Found Deceased CA - Christopher Woitel, 50, San Francisco, 9 Jan 2021

Weird case. Prolonged contact with shady homeless featuring a delusional occultist, recent onset of new psychological disturbance. I hope toxicology is thorough. Tastes like slow poisoning to me.
I believe CW was a mentally troubled man that had long before been deemed "mentally disabled" for disability benefits.

He was reportedly in prolonged contact with an individual where he also had unrequited love, and they had a final argument. LE does not suspect foul play -- I imagine autopsy confirmed the same. I agree that toxicology results important. We also don't know how (the state) he was found in the crawl space.

MOO

Articles indicate history of depression but very recent onset of psychosis coincidental to conflict with "Bood", longtime romantic fixation and professed occultist found to be in possession of decedent's phone.

Christopher Woitel Obituary (1970 - 2021) - Westchester, IL - Chicago Tribune (legacy.com)
Christopher John "Chris" Woitel passed away suddenly on February 15th. Loving son of [redacted]. Devoted brother of [redacted]. ... Memorial Visitation will be held on Thursday, March 11, 2021 from 3:00 PM to 8:00 PM at the Conboy-Westchester Funeral Home, 10501 W. Cermak Road, Westchester, IL 60154. Mass of the Resurrection will be celebrated at 11:00 am on Saturday, March 20, 2021 at St. Giles Church, Oak Park IL. The Mass will be live streamed on YouTube. In lieu of flowers, please make a memorial contribution in Chris' name to the Community Housing Partnership in San Francisco www.chp-sf.org or to Faithful Fools www.faithfulfools.org.

Sadly, when I googled to find Chris' obituary, I found two with his name. One of his brothers passed away the following week. Please keep this family in your prayers. :(

Obituary | Geoffrey L. "Geoff" Woitel of Norwood Park, Illinois | Conboy-Westchester Funeral Home (conboywestchesterfh.com)

Christopher Woitel Obituary (1970 - 2021) - Westchester, IL - Chicago Tribune (legacy.com)
Christopher John "Chris" Woitel passed away suddenly on February 15th. Loving son of [redacted]. Devoted brother of [redacted]. ... Memorial Visitation will be held on Thursday, March 11, 2021 from 3:00 PM to 8:00 PM at the Conboy-Westchester Funeral Home, 10501 W. Cermak Road, Westchester, IL 60154. Mass of the Resurrection will be celebrated at 11:00 am on Saturday, March 20, 2021 at St. Giles Church, Oak Park IL. The Mass will be live streamed on YouTube. In lieu of flowers, please make a memorial contribution in Chris' name to the Community Housing Partnership in San Francisco www.chp-sf.org or to Faithful Fools www.faithfulfools.org.

Sadly, when I googled to find Chris' obituary, I found two with his name. One of his brothers passed away the following week. Please keep this family in your prayers. :(

Obituary | Geoffrey L. "Geoff" Woitel of Norwood Park, Illinois | Conboy-Westchester Funeral Home (conboywestchesterfh.com)
Such tragedy. Yes, may their family have peace.
Thanks for sharing both obituaries.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthseeker158
Back