Identified! CA - Carson, BlkFem 570UFCA, 20-30, needle tracks, red jumpsuit, July'77 - N/A

If her death was accidental like it seems we may never know her identity unless she was a match with a JD on namus ofourse. Im pleased its resolved nonetheless. Always tricky with these older cases.

Probably another beauty who went down because of an addiction...it's a wide spread plaque....so sorry for you this came into your life....no shame....no judgement...it can happen to each and every one of us, every day.....lurking in the dark.

Probably another beauty who went down because of an addiction...it's a wide spread plaque....so sorry for you this came into your life....no shame....no judgement...it can happen to each and every one of us, every day.....lurking in the dark.
Unfortunately, she was murdered. I’m going to try to find a link to this but its on a different thread website, and idk if I can find it, but I will definitely try

Unfortunately, she was murdered. I’m going to try to find a link to this but its on a different thread website, and idk if I can find it, but I will definitely try

That is sad to hear...do you have any knowledge about a POI, are they anywhere near catching the killer? I hope he/they/she can still be brought to justice, even if the killer(s) are already deceased. It would be good to know for her loved ones who are still around.

Edited...using a wrong word....

That is sad to hear...do you have any knowledge about a POI, are they anywhere near catching the killer? I hope he/they/she can still be brought to justice, even if the killer(s) are already deceased. It would be good to know for her loved ones who are still around.

Edited...using a wrong word....
Idk, it was a copied and pasted article, it mentioned homicide in the title.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
L1752
Back