CA - Rebecca Zahau Wrongful Death Revisited 2019

Please tune in 6 PM MDT - THURSDAY 10/15/2020 to PROFILING EVIL YouTube Channel with Mike King & Chris MCDonough where they will be talking about Rebecca's case!

Team — Profiling Evil

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVxvknxY87GXuteBkjkaj8A/

While i love Mike and Chris. I was a little dissapointed by the video they did about Rebecca's case. I was amazed by the fact that they did not find it odd that there was searches of bondage *advertiser censored* the night she died and that it was the only time in the whole search history and Chris was sure a 14 year old would not do that. I don't know if a 14 year old would do that but the fact that he dismissed that so easily was stunning. To me it felt like they did not read too deeply into this case. I kind of expected more.

I will be posting new information tomorrow about Rebecca's case. Everyone here will be able to see Rebecca's crime scene and it's time to call her death a murder.

It's Time To Call Rebecca Zahau's Death What It Was: A Homicide
10 years ago, my sister-in-law, Rebecca Zahau, died in a horrible way. Despite being bound and gagged, the San Diego police department ruled it a suicide. Our family has been fighting for justice for Rebecca ever since.

Today, we've partnered with the CrimeDoor app, to recreate Rebecca's crime scene in a detailed augmented reality scene. We believe when people see the scene of her death, they'll join us in demanding SDPD reopens the case. Cold-case investigator Paul Holes also provides an incredible overview of the evidence, even walking through the 3D crime scene to explain the facts.
Rebecca's portal fee is $1.99 and a portion of that goes back to Rebecca's family for legal expenses. Rebecca's family does not receive a portion back from the subscription.

Rebecca's case file in the CrimeDoor app is here: True Crime : Rebecca Zahau (Mysterious Death 2011) @Crimedoor

Here's a look at the AR crime scene:

And this is a short promo video from the CrimeDoor team:

There are no opinions or bias using AR technology it is just the scene. Here you can see why we are fighting so hard for an independent opened minded investigation.

When you open the app and find Rebecca Zahau watch the second video by Paul Holes it's about an hour long but full of new information. Thanks you all for all your support over these 9 years.

Check out this @crimedoor video: Paul Holes Breaks Down Rebecca Zahau Case Evidence

Get the app here Best True Crime News Network

I simply can't fathom how, with so many questions and so much information, TPTB are allowed to let the suicide determination stand. It's all so, so wrong.

After watching the video, I'm struck - again - by how much Rebecca would have had to do to herself AFTER putting a gag in her own mouth. It makes no sense.

I wish Paul Holes had addressed the lengths of the rope and how precise the measurement of the neck section needed to be. Does LE think she did those calculations in her supposedly distraught state of mind?

I really noticed this time the difference between the elaborate bindings on her feet & hands - so much rope with so many pass-throughs and wrap arounds - compared to the straightforward knot for the hanging. That goes hand-in-hand with Paul's wondering if the sexual assault was only staged to look like a suicide after the assailant learned Max was not going to recover. JMO.

Woohoo! A hearing in October!!

Zahau family hopes hearing will lead to evidence of homicide in Coronado mansion death | FOX 5 San Diego

3/24/21

Keith Greer, the lawyer for Zahau’s family, told FOX 5 on Tuesday that San Diego Superior Court Judge Timothy Taylor has set a hearing date for Oct. 15. The family hopes the hearing will lead to evidence of homicide and force authorities to look again into the infamous case.

[..]

Greer told FOX 5 that the family expects a ruling and that it’s likely the sheriff will appeal. He anticipates that the department will answer the lawsuit within the next couple of weeks.

Family of Rebecca Zahau sues Sheriff Bill Gore in hopes of reopening case -

3/24/21

SAN DIEGO (KUSI) – The family of Rebecca Zahau has filed a lawsuit against Sheriff Bill Gore — demanding documents they believe will force officials to reopen an investigation.

Thirty-two-year old Zahau was found bound, gagged, naked, and hanging from a balcony in the Spreckels Mansion in Coronado in 2011.

[..]

Now — in a lawsuit obtained by KUSI — a judge agreed to hear arguments requiring the sheriff’s department to turn over documents that have been withheld in the case.

They are suing under the California Public Records Act.

The hearing is set for October 15.

To read the official lawsuit, visit: ZAHAU CASE LAWSUIT

Sheriff Bill Gore declined to respond to KUSI’s request for comment.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JR Rainwater
Back