Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #129

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, I just couldn't find that screen shot in the video of the bridge and then the yellow dotted line they used to depict where he was on the South end. But I think he came up behind them, not that he was there already waiting for them. JMO
Right. If he was visible at the south end, he risked the girls not completely crossing before turning around. If he was hiding and popped out once they were there, why would he then get onto the bridge and go north before coming back for them. It doesn't make sense.

Last edited:
Dbm... double post.

Last edited:
I really appreciate HLN for their work in the Delphi case, but I don't think I agree with their theory about BG being at the south end of the bridge (unless I'm misunderstanding them). Why would he be there? It's not a likely spot to watch for random victims, IMO. And why would he then get on the bridge and head north only to turn around and come back as seen on the video? Would he really take time to check if anyone was coming, especially when he could likely see there was nobody else on the bridge? That only gives more time for someone else to enter the picture or the girls to react, imo. Just my thoughts...

I tend to agree with you, the only thing is that the HLN reporters have extensively gotten to know the family and they may be privy to something on the video that isn't widely known that informs their theory. For example, it's said that there is a section of "things girls talk about" that family were allowed to hear. We also know that they mentioned the man, though the public doesn't know what was said. If (speculation here) the girls said something like "he's turning around" or "he's coming back," then they may have used this to form their theory of the crime.

I tend to agree with you, the only thing is that the HLN reporters have extensively gotten to know the family and they may be privy to something on the video that isn't widely known that informs their theory. For example, it's said that there is a section of "things girls talk about" that family were allowed to hear. We also know that they mentioned the man, though the public doesn't know what was said. If (speculation here) the girls said something like "he's turning around" or "he's coming back," then they may have used this to form their theory of the crime.
That's true.

As for DNA, it could be that they have such a small amount that they have to be careful about testing until they have a really viable suspect.
Parabon can take a small sample and come up with a dna profile, even with touch dna. BG would have had to of touched them at some point, I would think.

I was on TikTok and saved a video On 2/3. Anyway, I went back through my saved videos, and came across this one that I cannot upload but want to share because the man looks just like BG, imho.
I don’t know what to do.
Could you forward it to the police? They've said its an active case so they will have people working on every lead no matter what.

If so, I wonder if this part of the reason LE said the reenactments are all wrong IMO

What we don't know if the perpetrator reads the Bible, or is a Norse pagan. There is a myth about the 13th God creating havoc in Valhalla.

I also noticed that while according to Western beliefs, Friday the 13th is "the worst", in Russian tradition, you can not find a day worse that Monday the 13th.

2/13/17 was Monday.

I wonder if the same attitude to Monday, 13 is typical for Slavs in general. I know it is also true for Ukrainians and Belarusians, but maybe, Poles or Serbs have the same?

ETA: ancient Romans considered FEBRUARY 13 bad for any undertaking, and in Tarot cards 13 = death.

Just to clarify~
I am , myself, Pagan.
Neither myself nor anyone that I know personally or through social media that is Pagan celebrates or recognizes February 13th as a holiday or celebration.
Are there some that do? Possibly, but I don't know of any.

Also, I know Tarot.
Th death card- number 13, rarely signifies a physical death.
It is symbolic of change and transformation.
It tells us that the wheel turns for all of us, and that the ending of one cycle is simply the beginning of another.
It is about our growth in this realm.
The Death card brings about unnecessary fear when it is pulled. It is only to be feared if one is resisting the change that the Universe is directing.

AMOO JMO MOO

I wonder about fingerprints. I know for a security clearance in both my military career and civilian job I was fingerprinted. In fact, if you have security clearance you have to be fingerprinted EVERY time they do the periodic background investigation - every 5 or 10 years depending the clearance level. I suspect these don't get entered in a FBI database, but rather it is a database the FBI cross checks, but I don't know. I know that to buy a gun in my state you are not fingerprinted as the state police use your driver's license. BUT if you want a permit to carry a concealed handgun, THEN the state police require fingerprints. I know for one medically related job I volunteered for they did a background check through the state police and they only required a driver's license - i.e., no fingerprints.

What is interesting about DNA is that DoD requires DNA samples of military members. The purpose is to identify casualties of combat or accidents. Unless the rules and laws have changed LE can't go in and cross check that database. They have to specifically request an individual's DNA through a court order. But that may have changed.

Was there anyplace in 2017 before the murders that anyone, anywhere could take a Google walk, or interactive walk of the bridge and surrounding areas? I am very excited to see renewed interest in the case.
Yes.
MOO and hopefully all visitors phone pings to the bridge were looked at back as far as possible.
MOO it can't be more than 1000-1500 people total.

Also MOO if they have any DNA from the scene they should have a local community DNA drive, let the community give samples, keep them anonymous and discard them except for the instance of a match and see if the killer is in fact a Delphi local.

Just to clarify~
I am , myself, Pagan.
Neither myself nor anyone that I know personally or through social media that is Pagan celebrates or recognizes February 13th as a holiday or celebration.
Are there some that do? Possibly, but I don't know of any.

Also, I know Tarot.
Th death card- number 13, rarely signifies a physical death.
It is symbolic of change and transformation.
It tells us that the wheel turns for all of us, and that the ending of one cycle is simply the beginning of another.
It is about our growth in this realm.
The Death card brings about unnecessary fear when it is pulled. It is only to be feared if one is resisting the change that the Universe is directing.

AMOO JMO MOO

I don’t want to delve too deeply into the origins of Nr 13 being “unlucky”, because the mod will say it is off-topic. I just wanted to mention it definitely did not start with the Bible, and goes far deeper into history, so to assume that the killer is religious, no matter what he left at the scene, would not be right, IMO.

Is he, though? If he is local and hiding in plain sight, for sure, he goes to church. But this is all.

(About the perp and his numbers, I always thought he had some unusual feelings about prime numbers, and was probably good at math, but it is just my idea.)

I wonder about fingerprints. I know for a security clearance in both my military career and civilian job I was fingerprinted. In fact, if you have security clearance you have to be fingerprinted EVERY time they do the periodic background investigation - every 5 or 10 years depending the clearance level. I suspect these don't get entered in a FBI database, but rather it is a database the FBI cross checks, but I don't know. I know that to buy a gun in my state you are not fingerprinted as the state police use your driver's license. BUT if you want a permit to carry a concealed handgun, THEN the state police require fingerprints. I know for one medically related job I volunteered for they did a background check through the state police and they only required a driver's license - i.e., no fingerprints.

What is interesting about DNA is that DoD requires DNA samples of military members. The purpose is to identify casualties of combat or accidents. Unless the rules and laws have changed LE can't go in and cross check that database. They have to specifically request an individual's DNA through a court order. But that may have changed.

I remember being fingerprinted for a green card, but don’t remember anything being done for my passport. I asked husband, and he said, the green card. But I do remember being fingerprinted somewhere else, and also, that it took the clerk a very long time, but what it was for, god knows. It could have been Beijing airport, of all places, and now it makes me think...

Well, I'd ask this question...how many of those databases that are not directly maintained by LE interface with those that do? The criminal background check for civilians (the kind that teachers get) might, but I do not believe the military ones do. What I mean by that is, they are not open for LE to trawl through hunting for matches when they don't even know the name of the person they are looking for.

It's actually the same answer for DNA. A poster here who claimed to be involved in LE said that the military has DNA databases and will work with LE. Yes, if you have a warrant and a name of who you are looking for (which Delphi doesn't have). They don't open their DNA database meant to identify deceased soldiers for LE every time police need to go outside of CODIS. Pretty sure it's the same for any non-criminal fingerprint database. But JMO.

Well, with utter lack of collaborative effort between LE and other organizations in this very case, a horrible killer might never be caught, and the latter presents a real threat to others, the living ones. Maybe, kids; maybe, young teenagers; maybe, women; maybe, everyone.

I've heard the speculation that BG might have been wearing a mask, then out of curiosity, stumbled on this website. They're not cheap, but they do appear realistic.

Dozens and dozens of masks just on this site alone. Mouth movement, chest coverage, old men, women, all sorts of stuff available.

The ultimate silicone masks - Realflesh masks

So, in the event BG might be imaged/ID'd in some manner, maybe he dressed to appear as someone LE would gravitate to in their investigation. You know, someone who would have committed previous crimes, who was already in the system.

Are we allowed to do sketch-to-mask comparison, lol?

(Sorry, it is not funny if he used a mask, but could be a very important clue, and explain two sketches).

Well, with utter lack of collaborative effort between LE and other organizations in this very case, a horrible killer might never be caught, and the latter presents a real threat to others, the living ones. Maybe, kids; maybe, young teenagers; maybe, women; maybe, everyone.

I get it, but there are 4th amendment rights in this country too. IMO there has to be a reasonable balance and also LE must show probable cause. It's how our justice system works.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amberraff