FL FL - Noemi Bolivar, 21, went for a walk, Hollywood, 11 Feb 2021

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
We could really use more information about the ping from the police because a lot of the search hinges on the accuracy of the ping. If the ping is inaccurate, then she could have ended up anywhere. If accurate, then she or her phone for sure somehow ended up near the beach resorts.

The ping is possibly an inaccurate radius of where there is a nearby cell tower. I think that’s what the independent journalist (i linked on page 1) said.
For example, I believe if you are at the kolb nature center, I bet our phones would “ping” at the same locations her did because that is where the nearest cell towers are. 250 n ocean Blvd and 250 s ocean Blvd are exactly the same distance from a single point in the middle. It’s too convenient for a location.

I think her phone was pinging until it died an hour later (possibly from dead battery or being submerged).

Large percent of the entire park is surrounded by water. She was there while it was getting dark and even after closing. What if she slipped somewhere into the water? I have a bad feeling about the water for some reason. I hope they look better at the water for clues.

Bus Schedule in PDF format available:
https://www.broward.org/bct/Pages/default.aspx

She probably walked the mile up to Sheridan Street and caught the #12 bus to the park.
At 5:59pm the #12 arrives at Ocean Dr. and Sheridan St. and arrives 4 minutes later at the entrance to the park at 6:03pm.
If she missed the first she would have had to wait another 40 minutes for the next bus.
The #12 bus going westbound, arrives at Ocean Dr/Sheridan St at 6:40pm and arrives at the entrance to the park going westbound at 6:44pm.

Was that last pic she sent a live pic at 6:15 or a saved pic from earlier?
Is there a way to tell what time that last pic was taken?
6:15 would have put her sitting on the bus (by the bus schedule)
arrives 4 minutes later at the entrance to the park at 6:03pm.
If she missed the first she would have had to wait another 40 minutes for the next bus.

Last edited:
This is driving me crazy with no evidence, no witnesses; I can't imagine what her family and friends are going through.

I usually follow 3-5 cases at a time but I now have 9 in my 'watched threads' that have all just disappeared and never been found. Unbelievable in today's world.
Which other cases of missing women you are folowing?

FEB 18, 2021
Authorities searching for recent BYU-Idaho grad who vanished in Florida a week ago - East Idaho News
[...]

Her former BYU-Idaho roommate MW told EastIdahoNews.com Bolivar enjoyed exploring Rexburg but would always return home when darkness fell.

“She wouldn’t do anything super reckless,” MW said. “She’s never said anything like she wants to leave home or just be left alone.”

[...]

Another one of Bolivar’s former roommates, SH, is believed to be the last person to speak with the missing woman. SH explained the two were talking over Snapchat the afternoon of Bolivar’s disappearance.

“We had been having a super casual conversation,” SH said. “It didn’t feel like anything was off.”

... SH said Bolivar had sent Snapchats from a bus then started sending them from the nature center.

The two talked about Bolivar not getting an internship she wanted, but how she was applying for other jobs. Then the messages stopped. The next day, Bolivar’s family contacted SH to tell her she disappeared.

[...]

FEB 18, 2021
Authorities searching for recent BYU-Idaho grad who vanished in Florida a week ago - East Idaho News
[...]

Her former BYU-Idaho roommate MW told EastIdahoNews.com Bolivar enjoyed exploring Rexburg but would always return home when darkness fell.

“She wouldn’t do anything super reckless,” MW said. “She’s never said anything like she wants to leave home or just be left alone.”

[...]

Another one of Bolivar’s former roommates, SH, is believed to be the last person to speak with the missing woman. SH explained the two were talking over Snapchat the afternoon of Bolivar’s disappearance.

“We had been having a super casual conversation,” SH said. “It didn’t feel like anything was off.”

... SH said Bolivar had sent Snapchats from a bus then started sending them from the nature center.

The two talked about Bolivar not getting an internship she wanted, but how she was applying for other jobs. Then the messages stopped. The next day, Bolivar’s family contacted SH to tell her she disappeared.

[...]
SH said Bolivar had sent Snapchats from a bus then started sending them from the nature center.
So if she first sent a pic from inside a bus and then started sending pics of the nature center then she must have been on the bus to return home when she sent the bus pic?

Search For Missing Woman Noemi Bolivar Continues At Anne Kolb Nature Center
Noemi-Bolivar.jpg

''Ryker also said Bolivar is fragile.

“She has high-functioning autism,” said Ryker, “and she has ADHD. She used to be on medication. She’s a peace maker, not a fighter. She is a devout Christian.”

She said even though Bolivar has a degree in wildlife ecology, she has the social maturity of someone who is 15 years.''

sounds like the picture on the bus came first, then the nature pictures. IMO

If she took the bus to the nature center she would have to take the bus back. I wonder where the bus stop is in relation to the center?

Last I looked the buses were free due to covid. The nature center appears to be free during the week.

Did someone follow her on the bus on the way and through the center? Or someone approach her at the stop going home? How about employees? Or as she waited for the bus a car offered her a ride?

FEB 19, 2021
After a week, Noemi Bolivar’s family is searching for her day and night. (yahoo.com)
The first sign that something was wrong was when Noemi Bolivar missed her Zoom Bible study. To the 21-year-old Hollywood woman, church was her everything: her social life, her guiding light on how to live the life of a devout Mormon.

Hours before the Bible study on Feb. 11, Bolivar left home and boarded a bus ...

[...]

A longtime family friend, KR, sees JB’s posts each morning. She wonders when he sleeps. She vows to do her part and join the search efforts. “He must have walked over 100 miles,” Ryker said. “He is nonstop. He stays up most nights until 3 or 4 a.m. looking for her.

[...]

Noemi Bolivar has been riding the bus since being a student at McArthur High School ...

KR, who previously served with Bolivar’s mom on a women’s group with the church, has been appointed to serve as a spokeswoman for the family.

[...]

She said Bolivar has never dated. She called her a peacemaker, not a fighter. She said she doesn’t appear to be seeking the attention of men.

[...]

Police have searched by helicopter, drone and police dogs. They were combing the Anne Kolb Nature Center on Wednesday.

[...]

“I don’t think Noemi would run away from home,” KR said. “I don’t think this is a prank. I don’t think she is hiding out at someone’s house and living a life away from her parents. We believe that something bad has happened. But we believe that she is still alive and we want to bring her home.”

About 1,000 flyers have been printed for a search party on Saturday. Those wishing to participate, should wear a mask and meet at 9 a.m. at the Latter-day Saints church in Hollywood, at 510 N. 35th Ave.

Hoping that Noemi spotted an interesting bird, followed it and became lost.
Florida woman, 21, goes missing after visiting nature park
“She’s just a nature girl. She loves birds. That’s her passion, go look at the birds and the plants and everything,” Marycel Bolivar told WPLG.''

''Ryker said Bolivar’s father, Jose, is searching day and night for his eldest daughter. According to the Sun-Sentinel, he documents the locations he searches with short messages and photos''.

“What worries me is that someone may have taken her,” Bolivar's mother told CBS4. “All I want is my daughter back. I feel like part of my heart has been taken out. I haven’t been able to sleep. I can barely breathe. Please help us.”

The Hollywood Police Department is coordinating the investigation, aided by police dogs, drones and the aviation unit from the Broward County Sheriff’s Office.''

After a week, Noemi Bolivar’s family is searching for her day and night.
''A longtime family friend, Karem Ryker, sees Jose Bolivar’s posts each morning. She wonders when he sleeps. She vows to do her part and join the search efforts. “He must have walked over 100 miles,” Ryker said. “He is nonstop. He stays up most nights until 3 or 4 a.m. looking for her.''

“He is resilient and a big motivation to the community.”

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RonaldLew
Back