NY - Ghislaine Maxwell, Jeffrey Epstein confidante, arrested on Sex Abuse charges, July 2020 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
you have your soul and integrity Midwestmom2019.........those are the riches !!!!
As I said to Mr HC years back when he was making his bones in his profession "What profits the man that gains riches but loses his immortal soul ?"

Or as the brilliant Tracey Chapman sings "Don't be tempted by the shiny apple/Don't be lured by the better (bitter ??) fruit........All that you have is your soul"

So, there are issues about how much time GM is allowed to use a computer that is issued to her. Right now, she gets it 13 hours per day, 5 days a week. The judge issued an order for her to be able to check it out on the weekends, but DOC is complaining.

And I wonder if anyone is monitoring what she is doing on this computer ???

So, there are issues about how much time GM is allowed to use a computer that is issued to her. Right now, she gets it 13 hours per day, 5 days a week. The judge issued an order for her to be able to check it out on the weekends, but DOC is complaining.
This seems pretty generous to me. I wouldn't have thought it would be as much.

Sweetlings if I am repeating I apologize : why is GM called "confidante" ? I think "procurer"....or at the most minor "agent" would be better choices of word...I have words in mind of course.....but confidante conjures up giggling besties chattin' about cute boys

Sweetlings if I am repeating I apologize : why is GM called "confidante" ? I think "procurer"....or at the most minor "agent" would be better choices of word...I have words in mind of course.....but confidante conjures up giggling besties chattin' about cute boys

Well, Jeffrey and his mom would call her "unaware." (Lol.)

Sure, Jan.

Jeffrey Epstein would have declared Ghislaine Maxwell innocent, her lawyers claim | Daily Mail Online

"For example, they claim Epstein would have testified and told the court Maxwell was 'unaware' of his activities."

Thanks, I needed a good laugh today! What judge has the patience for such schoolyard jokes? As long as her lawyers get paid, I guess.

GM testified in 2016 that she had no memory of anything amiss on his properties in the 2000s despite the accusations from dozens of women and girls that they were sexually abused by Epstein.

She said that she learned about abuse claims “like everybody else, like the rest of the world, when it was announced in the papers." When asked if she tried to learn whether the assertions were accurate, she was stopped by her attorney from answering.

She indicated that she left employment with JE because she “ceased to be happy in the job and I ceased to be happy spending time with Mr. Epstein.” He “became more difficult to work with.”

In the second deposition, she was adamant that she never saw JE getting massages from teenagers who were not yet adults. “Did anyone ever complain to you that Mr. Epstein had demanded sex of them?” attorney David Boies asked. “Never,” GM responded.

In 2016, Maxwell said she grew unhappy with Jeffrey Epstein

OMG I can't stand this woman.

Ms. Maxwell - you knew and participated in sex trafficking of minors. Spill the beans and maybe shave some time off of your sentence. Your lawyers are grabbing at straws and not working in your best interest because the jurors will find you guilty and the judge will give you the maximum punishment if you go to trial.

Good points TeaTime !!!! No way her karma can be redeemed nor can she save her soul (if she had one) but maybe some time could be shaved off her sentence,

Well, Jeffrey and his mom would call her "unaware." (Lol.)

Sure, Jan.

Jeffrey Epstein would have declared Ghislaine Maxwell innocent, her lawyers claim | Daily Mail Online

"For example, they claim Epstein would have testified and told the court Maxwell was 'unaware' of his activities."

Well, what a shame that Jeffrey isn't around any more to vouch for his gal-pal, just a few words from that fine upstanding citizen and we would have no doubt of GM's innocence. Would we?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken