Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #55

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've read through the documents and can't see any mention of the jail security video. Which page is it on? (I get a blank page for page 1)
It's on the first page:

2. The State objects to the Defendant's request that security cameras in the jail be turned off during visits but does agree that no audio recordings should be made by the Madison County Jail of any such visits. The State has been informed by the jail that the security camera system does not record audio. The State is further aware that a virtual box can be drawn around the Defendant and her Counsel so that security personnel monitoring security cameras cannot see the Defendant and her Attorney and any items on the table in front of them while they are meeting.

It's on the first page:

2. The State objects to the Defendant's request that security cameras in the jail be turned off during visits but does agree that no audio recordings should be made by the Madison County Jail of any such visits. The State has been informed by the jail that the security camera system does not record audio. The State is further aware that a virtual box can be drawn around the Defendant and her Counsel so that security personnel monitoring security cameras cannot see the Defendant and her Attorney and any items on the table in front of them while they are meeting.
Thank you. I wonder why first page is not showing for me.

He'll be accusing the state of lip-reading next. :rolleyes:

He is just getting ridiculous with his baseless complaints and tweets. Complaining about papers sent to JP that he himself has not received, when he already had them months ago. Asking repeatedly for information about work product the state doesn't have to disclose. Asking for reconsideration of a previous judgement. If I were the judge I'd give him a warning to cease being vexatious and stop trying to increase publicity.

moo

What may be occurring, and I don't know for sure in this case, is that Prior may have obtained an Affidavit of Equitable Interest in CD's property. As Prior continues to represent CD, he would keep track of his charges, and those charges would be added to Prior's equity in the property. So, in a sense, Prior will be getting paid, just not until the house sells. If Prior's bills eventually come to--say, $100,000--and the house sells for $175,000, Prior would get $100, 000 at the time the proceeds were distributed. The only thing is that a bank or mortgage company will have the first lien, so if the house was still mortgaged, that would cut into the proceeds.

That's how I've seen it work in similar (non-attorney) situations where someone used the equity in a property as collateral.

JMOO

thanks GRT!

What may be occurring, and I don't know for sure in this case, is that Prior may have obtained an Affidavit of Equitable Interest in CD's property. As Prior continues to represent CD, he would keep track of his charges, and those charges would be added to Prior's equity in the property. So, in a sense, Prior will be getting paid, just not until the house sells. If Prior's bills eventually come to--say, $100,000--and the house sells for $175,000, Prior would get $100, 000 at the time the proceeds were distributed. The only thing is that a bank or mortgage company will have the first lien, so if the house was still mortgaged, that would cut into the proceeds.

That's how I've seen it work in similar (non-attorney) situations where someone used the equity in a property as collateral.

JMOO

Wouldn't an Affidavit of Equitable Interest only be needed by a party not on title? According to the tax record, Prior is the sole owner. Which makes it interesting that the tax record also says the property is "owner occupied".

I wouldn’t say she’s involved in anything, but it’s undeniable that she stood by her father through all of this mess. How could she and her siblings not get even slightly suspicious? Their mother was a healthy, active woman. All of the deaths and the disappearance of the children were made public and they just said “nah, nothing to see here, mom died of natural causes FOR SURE. Dad would never. He just couldn’t wait to get married to this person we never even met before.”

Sure, they most likely grew up in a culture of no questioning of any kind. Don’t question dad. Don’t question mom. Don’t question Church. Don’t question your teacher. Don’t. Question.

I honestly can’t phantom how ALL of his kids could just eat up his whole doctrine like that. It either had been going for a whole lot longer than we think, or they were so programmed to say “yes dad” that they are not mentally equipped to put two and two together.

But they are adults, full grown adults, married, got their own kids. Come on. I distinctly remember one of her brothers being extremely respectful and mature when he talked to reporters for a little bit, to the point that I felt awful for him and thought he should be left alone. So... yeah, she’s scared, yeah she’s grieving. But what about Tylee and JJ? I’m sure they were scared too and they ended up buried in her father’s backyard, the backyard of the same house where her mother died. At some point you have to snap out of it and wake up.

So, if she is STILL behind her father, if she still supports him (which, I have no idea if that’s accurate or not), it’s pretty obvious that LE is not going to tell her anything about Tammy, specially if it’s relevant in a case against Chad. It IS sad and unfortunate, but again, she did it to herself by doing what she did and behaving they way she behaved.
She can just ask Chad to open his portal, lift the veil to view it. No need to demand anyone do anything. Interesting how she refused to clarify what she claims are falsehoods, and lies. Did she stick her tongue out while she was saying all that? MOO

She can just ask Chad to open his portal, lift the veil to view it. No need to demand anyone do anything. Interesting how she refused to clarify what she claims are falsehoods, and lies. Did she stick her tongue out while she was saying all that? MOO
Your post made me laugh out loud lol.

Chad already "knew" that Tammy died of natural causes. That's why he didn't request an autopsy.

In some parts of the interview with his daughter I got the impression that she was reading a prepared statement. Did she get questions in advance?

Emma Daybell said in an interview with Chanley on CourtTV that she (and Tammy’s parents) were not ever notified that her mother was going to be exhumed. She said they found out the same time as everyone else did, via the press release by the Sheriff.

she also said that they have not yet disclosed the autopsy report and the findings from it with her or her grandparents, and that the Sheriff’s office said they will only do that if she comes in for a formal interview with a detective on the case. Seems to me, just IMHO, that they want/need her (or someone) to give them some more information in order to have any case in regards to the death of Tammy. Regardless of the cause of the death or the findings, I find it pretty disappointing, if it is true, that they found out about her exhumation from the media and the press releases; if the Sheriff’s office did not even inform them it was happening, finding out in the media that your mother was dug up from her grave.
I, for one, am glad the Sheriff is playing hardball with them. I assume they weren’t cooperative and LE has no idea if they were involved in the crimes and/or a subsequent coverup. In a criminal investigation, information needs to flow both ways.

It's on the first page:

Imo MM is being very peculiar about this request. He has been LVD lawyer since very early on once she arrived at the women’s detention center in Rexburg. And his amount of time spent there has been immense to say the least. So why wasn’t it an issue from day one? Why is he all of a sudden so concerned? It seems like he’s throwing things out hoping something sticks. Which I supppose is kind of his job, but some of these requests he makes seems extra.

All jmo moo

Agree. Daybells' haven't done anything really except pull down the memorial on their fence for Tylee and JJ.
respectfully snipped by me.
No. The Daybell's did not remove the memorial for Tylee and JJ. I'm also including Chad and Tammy's married adult children who may now go by different last names just to be clear. They did not remove the memorial.

The first media story about the missing children (also mentioning Tammy's death) was published on Dec 20, which was 9 days after Tammy's exhumation. Did LE really keep the family in the dark for that long?
Yes. None of us in Rexburg who knew Tammy knew about the exhumation until the press release on Dec 20. I believe there may have been some of the Springville, Utah family who knew slightly sooner, but all were unaware it was going to happen until after the fact. Apparently, according to LE reports her body was returned and reburied the same day. I seem to recall eight hours later.

it’s also interesting to note that the Daybell child who came forward to the media, was in fact Emma. You would think that one more sympathetic to the public, say for example Garth, might have been elected; if in fact, anyone was elected, and Emma didn’t take it upon herself.

it’s also interesting to note that the Daybell child who came forward to the media, was in fact Emma. You would think that one more sympathetic to the public, say for example Garth, might have been elected; if in fact, anyone was elected, and Emma didn’t take it upon herself.
We don't know how the interview came about. Court TV might have reached out to Chad's children for comment first and they saw an opportunity to express frustration about their situation.

respectfully snipped by me.
No. The Daybell's did not remove the memorial for Tylee and JJ. I'm also including Chad and Tammy's married adult children who may now go by different last names just to be clear. They did not remove the memorial.

Yes. None of us in Rexburg who knew Tammy knew about the exhumation until the press release on Dec 20. I believe there may have been some of the Springville, Utah family who knew slightly sooner, but all were unaware it was going to happen until after the fact. Apparently, according to LE reports her body was returned and reburied the same day. I seem to recall eight hours later.
BBM. Do you know who did remove it?

Wasn't Emma Daybell the one who worked at the same place as her mother? So we can probably assume that they were very close. If Chad is proved to have murdered Tammy (or even admits to it), Emma will be in a right state. I do feel sorry for her.

Snipped for focus
Yes. None of us in Rexburg who knew Tammy...

It’s so helpful to have Rexburg sleuths on board. Thank you for sharing your unique perspectives.

If it isn’t an imposition, could you tell us if those of you who knew Tammy noticed any signs of failing health in the weeks before her death, as Chad claims? I’ve heard she was training for a marathon run and seemed to be fine.

My memory was that a son in law removed the items. But they were removed from the fence overnight, so maybe there isn't certainty over who removed them.

I thought people guessed, inferred, suspected Emma's husband of having done it; but then I also think you're correct that this was just a surmise, based on the other actions Joseph has taken which have endeared him so well (/sarc) to Nate Eaton, et. al. (IMO).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drury Lane