GUILTY PA - Adult Female - White Deer Township, Union County - 7 Feb 2021 - Rebecca Landrith *arrest*

Traveling how? Bus, train, airplane, truck, car? With how many people?

Reason for travel? Probably the most absurd question I have ever asked. Can't you be pregnant at that age through invetro? Been 30 years since I went through that, but now they can even implant a uterus.

Possibly on the road she had to borrow clothing? Went to a thrift store? Were they used for something else? Just so many questions. Poor woman.

No, you cannot be pregnant at 47 through IVF alone if you use your own eggs. At 47 they are all pretty much damaged. With donor eggs from a young donor, it is possible, but super expensive (think about the 40-50k range per attempt in the USA).

But it was not stated anywhere she was pregnant and if youre advanced enough in pregnancy to wear maternity clothing (i didnt until I was 7 months) then the pregnancy is really obvious.
She was not pregnant but for some reason wore maternity pants. They are comfy, I agree, soft waist. I wear maternity skirts, too, sometimes. Or she got them handed down or thrifted... her last pictures appear as if she really went through pretty tough times the last years, dont know...

Former model found dead at I-80 interchange in Pa. was shot multiple times in the head: coroner

The Virginia woman found dead Sunday along an Interstate 80 interchange ramp in western Union County was shot multiple times in the head, the coroner says.

Rebecca Landrith, 47, was shot in the head, neck and throat according to an autopsy, Coroner Dominic Adamo said Tuesday. Her death has been ruled a homicide.
---
A state police news release inferred the shooting took place elsewhere because it stated the body was left along the ramp. Adamo said he believes Landrith was killed elsewhere.

Investigators identified her by tracing paperwork found on the body and then confirming it by fingerprints, Johnson said.

She did not carry any identification but there were receipts that indicated she had been in Indiana and Wisconsin, police said. She also had ties to South Dakota and Utah, they said.
---
According to Landrith’s biography, she had been a professional model in New York City, a finalist for Miss Manhattan in 2014, an accomplished violinist and a champion for numerous charities.
---
Born in Alexandria, Virginia, she was the youngest of five siblings, her brother George Landrith said.

She never married and had separated from the rest of the family five years ago, he said.

For that reason, he said he knows little about her life since then. Their parents are divorced and their father lives in Utah, he said.

Former model found dead at I-80 interchange in Pa. was shot multiple times in the head: coroner

Edit to add by me: There is no photo provided in this article, but in my previous searches model of the same name was showing up in top of the searches, one with blond hair. After this latest article I think it really might be her.

soooo i think it was prob the one i saw from Florida in that case.

No, you cannot be pregnant at 47 through IVF alone if you use your own eggs. At 47 they are all pretty much damaged. With donor eggs from a young donor, it is possible, but super expensive (think about the 40-50k range per attempt in the USA).

But it was not stated anywhere she was pregnant and if youre advanced enough in pregnancy to wear maternity clothing (i didnt until I was 7 months) then the pregnancy is really obvious.
She was not pregnant but for some reason wore maternity pants. They are comfy, I agree, soft waist. I wear maternity skirts, too, sometimes. Or she got them handed down or thrifted... her last pictures appear as if she really went through pretty tough times the last years, dont know...

Thanks @Suziekatze. Four laparotomies, endometriosis leaving me with one tiny piece of ovary, and tons of Perganol shots ya think I'd remember this? Hyperstimulation. The whole show. No. I'm old.

Yes, poor woman seemed beat down by life. The pants through me off. Seemingly still thin though in pics I'm thinking as you said somebody along the road gave them to her.

Now who brutally murdered her?

There are always exceptions to every rule, but for a first pregnancy, 47 would be extremely rare. And again, I am sure LE and the media would publicize it.
She was not pregnant, just wore maternity pants for whatever reason.
I hope they find her killer very soon. That poor woman went through a lot it seems.

my friends mom had a baby at like 52 from the good old fashioned way. i was pregnant at the same time when i was 22. she also had one at 49 and was pregnant at the same time as me at 19.

That stalking video guy really gives me the creeps in all honesty. I doubt he has anything to do with her murder, but it might point us in the direction that a stalker might've killed her (possibly)?

Last edited:
Nothing is known about her life the last 5 years. She could have easily fallen on bad times or get involved with the wrong crowd...
She was such a gorgeous lady, didnt deserve such a violent end.

Where is the connection between the video and her? Did she make the video? I dont see a hint.

That stalking video guy really gives me the creeps in all honesty. I doubt he has anything to do with her murder, but it might point us in the direction that a stalker might've killed her (possibly)?

Did anyone else read that About Me (her title is Ms Manhattan) section of her model agency(?) Hope LE is looking it over, and finding out when it was posted. Umm...yeah, bizarre.
Yes very bizarre. I found a couple clippings from a lawsuit in 2009 where she sued the law firm where she worked as a receptionist. Apparently they did not clearly define the restroom breaks and she had “wet her pants” at the desk. So sad. Also her Facebook has several photographs of her with bruised arms captioned “this is what you get when you date Michael Snow”

Did anyone else read that About Me (her title is Ms Manhattan) section of her model agency(?) Hope LE is looking it over, and finding out when it was posted. Umm...yeah, bizarre.

you mean her bio? I don't see anything weird about it? can you post what you think is bizarre? or the link?

her bio is here: https://msmanhattan2014.wixsite.com/modelrebeccalandrith/bio

ETA: maybe you are referring to her FB but I don't see anything bizarre there either?

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CharlieSnoop1975
Back