Brunette girl in the woods w/ another male in the background

Perhaps just coincidence, but I thought it was worth sharing.

To compare your mention. Cropped from above, and Bradford pic again from same Murderpedia link. Hmmm. ?Screen Shot 2021-02-18 at 5.13.29 PM.png Screen Shot 2021-02-18 at 5.15.06 PM.png

I wonder if this is the same person. She was photographed by William Bradford. I also suspect Alcala and him may have met. The woman in the center of the group pic, short dark hair, looks exceptionally like a woman Bradford has photographed multiple times.
I think the woman Bradford photographed was early 80s but Alcala photo circa early 70s.
Glad to see others trying to keep this thread alive.

I think the woman Bradford photographed was early 80s but Alcala photo circa early 70s.
Glad to see others trying to keep this thread alive.
The group pic is indeed early 70s. Bradford's pics range from sixties to eighties!

That's Cindy Horton, and she's nr 23 on the Bradford pics overview. So not the same as the other girl.

Convicted serial killer 'Dating Game Killer' Rodney Alcala died of natural causes at 77 | Daily Mail Online

"Serial killer Rodney Alcala, 77, had died of natural causes in a California hospital on Saturday at 1:43 am. He infamously appeared on the The Dating Game in September 1978, when he was in the midst of a brutal killing spree

Convicted serial killer Rodney Alcala, 77, died of natural causes in a California hospital on Saturday at 1:43 am, according to California prison officials.

He was awaiting a death sentence at Corcoran State Prison.

Alcala was convicted of killing seven women in the 1970s, with five murders in California and two in New York. His youngest murder victim was just 12-years-old, whom he abducted as she made her way to ballet practice in Los Angeles in 1979.

Billing himself as a professional fashion photographer, Alcala, who is said to have an IQ above 160, convinced hundreds of young men and women to pose naked for him for his ‘portfolio’.

He would also often lure in his murder victims the same way, before strangling them until they passed out. When they'd reawaken, he'd begin torturing them by raping and beating them within an inch of their lives.

Alcala would then kill them, often by strangulation, then rearrange their limbs into explicit positions and photograph their naked bodies.

He was eventually detained for the final time in 1979, after murdering 12-year-old Robin Samsoe."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave
Back