Identified! NV - Henderson, 'Arroyo Grande', WhtFem UP46, "S" tattoo, Oct'80 *GRAPHIC* #2 - Tammy Corrine Terrell

Hi all-I cross posted on Sherry Pickle's page. I just came across her hs photo on Ancestry and the resemblance is striking. Unfortunately, there's no mention of ankle injuries/scars on AJD but I thought it would be worth a post. BTW: Sherry has not been ruled out as AJD.View attachment 276437

I did a composite, too, but it's so hard sometimes to align photos...argh.

About Sherry Pickle, Could someone by any chance send their list of exclusions? It's to see what Jane Doe has compared it to ☺️✌️

Hi all-I cross posted on Sherry Pickle's page. I just came across her hs photo on Ancestry and the resemblance is striking. Unfortunately, there's no mention of ankle injuries/scars on AJD but I thought it would be worth a post. BTW: Sherry has not been ruled out as AJD.View attachment 276437

I did a composite, too, but it's so hard sometimes to align photos...argh.

About Sherry Pickle, Could someone by any chance send their list of exclusions? It's to see what Jane Doe has compared it to ☺️✌️

Since Valentine Sally was identified just today.

Let's be hopeful that Arroyo Grande Jane Doe is going to be identified by the same lab!
Perhaps a match has been made and LE is contacting potential family members.
It’s so amazing to see more and more Does get their names back! I suspect AGJD will get hers before the year is up!

I sort of wondered if it could be Deborah Diane Owens.
upload_2021-3-23_11-34-45.pngupload_2021-3-23_11-35-49.pngupload_2021-3-23_11-38-35.png

She disappeared in 1978, and a man is in jail for her death. Although she looks like Jane Doe, the timeline won't line up. So it just can't be her? That is assuming that what the man who may have comitted her murder is true.

She was 5'0'' tall
weighed : 100 lbs
Eyes: blue

The man, after rounds of interrogations admitted to strangling Deborah. And burying her somewhere out in nature around Oroville. Though he can not recall where, and no searches has yielded any finds.

The year around her disappearance have changed storywise a few times. Husband reported her missing in 1979, then admitted to the strangulation putting it in the ear 1978. It is a bit confusing.

Last edited:
I sort of wondered if it could be Deborah Diane Owens.
View attachment 289749View attachment 289750View attachment 289751

She disappeared in 1978, and a man is in jail for her death. Although she looks like Jane Doe, the timeline won't line up. So it just can't be her? That is assuming that what the man who may have comitted her murder is true.

She was 5'0'' tall
weighed : 100 lbs
Eyes: blue

The man, after rounds of interrogations admitted to strangling Deborah. And burying her somewhere out in nature around Oroville. Though he can not recall where, and no searches has yielded any finds.

The year around her disappearance have changed storywise a few times. Husband reported her missing in 1979, then admitted to the strangulation putting it in the ear 1978. It is a bit confusing.
Have you submitted this possible match?

I have another suggestion as well. This one has a somewhat shifty timeline.

Patricia Lynn Taylor
zphoto-11_fotor_collage.jpg

Went missing at 15 years old from Tulsa, Oklahoma. NamUs lists her missing date as August 1, 1981.
Her family who have been attempting to find her however, lists last proven contact as 1980. Before that, in 1979, she lived in Owasso Children's home in Oklahoma. There are no records of her being adopted out.

There are claims that she was last seen in Aug 81 , at a Girl's Group home.

The timeline basically, in short looks like this:
Canadian County Shelter- May 1979 to June 1979
Lloyd E Rader Facility- from June 1979 to Sept 1979
Owasso Baptist Children’s Home- Sept 1979 to Sept 1980
Whitaker Orphanage- Sept 1980 to June 1981
Taft- June 1981 to July 1981
Tulsa Girl’s Group Home- July 1981 to August 1981 when she ran away.
DHS case was closed in 1983 when she would have aged out.

Her family, had to open a missing persons case on her, 30 years later.

zpatty.jpg

NamUs states as follows:
Patty was sent to live with family in North Dakota, then brought back to Oklahoma to El Reno. From there she was in the care of Owasso Children's Baptist home and the last record they have of her was that she was going from them into Tulsa Oklahaoma DHS custody. We do have an official letter from DHS from 1994 when family was searching then, stating that she'd never been adopted out. That is the last known whereabouts.

What matches with Jane Doe.
-Age: 14-15 (DOB 23rd Nov 1965) (jane doe estimated between 13-25, 17-19 on the more narrower estimations)
-Weight: 110 - 120 lbs (Jane doe listed at 103 on namus, and 98-110 lbs on Doe Network)
-She had an S tattooed on her right forarm. (Jane Doe had a S tattooed on her right forarm)
-She had an overbite (From what I can tell of the reconstructions, as did Jane Doe)
-At some point she might have had braces (Jane Doe had a suture on a lower tooth to correct tooth. Could have been a build up to, or the start of said braces?)
-Eyes: Hazel or green (Jane doe has green, blue or Hazel listed as possibilities)

What is close but not quite? Or a maybe?
-Height: 5' 4" - 5' 8" , this is an estimation (Jane Doe was measured to 5'2'' according to namus, but other sites estimates her height between 5'- 5'4)
-Haircolour is listed as: Red/auburn (Jane doe is listed as brown/Light/11 inches long) One reconstruction by, Koppellman, gives her somewhat auburn hair.
-Described as having freckles, but a few images does not exactly show this , some do (No mention of Jane Doe having freckles)

What does not match/differences
-Patty had a birthmark on her knee (jane doe had one on her back)
-Patty had a scar on her right thigh.(Jane doe had scar on bicep after vaccination,)
-Patty went missing from Oklahoma, Jane Doe was found in Nevada. That is 18 hours by car. 3 hours by plane. 1210 miles from a to b.
-The year Patty disappeared, 1981, does not match the Jane Doe's Date of Death, which is October 1980.

Other info: Patty tended to run away. Her last runaway attempt was in late summer 1980. Around the same time she also got that tattoo. Down below is a record of when they picked her up after a runaway. (I think).
image4.jpeg

Why am I bringing this up as a possibility?
The last record was an eyewitness record. Which are to some degree unreliable. The paperwork appears a little shifty as well. No one noticed her gone, despite the fact she was supposedly living there. What if someone used her name? What if it wasn't her? (I now sound like I am on a crazy conspiracy run and for that I am sorry XD)

The system aged her out, without having had any reports on her for years. I don't know how that system works but geez. I am wondering if the 'person' on paper was shifted around these places, and even if she did not show up, they just thought the last place knew what happened to her, did not notice, or did notice but decided they wanted whatever govt support they could and kept their on their lists. Then when they felt they couldn't hide it anymore reported her as missing runaway in 1981.

The family do not believe Arroyo Grande Jane Doe is Patricia
One of the last images attached to the name is this one:
Original
upload_2021-3-23_20-46-7.png

It does not especially look like her? I think. It was according to family taken in July 81. She would have been 14 or 15? in this image. Hair looks brown (could have been poor lighting?) Lips looks smaller- Nose looks like it is further from the lips than in other images. and more narrow The eyebrows also looks different to me. Browline higher Hers brows further out from her eyes. That being said, she could have plucked to own delight. Chin is more square and prominent? less rounded where it points down. Placed another image beside it which is similar, but you can tell the difference? Maybe I am just seeing things :|

More info from family below:
From her case files:
June 4, 1981
5"7' at last exam
Glasses but will not wear them
Has braces
110 lbs (there is another file that says 123 lbs)
Was recommended to get her 4 bicuspids removed. (according to her sister who is sitting on her records, I am listening to the podcast).

There are no images of her with glasses.

Previously her missing date was 1 Jan 1980.
upload_2021-3-23_20-39-10.png

This is an image of her smile. No braces. Not certain about the age she is in the image. But her teeth look very much aligned at this point.

Jane Doe's front teeth, source "Unidentified wiki" This gap may have happened pre-or post mortem.

3 questions:

what it is I am viewing in the most reason photo of her smile. Is that scarring like keloids or dental equipment I am seeing? A lot of orthodontic work was done I can see that.
When were her braces removed? Do we have a date for that?
A name of her orthodontist?

Patricia Lynn Taylor

Went missing at 15 years old from Tulsa, Oklahoma. NamUs lists her missing date as August 1, 1981.
Her family who have been attempting to find her however, lists last proven contact as 1980. Before that, in 1979, she lived in Owasso Children's home in Oklahoma. There are no records of her being adopted out.

zpatty.jpg

NamUs states as follows:
Patty was sent to live with family in North Dakota, then brought back to Oklahoma to El Reno. From there she was in the care of Owasso Children's Baptist home and the last record they have of her was that she was going from them into Tulsa Oklahaoma DHS custody. We do have an official letter from DHS from 1994 when family was searching then, stating that she'd never been adopted out. That is the last known whereabouts.

-Age: 14-15 (DOB 23rd Nov 1965) (jane doe estimated between 13-25, 17-19 on the more narrower estimations)
-Weight: 110 - 120 lbs (Jane doe listed at 103 on namus, and 98-110 lbs on Doe Network)
-She had an S tattooed on her right forarm. (Jane Doe had a S tattooed on her right forarm)
-She had an overbite (From what I can tell of the reconstructions, as did Jane Doe)
-At some point she might have had braces (Jane Doe had a suture on a lower tooth to correct tooth. Could have been a build up to, or the start of said braces?)
-Eyes: Hazel or green (Jane doe has green, blue or Hazel listed as possibilities)

-Height: 5' 4" - 5' 8" , this is an estimation (Jane Doe was measured to 5'2'' according to namus, but other sites estimates her height between 5'- 5'4)
-Haircolour is listed as: Red/auburn (Jane doe is listed as brown/Light/11 inches long) One reconstruction by, Koppellman, gives her somewhat auburn hair.
-Described as having freckles, but a few images does not exactly show this , some do (No mention of Jane Doe having freckles)

-Patty had a scar on her right thigh.(Jane doe had scar on bicep after vaccination,)
-Patty went missing from Oklahoma, Jane Doe was found in Nevada. That is 18 hours by car. 3 hours by plane. 1210 miles from a to b.
-The year Patty disappeared, 1981, does not match the Jane Doe's Date of Death, which is October 1980.

Other info: Patty tended to run away. Her last runaway attempt was in late summer 1980. Around the same time she also got that tattoo. Down below is a record of when they picked her up after a runaway. (I think).
image4.jpeg

The last record was an eyewitness record. Which are to some degree unreliable. The paperwork appears a little shifty as well. No one noticed her gone, despite the fact she was supposedly living there. What if someone used her name? What if it wasn't her? (I now sound like I am on a crazy conspiracy run and for that I am sorry XD)

The system aged her out, without having had any reports on her for years. I don't know how that system works but geez. I am wondering if the 'person' on paper was shifted around these places, and even if she did not show up, they just thought the last place knew what happened to her, did not notice, or did notice but decided they wanted whatever govt support they could and kept their on their lists. Then when they felt they couldn't hide it anymore reported her as missing runaway in 1981.

Original
View attachment 289799

It does not especially look like her? I think. It was according to family taken in July 81. She would have been 14 or 15? in this image. Hair looks brown (could have been poor lighting?) Lips looks smaller- Nose looks like it is further from the lips than in other images. and more narrow The eyebrows also looks different to me. Browline higher Hers brows further out from her eyes. That being said, she could have plucked to own delight. Chin is more square and prominent? less rounded where it points down. Placed another image beside it which is similar, but you can tell the difference? Maybe I am just seeing things :|

From her case files:
June 4, 1981
5"7' at last exam
Has braces
Was recommended to get her 4 bicuspids removed. (according to her sister who is sitting on her records, I am listening to the podcast).

View attachment 289794

This is an image of her smile. No braces. Not certain about the age she is in the image. But her teeth look very much aligned at this point.

Jane Doe's front teeth, source "Unidentified wiki" This gap may have happened pre-or post mortem.
I personally believe that Patricia Taylor is the Campbell County Jane Doe.

I personally believe that Patricia Taylor is the Campbell County Jane Doe.
I just realized I need to move to her thread.
I just listened to her sister on Unfound. I hadn't looked at the 2 simultaneously before. Thanks for this!

Patricia Lynn Taylor

zpatty.jpg

NamUs states as follows:

image4.jpeg

Original
View attachment 289799

From her case files:
June 4, 1981
5"7' at last exam
Has braces

View attachment 289794

Patricia Lynn Taylor looks like this Jane Doe

482UFTN

Patricia Lynn Taylor looks like this Jane Doe

482UFTN

I don't think Patricia Taylor is listed as a rule out, but she has been ruled out. AGJD was one of the first cases compared when Patricia's case was finally put into NamUs a couple years ago, because they both have S tattoos. Per her missing FB page, run by her sister, Patricia is not this set of remains.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idrainuk
Back