Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #55

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nancy Grace, interesting as always.

Chad's author friend JR keeps adding to her story, invoking her "gifts". In the video above she claims that she had a vision of blood coming out of Tammy's mouth, nose and ears. She further states that Chad called her on Oct 1st 2019 when she questioned him about her "visuals" of him burying bones in his pet cemetery (also about a bonfire), for which he provided an excuse to her. I find it opportunistic on JR's part to claim that she "saw" things only now that more facts are known. In reality, JR was adamantly defending Chad until he publicly renounced her in a letter to AVOW in early 2020, when he was defending his and Lori's silence. Apart from quoting "legal issues", Chad was implying that he was unfairly branded as a heretic. Chad: "The issue is that people are linking me to J’s (R) beliefs, which I studied but rejected." JR didn't like that. Chad's beliefs were very similar to JR's. If anything, he turned them up a notch. (IMO)

ETA: source for the quote
A look at the religious circle surrounding Chad and Lori Daybell - East Idaho News

Last edited:
Chad's author friend JR keeps adding to her story, invoking her "gifts". In the video above she claims that she had a vision of blood coming out of Tammy's mouth, nose and ears. She further states that Chad called her on Oct 1st 2019 when she questioned him about her "visuals" of him burying bones in his pet cemetery (also about a bonfire), for which he provided an excuse to her. I find it opportunistic on JR's part to claim that she "saw" things only now that more facts are known. In reality, JR was adamantly defending Chad until he publicly renounced her in a letter to AVOW in early 2020, when he was defending his and Lori's silence. Apart from quoting "legal issues", Chad was implying that he was unfairly branded as a heretic. Chad: "The issue is that people are linking me to J’s (R) beliefs, which I studied but rejected." JR didn't like that. Chad's beliefs were very similar to JR's. If anything, he turned them up a notch. (IMO)

ETA: source for the quote
A look at the religious circle surrounding Chad and Lori Daybell - East Idaho News

I listened to N Grace.....I have to say, JR hogged a lot of the time. I don’t know how much of her abilities are true or not, but I was not impressed. I rather have heard more from the other people NG had on her show. I was disappointed in NG. She sure has changed over the years.

TONIGHT: We have an exclusive interview with the daughter of the so-called #DoomsdayProphet Chad Daybell.
Plus, we have all the biggest takeaways from all of today’s impeachment coverage.
WATCH #ClosingArguments with Vinnie Politan on #CourtTV Tonight 8/7c court.tv/live

Emma Daybell said in an interview with Chanley on CourtTV that she (and Tammy’s parents) were not ever notified that her mother was going to be exhumed. She said they found out the same time as everyone else did, via the press release by the Sheriff.

she also said that they have not yet disclosed the autopsy report and the findings from it with her or her grandparents, and that the Sheriff’s office said they will only do that if she comes in for a formal interview with a detective on the case. Seems to me, just IMHO, that they want/need her (or someone) to give them some more information in order to have any case in regards to the death of Tammy. Regardless of the cause of the death or the findings, I find it pretty disappointing, if it is true, that they found out about her exhumation from the media and the press releases; if the Sheriff’s office did not even inform them it was happening, finding out in the media that your mother was dug up from her grave.

Is Emma and her siblings still acting like their father is a Saint? Is this the same Emma that rolled down the window of her car and stuck her tongue out to the media while the new wife of her father was being asked to produce her own children that were nowhere to be found, and then were found dead on her dad’s backyard? Just wondering.

Anyone know Lori's birth date? I must have erased it - thought I had it at one time. I have Chad's as 8/11/68.

TIA! :)

June 26, 1973 - 47 years old

Thanks a bunch osu!
animated-smileys-waving-003.gif.pagespeed.ce.ql2rp-xM7d.gif

Is Emma and her siblings still acting like their father is a Saint? Is this the same Emma that rolled down the window of her car and stuck her tongue out to the media while the new wife of her father was being asked to produce her own children that were nowhere to be found, and then were found dead on her dad’s backyard? Just wondering.
I'm not aware of other Chad and Tammy's children making statements. The incident with the news crew occurred on January 3rd 2020, when a search of Chad's family home was being executed, related to the missing children as well as Tammy's suspicious death. IMO ED was trying to sabotage the media coverage. Likely from her perspective (no doubt influenced by Chad) her father and Lori were being unjustly investigated and unfairly portrayed in the press. Later she also supported the fb page advocating for Lori's release. To me it all shows how adults can be manipulated by an authority figure in their life. How much of that has changed since Lori's children have been found murdered? We don't know. Nearly everyone else addressed the loss of Tylee and JJ. I think that at this point, with no evidence released, at least some of Chad's children consider their mother's death natural.

Last edited:
Emma Daybell said in an interview with Chanley on CourtTV that she (and Tammy’s parents) were not ever notified that her mother was going to be exhumed. She said they found out the same time as everyone else did, via the press release by the Sheriff.

she also said that they have not yet disclosed the autopsy report and the findings from it with her or her grandparents, and that the Sheriff’s office said they will only do that if she comes in for a formal interview with a detective on the case. Seems to me, just IMHO, that they want/need her (or someone) to give them some more information in order to have any case in regards to the death of Tammy. Regardless of the cause of the death or the findings, I find it pretty disappointing, if it is true, that they found out about her exhumation from the media and the press releases; if the Sheriff’s office did not even inform them it was happening, finding out in the media that your mother was dug up from her grave.
I too find it very troubling, but further I wonder if this is the norm on these situations. I realize exhumations are not the norm, but I would imagine immediately family would get this kind of information before the public at the very least. This is such a complex case already, I cannot imagine how it will all end. Thank god for the whiteboards, timelines and countless documents dedicated to wrapping the mind around this vase!
Thank you for the update!

LE are quite rightly playing hardball, IMO. If you don't cooperate with police into the investigation of your mother's potential murder, you are potentially involved and police will not share info with potential suspects. Seems to me, it was likely loyalty to CH that allowed him to get away with, literally, this murder. Perhaps the people around him do actually believe he is a prophet and can do no wrong.

LE are quite rightly playing hardball, IMO. If you don't cooperate with police into the investigation of your mother's potential murder, you are potentially involved and police will not share info with potential suspects. Seems to me, it was likely loyalty to CH that allowed him to get away with, literally, this murder. Perhaps the people around him do actually believe he is a prophet and can do no wrong.
Yes, I think it has highlighted a reluctance to cooperate with the investigation.

Emma also said that the sheriff told her that if she and her siblings meet this condition, they cannot tell anyone about the autopsy report after it is shared, and she doesn’t understand why, lol.

Let me help them out: Because, Emma, the sheriff’s office knows that they are still dealing with ‘Daddy’s Girl’ and believes, a, the Daybell kids won’t meet this condition and turn state’s evidence on their father; b, the sheriff doesn’t trust them not to go blab it to Daddy and his lawyers afterwards if for some reason they did meet this condition, imo.

I think that LE's conditions around allowing Tammy's kids to view the autopsy report might indicate that they (LE) do not trust them (Daybells) to keep the information confidential, either from CD or possibly, from the press/social media. Think about it: if there are results indicating her death was not by natural means, and if any of them are still sympathetic to their dad, could they know that information without sharing with him or his lawyer? Prior is now implicated in the ownership of their family home, it would not be hard at all for them to converse with him, either.

(I see that squareandrabbet has posted nearly the same thing while I've been typing this up, but I'll continue anyway...)

In other words, I think that LE is telling the world that they do not quite believe that the Daybell kids are fully on the side of justice for Tammy at all cost, and they want to be very cautious about how, and to whom, the autopsy results are released. All MOO.

As sad as it is, they put themselves into this position. By not cooperating and staying behind their father, they put themselves in a position to not be trusted by LE with information regarding their mother's death. It is sad and heartbreaking, but they made their choice and their actions led them to this.

I sure hope Colby is not giving Lori the time of his day. I seriously hope he doesn't even give her the slight chance to manipulate him. She doesn't deserve her son, that poor man.

I think that LE's conditions around allowing Tammy's kids to view the autopsy report might indicate that they (LE) do not trust them (Daybells) to keep the information confidential, either from CD or possibly, from the press/social media. Think about it: if there are results indicating her death was not by natural means, and if any of them are still sympathetic to their dad, could they know that information without sharing with him or his lawyer? Prior is now implicated in the ownership of their family home, it would not be hard at all for them to converse with him, either.

(I see that squareandrabbet has posted nearly the same thing while I've been typing this up, but I'll continue anyway...)

In other words, I think that LE is telling the world that they do not quite believe that the Daybell kids are fully on the side of justice for Tammy at all cost, and they want to be very cautious about how, and to whom, the autopsy results are released. All MOO.

Agree. Daybells' haven't done anything really except pull down the memorial on their fence for Tylee and JJ.

The coroner of Fremont County Coroner gave Chad a "cultural affinity" pass on Tammy's cause of death, which she was not authorized to do. She accepted Chad's story of Tammy being ill. It is easy to see why the coroner accepted the story but still her duty was to report to sheriff if no known cause of death could be determined.
The Coroner informs the Sheriff and a they go from there.

MOO to me the Fremont County Sheriff has broken their cultural affinity with the Daybells. Especially as they were so badly burned by an inexperienced coroner.
MOO It will be with a detectives present and as a single group that vetted information will be released to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail