GUILTY UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen outside Welly club, found deceased, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #26

Staff can’t take their phones into prison. Plus they’d lose their job for sharing prisoners letters like that.

Staff can't do a lots a things but they still do it ;-)
I saw the letter now and in the background I see something like children bedding so yeah maybe it was she who send it(I don't really know what for I would prefer stay away from all this mess if I would be his wife) but I guess everyone have different needs ;-)

Not sure if that has already been posted (apologies if it has) but I know there was some discussion about what his friends, family and work colleagues thought of him...

https://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/new...ews/who-pawel-relowicz-butcher-husband-497034

"Neighbours and colleagues only saw a hard-grafting factory worker, a family man and someone who enjoyed the gym. "

People who knew Pawel were in shock when they found out what he did,”

Relowicz's friends and colleagues found him to be a likeable guy and not some weird loner.

It's back

'Ridiculous' E-fit was pivotal in snaring murderer Pawel Relowicz

This is the "ridiculous" E-fit drawn by a Hull student that has been credited with helping to capture murderer Pawel Relowicz.

I remember seeing this for the first time a couple of days after he had been arrested for Libby’s abduction; HDM had run the original story back in winter 2018 (will try to find link) about the yet to be identified PR and someone posted it on the HDM FB page. I actually messaged HDM directly pointing out that this looked incredibly like PR and they got back to me straight away saying they were aware of it, so lots of people must have called it in quickly.

Women traumatised by creepy flasher outside home release 'E-fit'

Strange man flashes women - then peeps through their windows at home

Last edited:
I remember seeing this for the first time a couple of days after he had been arrested for Libby’s abduction; HDM had run the original story back in winter 2018 (will try to find link) about the yet to be identified PR and someone posted it on the HDM FB page. I actually messaged HDM directly pointing out that this looked incredibly like PR and they got back to me straight away saying they were aware of it, so lots of people must have called it in quickly.

Women traumatised by creepy flasher outside home release 'E-fit'

Strange man flashes women - then peeps through their windows at home

I mentioned before that my then, 13 year old daughter and my family were subjected to a year of this type of crime and this quote from that article "The trio called the police, who are now appealing for the man to get in touch with them directly" just about sums up how much effort & resources are put into catching and convicting this type of sex offender - not much!

Journalists are next on my list! - stop using phrases such as 'peeping Tom' & 'flasher' and writing articles that sensationalise or trivialise this type of sex offence. As with Libby ... these offences are most often leading up to rape and murder.

Take it seriously.

I mentioned before that my then, 13 year old daughter and my family were subjected to a year of this type of crime and this quote from that article "The trio called the police, who are now appealing for the man to get in touch with them directly" just about sums up how much effort & resources are put into catching and convicting this type of sex offender - not much!

Journalists are next on my list! - stop using phrases such as 'peeping Tom' & 'flasher' and writing articles that sensationalise or trivialise this type of sex offence. As with Libby ... these offences are most often leading up to rape and murder.

Take it seriously.

Yes I agree with this the names the media use do trivialise these types of offence for sure.

I think she will be too! Very interested in what she has to say to him.

I doubt she will hold back. Would love for him to get 30 years (I accept he is unlikely to get a whole life tariff) but 25-30 years minimum sentence would be about right i think. Any less than that then IMO it will be too lenient.

I doubt she will hold back. Would love for him to get 30 years (I accept he is unlikely to get a whole life tariff) but 25-30 years minimum sentence would be about right i think. Any less than that then IMO it will be too lenient.

Yes, it should be a significant sentence taking into consideration his stalking, abduction, rape of a vulnerable woman and murder AND all the lies and not one glimmer of remorse.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cevans
Back