Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #53

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just too many coincidences!!!

Also, I’ve been thinking more about the morning when KM arrived at 4jx and FD was already in route to nc, how did Kent get in the house?

MT said she greeted him by saying “hi”
IN the Fore office which I believe it way upstairs in that mansion!

Did Kent just let himself in? I doubt it!

So if Fotis wasn’t there to let him in than MT did. So she knew he was there and when he arrived. Then you’d think she’d call out to Fotis saying Kent’s here for your meeting! No answer. If the house was so big and she couldn’t find him then would she call him?!!! No phone record of that! Also, she greeted Kent upstairs so she said, not at the front door.

How strange for Kent to be there for a meeting with Fotis and Fotis is not there! Why would he then come in and go up to the office if Fotis was not there.

Not strange at all. Not strange that FD’s phone was left at home! Kent said he never saw MT.
So let’s play that he did let himself in and went up to the office, not strange that Kent was there and Fotis was not as we know he was in NC. MT said she heard Kent talking. Really if Fotis wasn’t there and we know he wasn’t, them to whom was he talking to?

What kind of meeting did Kent have with FD, without FD?!!!

My hand’s up! Pick me! A meeting to establish an alibi? Good answer! I wonder if KM typically met at his own office for his client’s divorce meetings or did he customarily make house calls?!!!

Why did he stay and witness AT’s call. Why did he ask MT to answer FD’s phone? Was it his place to ask someone else to answer another person’s call? When you’re purposely establishing an alibi, that’s when! Wow! Two for two! On a roll!

Did MT not find it weird for KM to be there in the Fore office without FD? Just hanging out! Not weird enough to share with LE initially since she claimed innocence and has nothing to hide! Not weird as it was all planned and she was in on the plan! 3 for 3! Moo

Aced it!

I just watched the 48 hours show and thought MT’s sisters’’ claims that she is innocent because she wouldn’t do that were extremely weak. When they say that’s not how she was raised! Well who on earth raises someone to murder or to help someone plan and cover-up a murder?!!! Was MT raised to conduct extramarital affairs? Was she raised to be a liar? She certainly had no problems lying continuously to investigators trying to solve a murder of a mother of 5 young children. I find it perplexing that MT is guilty of having an affair with a married man and lying to police but conveniently claimed innocent when accused of planning and covering up evidence.

I am sure Krystal Kenney’s family felt that she wasn’t raised that way either but surprise! People do crazy things for love and in this case for love and money!

If her sisters cared about MT, I think now would be the time for them to convince her to make a deal since Colangelo is open to one. Yes, she will have to admit she lied, but that’s nothing new. . IMHO it will be the best chance of a better outcome for her. She should think of her daughter.

KM is now a state witness and I am sure he will have a lot to say about MT’s involvement. I am sure he will have some sort of evidence of it after all he is an attorney.

In addition, the prosecution has a heaping pile of evidence that has yet to be shared and we know this to be true from the innuendos in the warrants and from Cummings saying that we don’t have to show our hand.

Just like hearing of “cut” clothing which is new information and wasn’t in the AWs.

All my opinions, of course!
BBM. Check out #14 in the Troconis AW from January 2020. (I've tried to copy and paste that section without success. Sorry!)

Last edited:
GREAT post! Just last night I watched and re-watched the same thing and had many similar observances, especially the one about the car not being able to see beyond the raptor to pull out, and neither of them noticing or wanting to be noticed enough to give the driver the 'ok' to go.

What I've also always wondered is why MT would want to get out of the car to wipe her hands in what she described as a 'creepy area' to begin with. There wasn't a napkin or receipt or ANYTHING in that car to wipe her gum on? Not even wiping it on the object that FD was throwing in the trash bin? The very LAST place I could ever imagine wiping my hand is on the ground in a creepy area. I would rather wait for Starbucks if I had to before even thinking of repeatedly wiping my hands on the ground. Her purpose was to open the door and block the view of the storm drain, and she did her job.

Echoing, MT was an active participant. MOO
I always thought there must be a reason she wiped her hand on the dirty ground...how disgusting! I was thinking maybe it’s normal in other countries or something. No of course it’s not...that would be gross in Venezuela, Argentina, Greece or pretty much anywhere in the world except poor third world countries where sanitary conditions and good hygiene are just not possible. She was blocking the view! Brilliant observation by @Chicago54! :cool:

Also, I’ve been thinking more about the morning when KM arrived at 4jx and FD was already in route to nc, how did Kent get in the house?

So if Fotis wasn’t there to let him in than MT did. So she knew he was there and when he arrived. Then you’d think she’d call out to Fotis saying Kent’s here for your meeting! No answer. If the house was so big and she couldn’t find him then would she call him?!!! No phone record of that! Also, she greeted Kent upstairs so she said, not at the front door.

How strange for Kent to be there for a meeting with Fotis and Fotis is not there! Why would he then come in and go up to the office if Fotis was not there.

Not strange at all. Not strange that FD’s phone was left at home! Kent said he never saw MT.
So let’s play that he did let himself in and went up to the office, not strange that Kent was there and Fotis was not as we know he was in NC. MT said she heard Kent talking. Really if Fotis wasn’t there and we know he wasn’t, them to whom was he talking to?

My hand’s up! Pick me! A meeting to establish an alibi? Good answer! I wonder if KM typically met at his own office for his client’s divorce meetings or did he customarily make house calls?!!!

Why did he stay and witness AT’s call. Why did he ask MT to answer FD’s phone? Was it his place to ask someone else to answer another person’s call? When you’re purposely establishing an alibi, that’s when! Wow! Two for two! On a roll!

Did MT not find it weird for KM to be there in the Fore office without FD? Just hanging out! Not weird enough to share with LE initially since she claimed innocence and has nothing to hide! Not weird as it was all planned and she was in on the plan! 3 for 3! Moo

I'm not believing KM was at 4JC that morning until LE reveals they have some evidence OTHER than MT's testimony and KM's cellphone's presence on site indicating KM was there.

If FD's cellphone can be at 4JC without FD being there, so can KM's cellphone be there without KM being there.

Let's not forget that KM's phone polled FD's phone at 4JC while FD and MT were hosting dinner guests the late afternoon/early evening of 5/23. Minutes later, FD left his dinner party to "go get more meat" and drove from there to 80 MS Rd. Was that to collect KM's phone so MT could hold onto it and activate it at the critical time the next morning along with FD's, so it would appear both men were at 4JC? Did KM take possession of FD's Suburban that night after delivering FD with his newly purchased packages of meat back to the dinner party at 4JC. I wouldn't put it past them. Would the dinner guests have even noticed?

Remember, FD had instructed PG to drive directly from his home to the work site the next day because "FD was meeting with his attorney at 4JC." So, they made sure PG wouldn't be witness to whoever or whatever was at 4JC or whoever or whatever was not there.

Aced it!
I always thought there must be a reason she wiped her hand on the dirty ground...how disgusting! I was thinking maybe it’s normal in other countries or something. No of course it’s not...that would be gross in Venezuela, Argentina, Greece or pretty much anywhere in the world except poor third world countries where sanitary conditions and good hygiene are just not possible. She was blocking the view! Brilliant observation! :cool:

No adult with a normal intellect would consider trying to remove something from their hand, by wiping it on the dirty sidewalk, where dogs crap, people spit, and everyone walks with their dirty shoes. We know she’s disgusting, but that is unbelievable!

I'm not believing KM was at 4JC that morning until LE reveals they have some evidence OTHER than MT's testimony and KM's cellphone's presence on site indicating KM was there.

If FD's cellphone can be at 4JC without FD being there, so can KM's cellphone be there without KM being there.

Let's not forget that KM's phone polled FD's phone at 4JC while FD and MT were hosting dinner guests the late afternoon/early evening of 5/23. Minutes later, FD left his dinner party to "go get more meat" and drove from there to 80 MS Rd. Was that to collect KM's phone so MT could hold onto it and activate it at the critical time the next morning along with FD's, so it would appear both men were at 4JC? Did KM take possession of FD's Suburban that night after delivering FD with his newly purchased packages of meat back to the dinner party at 4JC. I wouldn't put it past them. Would the dinner guests have even noticed?

Remember, FD had instructed PG to drive directly from his home to the work site the next day because "FD was meeting with his attorney at 4JC." So, they made sure PG wouldn't be witness to whoever or whatever was at 4JC or whoever or whatever was not there.

I suspect KM was closer to the vicinity of New Canaan than he was to 4JC that morning. His phone could have been at 4JC, right next to fD, though. Wonder if MT answered his phone, too?

You are all so smart...what is wrong with me even considering the possibility that FD wasn’t really planning on killing Jennifer? Duh! Of course he was...there were obviously plans made and a lot of thought put into alibis. Totally premeditated! My one fault that I need to overcome if I’m going to stay invested in this true crime world is to quit always thinking people just couldn’t be that evil. Yes they can and they are! :confused:

Last edited:
Kent Mawhinney knows he is going down hard here. He’s a lawyer and an officer of the court. He knows what time it is, and he knows he is despicable. He wants everyone to know that MT is despicable, too. But which one of them knows where Jennifer’s remains are? If KM was anywhere but 4JC, he probably knows where her remains are, but he didn’t give them up. Is it likely that neither one of them know? Maybe, but I saw the look on Colangelo’s face at the end of the 48 hours episode, and he wants to make a deal for the remains-he thinks MT knows, IMO. He thinks that for a reason, and that reason is the evidence they have.

I’m thinking LE knows if KM was there from the same neighbor’s camera that captured FD returning from the trash dump to stop and get his mail!

I’m sure that camera caught a lot of comings and goings!

Moo

MT’s alibi doesn’t list her picking up NB. I wonder if that was prearranged with Mama A. As MT would be far too busy at that time to pick her up. Did Mama A. Bring NB to 4jx after school? I wonder if NB was home when PG went there after work? Edited to add PG said no one was at there at the office but not I’m not certain if that meant no one was home.

I wonder what that camera caught? Moo

Last edited:
Aced it!

No adult with a normal intellect would consider trying to remove something from their hand, by wiping it on the dirty sidewalk, where dogs crap, people spit, and everyone walks with their dirty shoes. We know she’s disgusting, but that is unbelievable!
Another hooey explanation . The one and only reason for her body to stretched all the way out like that was to block FD from that cars sight.
And another piece of hooey; they ran out to get brisket? ( anyone have a source on that?) Was this while guests were at their home? Brisket?? Doesnt Ms. Campfire Caballero know that brisket needs to be cooked low and slow?

MT’s alibi doesn’t list her picking up NB. I wonder if that was prearranged with Mama A. As MT would be far too busy at that time to pick her up. Did Mama A. Bring NB to 4jx after school? I wonder if NB was home when PG went there after work?

I wonder what that camera caught? Moo
MamaA’s entry into CT is still unknown right? Anyone have a date on that?

Hello, I’m new here. Hope Jennifer will be found.
My theory is that FD wanted to stage that JD committed suicide, it would prove that she was unstable and make easier to have the kids and their money. She fought back and destroyed his plan.

MamaA’s entry into CT is still unknown right? Anyone have a date on that?

I am not sure but MT and FD were shuttling lots of cars, keys and phones! Certainly a lot of activity on a normal day when you’re just preparing to show a client a home!

I reread Kent’s AW and boy oh boy! No wonder he talked. Between his inconsistencies and phone records to his falling down stairs and claiming a concussion to replacing his phone to not recalling any of the incoming calls from FD on 23 or 24 May or whether or not he saw MT or Fotis etc. He knew he was going to be locked up for a long time.
Now I presume he gave LE something provable of value (not just his word against hers.)
Moo

I am not sure but MT and FD were shuttling lots of cars, keys and phones! Certainly a lot of activity on a normal day when you’re just preparing to show a client a home!

I reread Kent’s AW and boy oh boy! No wonder he talked. Between his inconsistencies and phone records to his falling down stairs and claiming a concussion to replacing his phone to not recalling any of the incoming calls from FD on 23 or 24 May or whether or not he saw MT or Fotis etc. He knew he was going to be locked up for a long time.
Now I presume he gave LE something provable of value (not just his word against hers.)
Moo

Yes, he had to give them something that could be independently verifiable. His word is useless otherwise

Kent Mawhinney knows he is going down hard here. He’s a lawyer and an officer of the court. He knows what time it is, and he knows he is despicable. He wants everyone to know that MT is despicable, too. But which one of them knows where Jennifer’s remains are? If KM was anywhere but 4JC, he probably knows where her remains are, but he didn’t give them up. Is it likely that neither one of them know? Maybe, but I saw the look on Colangelo’s face at the end of the 48 hours episode, and he wants to make a deal for the remains-he thinks MT knows, IMO. He thinks that for a reason, and that reason is the evidence they have.
I agree that MT KNOWS where JD is and might have helped FD put her there herself. I believe KM might know too or at least have a pretty good idea based on their prior discussions. FD and KM probably talked about good places to dispose of both of their wives even if they were just fantasizing about doing it. So if they both know then the first one to talk gets the deal. That makes sense. But if KM made a deal based on the location of Jennifer’s remains then why hasn’t she been found? Could it be that she was disposed of during the garbage bag dumping and she cannot be recovered?

And if KM doesn’t know then what was that meeting about? Did he have other information valuable enough to give LE to get a deal? KM probably knows that MT really knows what happened to Jennifer right down to how they disposed of her body and the exact last location of her remains. Did he give LE some kind of solid proof about MT?

For whatever reason whether it’s her own stubbornness or her attorney’s advice, she is going all in on this innocent act. All or nothing on her freedom...she might be willing to risk it not to go to jail and leave her daughter. She might be delusional and actually believe she has a chance of being found not guilty. It seems like MT might have been in the habit of using her charm and looks to make her way through life. And maybe she does have a small chance for a mistrial...it just takes one juror to feel sorry for her and believe FD took advantage of her and she has been made the scapegoat. Maybe her attorney thinks if there is a mistrial the state won’t spend the money on a retrial since FD actually committed the murder and he is dead?

I’m just hoping that KM is going to drop an undeniable truth bombshell during his testimony at her trial! And the thing is MT should already be fully aware of what HE knows so she must be very scared if he already made a deal and is not afraid of incriminating himself. So why would she not try and make a deal too? Is it too late now? Would LE still consider a deal with MT as long as Jennifer has not been found? Could there be negotiations going on behind closed doors? Is MT holding out for no jail time? Is that even a possibility if she was an accomplice? Does her attorney think meeting with KM was just a bluff by LE to get her to confess? I have so many questions because her behavior doesn’t make sense to me. Maybe she thinks there is no way KM will throw her under the bus (school bus lol :D) because she has something bad on him re his wife that will put him back in jail? It seems so simple...MT is out of options so why not talk? She is seemingly ready to take the hill and fight to her death even though she is so obviously outnumbered. But maybe it is more complicated than we understand. Is there a chance that they did recover Jennifer’s remains? That KM told them where to find Jennifer and sending that huge LE presence back to FD’s house where we saw them digging in the ground and bringing in the big excavator was just a diversion while LE went to the real location? I would think legally LE would be required to announce it if they found Jennifer’s remains and provide everything to MT’s attorney. There would be no way to keep that secret right? o_O

Ok I’ve got to get off here and accomplish some real life goals today! And off topic it is freezing cold in Alabama today. It was in the 20’s last night and we went into a state of emergency due to ice on the roads. I have lived here so long that I don’t even have a proper winter jacket anymore. I lived in New England for many years but I realize now that I could never survive again in a cold climate. I actually lived in Deep River, CT for awhile near a cute little town called Essex on the CT river. It was a short drive to Hartford and NYC. I have visited NC before because I had a best friend who lived there and it seemed like a very beautiful place to live and raise children.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member