Meet & Greet for New Members

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all! I'm new here. I've always been interested in mysteries, true crime, etc. I don't have any experience in investigative work but hopefully I can learn a thing or two here. Looking forward to help where I can.

Hi all, My name is Katie, I am from the NYC metro area, live in VA - and I have been a websleuth for awhile evidently. My husband jokes I can find anything out about anyone. I figured out I had this ability to really dig deep into mysteries when I took a DNA test because I am adopted, and through tons of research and putting things together, I figured out who my biological parents were (without a close DNA match - just some distant ones). I hope to put this to the test to find people that deserve justice.

Hey! :rolleyes: I’m new here! I have been putting off joining for quite sometime, but kept just feeling the pull within to take the plunge. I am a crime enthusiast and love to dig deep into the unknown. As I have no children, only a fur child, I’ve been wanting to find a new hobby and this just seems right due to my interests. I just need some help! Where do I start? What to do? So much to read!!!! Overwhelmed but excited. I’m from KY and would love to deep dive into cases within my state. However open to anything. So any tips. Please share! Can’t wait to meet all of you!!!

I am a retired Paramedic living in Oregon and it seems we have our fair share of strange cases here, which got me interested in internet sleuthing.

I’ve always been a fan of reading true crime from a very young age (my step dad left his Crime story mags laying around and I would read them all!) and my whole goal was to grow up and be in law enforcement. I couldn’t apply for law enforcement jobs till 20 and a half years of age so I decided to volunteer for fire department and never manage that side of public service.

Anyways that time spent in a large urban environment I’ve been on many crime scenes, testified in several cases, etc. I did have a keen eye for details.

So hopefully I can move it to this way of looking at things. I’ve been on the “internet” from its early start, and before that on BBS servers so I know how to navigate around and able to find obscure info and get to the real versus fake sights.

Look forward to meeting you all!

It's great to be here, crime is my thing, tiny details fascinate me. Desconstruction of both physical and mentaln situations is what I do. Empathy is a powerful tool. I currently live in the UK. Im really looking forward to having a good look around and getting to know you and the site. Aswell as the cases that lay before us. Thanks for having me.

It's great to be here, crime is my thing, tiny details fascinate me. Desconstruction of both physical and mentaln situations is what I do. Empathy is a powerful tool. I currently live in the UK. Im really looking forward to having a good look around and getting to know you and the site. Aswell as the cases that lay before us. Thanks for having me.
Welcome!! It’s nice to have you!
You’ll find there’s plenty here to keep you busy! Good luck :)

I am a new member, have been following the Jon Benet Ramsey case since the beginning. Are there any new posts on this case? Will always follow this until it is solved.
Iam from Pennsylvania couple miles from Harrisburg. So happy to be here.

I am a new member, have been following the Jon Benet Ramsey case since the beginning. Are there any new posts on this case? Will always follow this until it is solved.
Iam from Pennsylvania couple miles from Harrisburg. So happy to be here.

Have you read through the entire JBR forum?

JonBenet Ramsey

Hi. My name is Lori Robbins and I'm a noob here. I'm from Oklahoma. Just found the website. I've always been interested in crime and would love to be a part of this community. Thank you for the opportunity.

Ladyluck4772

I've just joined today and wanted to say hello to everyone!

I'm Laura, 31 from York, North Yorkshire, England and I'm a support worker for people with learning difficulties and disabilities.

I am particularly interested in the Skylar Neese murder, Steven Avery, JonBenet Ramsey and Madeleine McCann if anyone would like to discuss these with me or share info and theories.

Hope you all have a nice day!
welcome to the site

Hello everyone,

My name is Scott, I am from Leeds in West Yorkshire. It will probably take me a few days to get used to the forum and it's contents. In the meantime don't hesitate to PM if you want to chat about anything :)

Hi! I'm new here -- I've had an interest in true crime for as long as I can remember, but only now discovering this forum. I'm more of a lurker than a chatter, but I hope to make some friends here with similar interests.

Outside of researching crime stuff I enjoy drawing, cooking, playing games, a bit of anime, and trying out crazy tea flavours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member