VERDICT WATCH UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen outside Welly club, found deceased, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please excuse my ignorance of the topography of the area, but based on what locals have said and the maps I've seen, it doesn't appear like the streets around the park were the places he was frequenting, since these are family homes and he was obviously roaming the streets with student houses. So, if this is true, his 1st visit to the area could entail the planning for rape.

Why on earth he chose that spot, well as you say it is an area he knew well(visiting with his kid, flying the drone, visited it earlier on the same day as well) and it was secluded. I don't think he planned to murder her though. That is why he didn't think of the good questions you put forward imo. Murder could have been as a consequence of rape or while attempting to rape her. But I think the evidence points towards him planning the rape at that secluded spot. And it went wrong.

I totally agree he planned the rape once he saw libby ...he didn't take her there knowing he was going to rape and kill as was part of earlier posts with others

It's Libby's vulnerable state that makes me not vote for murder. She was so easy to over-power, no match for him, and yet the screams were separated and I don't see what would delay him raping her as soon as he could, within the first 4 minutes of getting her in the park. Yet the screams were heard after that. The screams went on longer than what everyone says would be a rape lasting seconds, or having to last seconds to fit everything in within the whole time.

It's Libby's vulnerable state that makes me not vote for murder. She was so easy to over-power, no match for him, and yet the screams were separated and I don't see what would delay him raping her as soon as he could, within the first 4 minutes of getting her in the park. Yet the screams were heard after that. The screams went on longer than what everyone says would be a rape lasting seconds, or having to last seconds to fit everything in within the whole time.

That a very good point ...how could he rape and simultaneously kill within a couple of minutes when the screams lasted between 4 to 7 minutes

That a very good point ...how could he rape and simultaneously kill within a couple of minutes when the screams lasted between 4 to 7 minutes
Even if they didn't last that long, and 4-7 minutes is a vast over-estimate, it's that they weren't heard until well after he'd have been deep into the park, and I also don't think Libby would have had the energy, in her state, to be screaming that loudly while the physical struggle of rape was happening. Then there is the gaps between screams. IMO

Looking at the map, Wellesley Ave is in a different area separated by a canal with the area that Oak rd is.

'Canal' is very generous. It's a drain. Wellesley Ave is part of the same area, running directly off Beresford Ave.

Google Maps

Wellesley is immediately to the left here. Keep clicking forward and you'll be at Oak Rd in seconds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rainydaze17