Recovered/Located TX - Alexis Cavazos, 16, last seen leaving her job, Dallas, 7 Feb 2021

I totally agree. A sixteen year old girl could make a very dangerous mistake in judgement, falling prey to flattery and a smooth talker. Don't we all have a teen memory moment - what the heck was I thinking when I did that?

Someone mentioned checking receipts at the restaurant for names that show up more than others. LE could run the names through DMV to see what vehicles pop up. It's worth a try, also her phone and social media accounts.
BBM. Yes, but for the grace of God and strict parents, I never ended up being a thread here.

I'm praying for Alexis, and hope this is just a foolish young woman on an "adventure". I hope she is one of the lucky ones who doesn't make it back with a toe tag.

Amateur opinion and speculation

A Reminder on Websleuths Social Media policy:

Social media pages that fall in the following categories are OFF LIMITS.

Family members of either a victim or a suspect
Friends of either a victim or a suspect
Most any other individual

Don't link to these pages, nor make reference to information you find on them.

On 2/10 her father David Cavazos posted on FB - " Also anyone who knows of a white /Hispanic man with a lot of tattoos (raspy voice, may have had knife injury to the throat in the past) that she may have met recently, please call the Police. We have reports of an argument that may have taken place at her job, the night of her disappearance.Please continue to share and pray for Lexi's safe return".
I don't see this addressed again in any updates since then.

Thanks @Knox
Here is the post quoted.

We are still not sure if Alexis was involved in this argument herself.
..."may have met recently" though, maybe, ..before this dude came to the restaurant that night.

I would hope that if this guy had nothing to do with Alexis disappearing, and was just someone who showed up at the place, that he would have come forward.
Wonder what the coworkers saw/heard.
Also, someone must know a guy with a knife scar on his neck....

From the description, seems unlikely he'd be driving an expensive vehicle, ...unless ofcourse he has the means....

I was trying to read between the lines in regard to the family disagreement - it seems that maybe it was something between the two sisters, and not the father. The younger sister acknowledges that she apologized to AC and wanted to make sure "they were still ok."

As a side note, I believe someone asked how long AC had been working at the restaurant...I saw a note that she started in August 2020 and it was her first job.
BBM. There was also a follow up with job description and this wasn't her restaurant job.

Where as her credit card and her allowance card were found next to the cash register along with her phone, I doubt she had a wallet.

I think she left those items on purpose there. In plain sight, so they could be found.

Teenagers always carry their phone in their front/back pocket, even at work. They just never want to miss out.

So if she suddenly had to go to the back exit, her phone would have been on her.

BBM. Yes, but for the grace of God and strict parents, I never ended up being a thread here.

I'm praying for Alexis, and hope this is just a foolish young woman on an "adventure". I hope she is one of the lucky ones who doesn't make it back with a toe tag.

Amateur opinion and speculation

I get your reasoning but strict parents according to a friend of mine who had such parents, are always living in an illusion. She later told her parents how she evaded the strictness and her parents were shocked, literally. She said she was so fed up with hearing the words perfect daughter during her early teens, that she stopped listening to her parents. But this did not sent her off the deep end, she just did typical teenage stuff... which in some parents minds is a total sin...

And what exactly is foolish? 16 year olds already stopped listening to their parents a long time ago. A boyfriend, evading or stalling curfew, attending a party. Those things happen.

At this moment IMO this leans towards a Whitney Lulloff or Madison Bell scenario.

I think she left those items on purpose there. In plain sight, so they could be found.

Teenagers always carry their phone in their front/back pocket, even at work. They just never want to miss out.

So if she suddenly had to go to the back exit, her phone would have been on her.

She could've had a burner phone on her because her dad could easily track this phone and the contacts, so it would explain her leaving it back if she was using the spare one to co-ordinate with who ever her ride was supposed to be with. At first i thought she must've gone out just to have a quick word like "yeah i'll be out in a few" and get her things but the whole tracking thing on the dad's end is so intense that it seems like she intentionally left it. It's not like she could use her credit cards anywhere because those would be tracked too

These questions has probably already been asked but I find it strange she leaves out the back door with the cook being the only one that sees her leave.

What time did the Cook leave?

Is the Cook always the last one left in the restaurant after everyone else leaves?

I was trying to read between the lines in regard to the family disagreement - it seems that maybe it was something between the two sisters, and not the father. The younger sister acknowledges that she apologized to AC and wanted to make sure "they were still ok."

As a side note, I believe someone asked how long AC had been working at the restaurant...I saw a note that she started in August 2020 and it was her first job.

They were STILL ok? Sounds like previous sibling rivalry or disagreement, resolved then. I’d say still if there were many (or a big one that really cut deep) and were resolved, but deep resentment might have smoldered.

Re the cook. Kitchen staff are the last to leave. The front staff just need to clear their tables and cash out. The kitchen staff have the last dishs to clean..the cookware to clean..the kitchen to shut down..defrost stuff for next day...end of day garbage to remove..usually to a dumpster out back.. etc. So the front staff leave first.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back