now offering a cash reward of up to $100,000 to anyone with information leading to the arrest and conviction of the person or persons responsible for the murders of Juliana Pannunzio and Christine Crooks.”
''Anyone who was at the party or with information on the murders is asked to call Niagara Regional Police at 289-248-1058.''

July 9 2021
July 8 2021 rbbm.
Family of woman slain at Fort Erie Airbnb struggle with horrible unanswered questions | Toronto Sun

"Your family is never going to be the same." Juliana Pannunzio's stepmother Shellie Pannunzio, left, and mother Lisa Mulcaster pose with an urn of her ashes on Thursday, July 8, 2021, in Essex. Photo by Dan Janisse /Windsor Star

''Did she cry out for help? Was she afraid? Did she suffer?
The horrible unanswered questions rattle relentlessly through Lisa Mulcaster’s thoughts, fuelling the desperation to find her daughter’s killer.''

“We struggle every single moment of every single day because we need to know,” said Mulcaster. “Was she scared? Did she know? How long did this last?

“We know nothing. And I need to know who did this to my daughter. I need them to be held responsible. I can’t have this person or persons running around doing this to other families, because I can’t even tell you what this feels like.''

“And to think there are people out there that know exactly what happened and they’re not coming forward, it sickens us.”

Wonder whether the large reward will loosen someone's lips.

Aug 26 2021
Scarborough rapper arrested in Fort Erie Airbnb double murder | Toronto Sun
erie-e1629997429755.jpg

Christina Cross, 18, of Toronto, left, and Juliana Pannunzio, 20, of Windsor were shot to death at a Fort Erie party house.

''An aspiring Scarborough rapper has been arrested for the shooting murders of two young women at a Fort Erie Airbnb in January.

On Thursday, Niagara Regional Police confirmed that with the assistance of Toronto Police, 22-year-old Christopher Lucas — who cops said was also known as ‘El Plaga,’ was arrested and charged with the shocking deaths.''

Aug 26 2021
Scarborough rapper arrested in Fort Erie Airbnb double murder | Toronto Sun
erie-e1629997429755.jpg

Christina Cross, 18, of Toronto, left, and Juliana Pannunzio, 20, of Windsor were shot to death at a Fort Erie party house.

''An aspiring Scarborough rapper has been arrested for the shooting murders of two young women at a Fort Erie Airbnb in January.

On Thursday, Niagara Regional Police confirmed that with the assistance of Toronto Police, 22-year-old Christopher Lucas — who cops said was also known as ‘El Plaga,’ was arrested and charged with the shocking deaths.''
wow, thank God finally an arrest. We unfortunately wont learn much about the evidence against him since Canada is pretty strict on that info. But I am just glad an arrest was finally made.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back