Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #53

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure but beyond that last final day she must have had visibility to so much over those months when she was living with him and most likely served as his most intimate daily confidante. Surely she could read a newspaper and could observe his ongoing calls with attorneys and subsequent stress, etc. - what on earth was she thinking, what was he telling her and how was she reconciling it all in her own mind as just a “best friend”? If he happened to share any insight that would be helpful to provide peace for JD’s family, would she have reported it? And what did she think of MT and how was she comfortable moving in so quickly afterwards and using her towels and lemon squeezer?

Ran across the following article which is summary of the police report on FD's suicide attempt. It does make me wonder if FD didn't think AC might interrupt the attempt.
What was the opening line in his short note: "If you're reading this, I am no more."

Police Release Report on Investigation Into Death of Fotis Dulos

"Curry told police that she had been staying at the house and was supposed to drive Fotis to court, but he’d asked her to go to the bank and make a withdrawal for him.

While Curry was out, Fotis called her at 10:59 a.m., sounded out of breath, and said he was going to be late for court if he didn’t leave right away, so he would take his own car and meet her at court later, police reports say.

When Curry returned to the house around 11:15 a.m., she found computers inside that Dulos had told her were in his vehicle, so she assumed he had forgotten them in a rush to leave, then she saw a cap from a medication bottle, possibly Tylenol PM, but did not think anything of it, the police report states.

Curry told police she never checked the garage. As she was heading to court, one of Fotis’ attorneys, Kevin Smith, called her to ask where Fotis was and said his GPS showed that he was still at the house, according to police.

According to the report, an officer stated "Anna said that, at that moment, she knew that Fotis must have done something to harm himself."

She told Smith to call 911 and get an ambulance, but she told police he refused, saying he did not want to cause more problems for Fotis in case he’d removed his GPS, the police report says.

The report says Curry told Smith that "Fotis wouldn't have done that and asked him again to call for an ambulance." Curry told police Smith again said it would be a bad idea for Dulos, if he had tampered with the device, according to the police report.

In an e-mail to NBC Connecticut, Smith said, "the idea that I told anyone not to call 911 because I didn’t want to cause more problems for Fotis if he had removed the GPS device is absurd on its face." Smith said heading to court that morning, Dulos' legal team was expecting his bond to be revoked and that he would be taken into custody while they continued to work on the bond.

"It never occurred to me that Fotis might have cut off his GPS bracelet, and I had no indication that he was not going to meet me at court. My only worry was that he was going to get a speeding ticket trying not to be late to court, as I had cautioned him when we last spoke," Smith said.

Smith said at the time that he was speaking with Curry on the phone, he was with State's Attorney Richard Colangelo in his office and that Colangelo told him law enforcement was on its way to Dulos' house. Smith said in his e-mail, "Anna called back and said she couldn’t get fotis to answer his phone, and she asked me should we call 911, I told her probation and PD were already on the way and asked her if she thought he’d harmed himself. She said no, asked again if we should call 911, I reiterated that [law enforcement] was already on the way and would coordinate with medical if they were needed but that she should call 911 if she wanted or had some reason to believe Fotis had harmed himself, but she told me she did not and I hung up."

When asked why she did not call 911, Curry told police that she didn’t think of it at the time and was focused on getting to the house to check on him, the report states.

As police were treating Fotis, Curry called people close to him to tell them what happened."

Does anyone know how much money FD asked AC to withdraw from the bank or what it was for? Was she making a cash withdrawal from his bank account or hers? I assumed this was an errand to get her out of the house so he could kill himself in the garage but I’m just curious if it was a lot of money and what she thought he needed the cash for that day. Wouldn’t AC think it seems a little odd that she would need to go out to the bank by herself and then return with money right before he was to leave for a bond hearing? Wasn’t she planning to drive him to the hearing? They could have gone by the bank on the way. Or was FD not allowed to leave the house to go to the bank? I thought he was just not allowed to leave the state. TIA & sorry if this was already discussed before.

Last edited:
Ran across the following article which is summary of the police report on FD's suicide attempt. It does make me wonder if FD didn't think AC might interrupt the attempt.
What was the opening line in his short note: "If you're reading this, I am no more."

"Curry told police that she had been staying at the house and was supposed to drive Fotis to court, but he’d asked her to go to the bank and make a withdrawal for him.

While Curry was out, Fotis called her at 10:59 a.m., sounded out of breath, and said he was going to be late for court if he didn’t leave right away, so he would take his own car and meet her at court later, police reports say.

When Curry returned to the house around 11:15 a.m., she found computers inside that Dulos had told her were in his vehicle, so she assumed he had forgotten them in a rush to leave, then she saw a cap from a medication bottle, possibly Tylenol PM, but did not think anything of it, the police report states.

Curry told police she never checked the garage. As she was heading to court, one of Fotis’ attorneys, Kevin Smith, called her to ask where Fotis was and said his GPS showed that he was still at the house, according to police.

According to the report, an officer stated "Anna said that, at that moment, she knew that Fotis must have done something to harm himself."

She told Smith to call 911 and get an ambulance, but she told police he refused, saying he did not want to cause more problems for Fotis in case he’d removed his GPS, the police report says.

The report says Curry told Smith that "Fotis wouldn't have done that and asked him again to call for an ambulance." Curry told police Smith again said it would be a bad idea for Dulos, if he had tampered with the device, according to the police report.

In an e-mail to NBC Connecticut, Smith said, "the idea that I told anyone not to call 911 because I didn’t want to cause more problems for Fotis if he had removed the GPS device is absurd on its face." Smith said heading to court that morning, Dulos' legal team was expecting his bond to be revoked and that he would be taken into custody while they continued to work on the bond.

"It never occurred to me that Fotis might have cut off his GPS bracelet, and I had no indication that he was not going to meet me at court. My only worry was that he was going to get a speeding ticket trying not to be late to court, as I had cautioned him when we last spoke," Smith said.

Smith said at the time that he was speaking with Curry on the phone, he was with State's Attorney Richard Colangelo in his office and that Colangelo told him law enforcement was on its way to Dulos' house. Smith said in his e-mail, "Anna called back and said she couldn’t get fotis to answer his phone, and she asked me should we call 911, I told her probation and PD were already on the way and asked her if she thought he’d harmed himself. She said no, asked again if we should call 911, I reiterated that [law enforcement] was already on the way and would coordinate with medical if they were needed but that she should call 911 if she wanted or had some reason to believe Fotis had harmed himself, but she told me she did not and I hung up."

When asked why she did not call 911, Curry told police that she didn’t think of it at the time and was focused on getting to the house to check on him, the report states.

As police were treating Fotis, Curry called people close to him to tell them what happened."

Re BBM paragraphs - Okay so if FD called AC and said he would be late if he didn’t leave right then and so he told her he was going to drive his own car and meet her at court later then why didn’t AC just drive straight from the bank to the hearing instead of going back to the house first? Did the bank errand take longer than expected for some reason? If FD was already going to be late if he didn’t leave immediately then AC would surely be late if she went back home first and then drove to court. Why did AC go back to the house? She wasn’t required to be there on time so maybe she still needed to get ready or something but it doesn’t make sense that they were cutting it that close on time for such an important court hearing on FD’s bond. If AC was already planning to drive FD to his hearing then the most logical thing to do would be to get ready, leave together early enough to run the bank errand on the way and then get to court on time.

Why was AC already receiving a call wondering where FD was before she even got back home? And she goes into the house and sees computer(s) that FD was supposed to take with him and a medicine cap and didn’t think anything of it? Wouldn’t she at least open the interior door to the garage and check to see if FD’s car was gone? I know it’s a huge house but she couldn’t hear a big Suburban engine running in the garage? I wonder where she parked when she got home?

Maybe I’m missing something and it probably doesn’t matter anyway. It just seems fishy the way all that went down.

Last edited:
Re BBM paragraphs - Okay so if FD called AC and said he would be late if he didn’t leave right then and so he told her he was going to drive his own car and meet her at court later then why didn’t AC just drive straight from the bank to the hearing instead of going back to the house first? Did the bank errand take longer than expected for some reason? If FD was already going to be late if he didn’t leave immediately then AC would surely be late if she went back home first and then drove to court. Why did AC go back to the house? She wasn’t required to be there on time so maybe she still needed to get ready or something but it doesn’t make sense that they were cutting it that close on time for such an important court hearing on FD’s bond. If AC was already planning to drive FD to his hearing then the most logical thing to do would be to get ready, leave together early enough to run the bank errand on the way and then get to court on time.

Why was AC already receiving a call wondering where FD was before she even got back home? And she goes into the house and sees computer(s) that FD was supposed to take with him and a medicine cap and didn’t think anything of it? Wouldn’t she at least open the interior door to the garage and check to see if FD’s car was gone? I know it’s a huge house but she couldn’t hear a big Suburban engine running in the garage? I wonder where she parked when she got home?

Maybe I’m missing something and it probably doesn’t matter anyway. It just seems fishy the way all that went down.

Good questions Megnut!

Answer to when Smith called her, it appears she left for Stamford and he called her as she was driving there.

[...] leave, then she saw a cap from a medication bottle, possibly Tylenol PM, but did not think anything of it, the police report states.

Curry told police she never checked the garage. As she was heading to court, one of Fotis’ attorneys, Kevin Smith, called (BBM) her to ask where Fotis was and said his GPS showed that he was still at the house, according to police.
[...]

Good questions Megnut!

Answer to when Smith called her, it appears she left for Stamford and he called her as she was driving there.

[...] leave, then she saw a cap from a medication bottle, possibly Tylenol PM, but did not think anything of it, the police report states.

Curry told police she never checked the garage. As she was heading to court, one of Fotis’ attorneys, Kevin Smith, called (BBM) her to ask where Fotis was and said his GPS showed that he was still at the house, according to police.
[...]

They weren't my ideas!

I think FD sent AC, then wanted her to drive on to the courthouse by herself, telling her he'd drive himself. I think she went back to the house instead, did not look for him because she may have believed he was on the way to the courthouse.

At what point did she check her tracker? Why did she have a tracker?!

Is there anybody he didn't use?

JMO

Woke up this morning thinking about FD's missing bike...

According to Altimari, it's a black, ten-speed Mercier FD brought with him from Greece. In 2018, PG repaired the bike for FD. MT tells LE the bike's usually kept on a hook at 4 JX, but that she saw it at 80 MS on 5/24/19.

First question: where's the bike? MIRA'd? With the body? Shipped back to Greece? Sold/given away? Could it still be out there somewhere, stripped of its identifying marks, banged up, but the same distinct Rams-horn style?

Second question: where did FD go on this bike?
  • We know he biked from the Lapham Rd turn-off to 69 Welles Lane.
  • I can't remember if it's been confirmed, but I've always assumed he also biked from 4 JX to 80 MS when he went to get PG's Tacoma that morning. If he biked the usual route – JX to Ely to Old Mountain to MS – was he captured on the same Ely Rd surveillance camera that caught his other vehicles on 5/23-5/24? If he wasn't, does that mean he took an alternate route? There are mountain bike trails all over Avon Mountain/WeHa Reservoir, one of which cuts right behind 8 JX and connects to the blue trail – which has an access point on Old Mountain Rd. My partner is very familiar with these trails and thinks it would be really rough on a vintage road bike, but if FD knew this was the bike's final journey, did it really matter if it got banged up in the process?
  • Did he use the bike later in the day, too? We know the bike comes back to 80 MS after he uses it in New Canaan. Since the Tacoma does not leave 80 MS until PG takes it home for the night, the bike either stays at 80 MS overnight, is transported in another vehicle, or biked back at 4 JX. MOO, FD used at the bike at 3:38 pm while MT was out running her sketchy errands in the Jeep. At 3:35 FD calls MT and they talk for 36 seconds. The clipped portion of the SW says FD's phone then leaves 80 MS at 3:38 and doesn't return to 4 JX until 4:17 pm (39 minutes later). I haven't seen any mention of a vehicle leaving 80 MS at 3:38 pm, so that makes me think he was either on foot or on the bike. It's a 5-minute drive to 4 JX (less if you're reckless like FD/MT) and a 10-minute bike ride. Unless he walked from 80 MS to 4 JX – and IMO, he could not afford a leisurely stroll home that afternoon – there's half-an-hour of unaccounted time here. Where did he go on this afternoon bike ride?? It had to be somewhere relatively close. Perhaps some secret spot in the vast, dense, poison-ivy-filled woods off those mountain bike trails? I grew up playing in the Avon Mountain woods and the idea of FD digging a deep hole in some hidden corner keeps me up at night.
  • I also think this bike theory could seriously implicate MT. At 3:55 she returns to 80 MS in the Jeep, calls FD at 3:57, call lasts 2 seconds, and then she gets in the Chevy – with the Thule! – and leaves 80 MS by 4:03 pm. That feels awfully like a premeditated signal. Time to pick up FD/the bike and bring him to 4 JX? Or time to bring the Thule to a predetermined location so FD can transfer materials via the bike? (MOO)
I really hope RC has more incriminating surveillance footage and that LE/people keep searching the many wooded areas between 4 JX and 80 MS. I'm counting the days until I can get back out there.

Attachments

• SW FD Cell Activity 5_24.png
    SW FD Cell Activity 5_24.png
    260.3 KB · Views: 17
I think it's entirely possible FD disassembled his beloved bike. And tossed its parts into a dumpster on one of his properties, early in the morning and loudly enough to be noticed by a neighbor.

I hope LE was able to find all kinds of parts.

My question: after FD biked near Welles, then left Jennifer's house in Jennifer's Suburban, who retrieved his bike?

JMO

Do we know what time AC left the house?
How does this sync with the time he spoke with the Bondsman?
Was this after she left?
And when did Smith last speak with him?
I believe FD was all in with suicide when the time came.
Would he really take that chance of being found by A.C ?
It must have been in the back of his mind that he would end it all if need be.
He had a plan. How long would it take to institute it?
When did AC leave? How long was she gone?
I remember seeing an overhead video of her reaction when she came home. She lost it.
He fooled the lot of them.
He was a coward and took the easy way out.
MOO.

I think it's entirely possible FD disassembled his beloved bike. And tossed its parts into a dumpster on one of his properties, early in the morning and loudly enough to be noticed by a neighbor.

My question: after FD biked near Welles, then left Jennifer's house in Jennifer's Suburban, who retrieved his bike?

JMO
BBM.
Great question.
Who was it? More importantly does LE suspect who it was?
MOO.
ETA. Or was it just in the woods behind her house?
Didn't we see it in the red truck headed back to Farmington?
He was there for 2 plus hours.

JMO

Yes! LE did find the logo plate from the Mercier vintage bike one of the recovered trash bags dumped during their Hartford trip! Moo
A rare French bike, a bloody doorknob and Jennifer Farber Dulos’ DNA on zip ties among new evidence against Fotis Dulos

So sad to imagine but FD probably disassembled the bike just like he likely dismembered Jennifer. Disposed of both. Moo

IMHO he perceived both as useful items and had no place in his life for either.

He never wanted Jennifer, just her family's money & position and the lifestyle that provided him.

He & Side-Piece Michelle Troconis thought they could keep the $$$ and the lifestyle after ditching Jennifer.

Didn't work out quite like that, at great cost to the children involved.

And, Fotis himself realized that the financial house of cards was collapsing in civil court & criminal court at the same time.

So fD solved his immediate problem while leaving the many other problems he created to his children & his home-wrecking mistress.

Michelle Troconis hasn't shown sadness or regret for what happened to the children or what happened to Fore Group. Just regret that she has to charge that ankle bracelet every day & can't waterski!

Kind of childish, IMHO.

Come on, Atty Colangelo, we're ready to see you take on the Troconis-Arrearza-Dulos tribal fight against justice!

jmho ymmv lrr

EXCELLENT post @Tink! The events of that day have never made much sense to me, especially where AC's role comes into play. The existence of a plan between AC and FD checks many boxes, imo.

Questions/Comments I have that are my opinion only would be....
1. Did FD and AC have a plan for her to rescue him mid-attempt so he would go to the hospital and not jail while they figured out other options/solutions for his bond? There were no guarantees that if FD went to Court that day that the State would even allow him an option to offer a new solution to bond. I believe they originally set his bond at $6m thinking that he wouldn't be able to make that bond and would therefore await trial behind bars. Again, IMO.
2. If FD was in the hospital and therefore unable to appear in Court, he could use the "they pushed me to the brink" defense in trying to gain public sympathy and we all know Pattis would've hitched his wagon to that narrative in a heartbeat. Look at Pattis' reaction after-the-fact if there are any questions about that.
3. Did AC think that calling 911 herself would 'out' their plan, and therefore wanted Smith to call? What other reason would she not call 911? I'm asking seriously.
4. Did AC vanish because the plan was never supposed to play out in the way that it did and now it's something she has to live with?
5. Was AC going to put up more funds and/or property and needed more than an hours notice to do so? She was North Carolina based after all, so it's realistic to believe that any such transactions would take a minimum of 24 hours to secure. Just enough time for FD to recover before needing to be in Court.
6. Would AC really have avoided the garage to enter and exit the house? Did she not have a garage door remote (in a car FD owned) and with a 4-car garage, or was she avoiding the garage so she wasn't the one to find him? Keep in mind that it was January, there was snow on the ground, and the BMW AC drove did not appear as if it were kept outside. Back to that plan...Smith and/or the State would call after seeing that FD hadn't left home by tracking his GPS? And why did it take the State so long to notice that FD's GPS still placed him at home? That's a question for another day, and I tend to believe there are a few people in between that system of tracking and the info getting up to a State's Atty, though something that I hope they've rectified since.
7. If all FD needed was time, and even if the Court planned to remand FD to jail in a future hearing (post-recovery), Pattis would've fought tooth and nail for the Court to accept whatever new collateral FD had arranged, and by the way the hearings were going I believe the Court would've accepted the new bond terms. MOO

I have more thoughts in me on this one, I just want to throw these out there until I tap back into that place and time to remember more about the day.

MOO

EXCELLENT post @Tink! The events of that day have never made much sense to me, especially where AC's role comes into play. The existence of a plan between AC and FD checks many boxes, imo.

1. Did FD and AC have a plan for her to rescue him mid-attempt so he would go to the hospital and not jail while they figured out other options/solutions for his bond? There were no guarantees that if FD went to Court that day that the State would even allow him an option to offer a new solution to bond. I believe they originally set his bond at $6m thinking that he wouldn't be able to make that bond and would therefore await trial behind bars. Again, IMO.
2. If FD was in the hospital and therefore unable to appear in Court, he could use the "they pushed me to the brink" defense in trying to gain public sympathy and we all know Pattis would've hitched his wagon to that narrative in a heartbeat. Look at Pattis' reaction after-the-fact if there are any questions about that.
3. Did AC think that calling 911 herself would 'out' their plan, and therefore wanted Smith to call? What other reason would she not call 911? I'm asking seriously.
4. Did AC vanish because the plan was never supposed to play out in the way that it did and now it's something she has to live with?
5. Was AC going to put up more funds and/or property and needed more than an hours notice to do so? She was North Carolina based after all, so it's realistic to believe that any such transactions would take a minimum of 24 hours to secure. Just enough time for FD to recover before needing to be in Court.
6. Would AC really have avoided the garage to enter and exit the house? Did she not have a garage door remote (in a car FD owned) and with a 4-car garage, or was she avoiding the garage so she wasn't the one to find him? Keep in mind that it was January, there was snow on the ground, and the BMW AC drove did not appear as if it were kept outside. Back to that plan...Smith and/or the State would call after seeing that FD hadn't left home by tracking his GPS? And why did it take the State so long to notice that FD's GPS still placed him at home? That's a question for another day, and I tend to believe there are a few people in between that system of tracking and the info getting up to a State's Atty, though something that I hope they've rectified since.
7. If all FD needed was time, and even if the Court planned to remand FD to jail in a future hearing (post-recovery), Pattis would've fought tooth and nail for the Court to accept whatever new collateral FD had arranged, and by the way the hearings were going I believe the Court would've accepted the new bond terms. MOO

I have more thoughts in me on this one, I just want to throw these out there until I tap back into that place and time to remember more about the day.

MOO
These are excellent theories Morgan10028.

MOO

Wow, so many good insights and questions! Rereading the article that Tink shared I was really struck by how inconsistent AC’s comments and recollections were with KS’s comments. And ostensibly they were both on the same team given that NP was to represent AC, although I don’t think we know exactly what for...

MOO

I’m on the fence here. Re:(1.)If FD and AC set it up, to rescue “ mid attempt”, that would be playing with some serious fire. I could see the
‘ let’s pretend you need help but you really don’t and then like I rescue you, and you get a lot of sympathy( 2.), but this was not a pretend situation. He ingested the Ty PM right? With benadryl -which will act as a sedative. I can’t really believe that even FD who thought he was a god and/or smarter than everyone else in the room could possibly think he could manage to control when the acute CO poisoning would reach the half way point, that he might image from which he could expect recovery. Of course then again he did think he could also pull off the perfect murder, which he continued to protest despite cctv and forensic evidence! SMH!

(3.) IMO the reason why she didn’t call 911, and wanted KS to do it, was because she did not want to face FDs wrath if she was wrong.
I think she was shocked to hear the GPS still placed him in the house. What if he had cut it off and was making a break for it? KS says up front that they knew FD would remain in custody until they worked out the bond. They ALL knew this. So AC hears he is still there and thinks, hmm, he must be sick, fell down, had a heart attack??? Any emergent situation could have kept him there, but what if she was wrong? We have all heard the stories about his chasing JFD and that little car mishap. I don’t think SHE wanted to be the one to dial 911 and foil his escape plans, but she also wanted him to have medical help if needed, so she put the onus on KS.

Someone is clearly lying about that telephone exchange. It reminds me of the old lawyer joke; they ask when you stopped beating your wife, not if you beat her.
KS says he asked her 2x? if FD could have harmed himself, to which she replied no. He also says in response to her questions about 911, he advised her LE was on their way. That’s not the same thing.

KS somehow also leaves out the scenario that FD could have needed medical aid for a emergency situation that was not self induced. And oddly he explains the conversation while making sure he references Colangelo- so what, was he on speaker phone?

I imagine the convo more along these lines:
KS: where’s FD, the GPS places him at the house?
AC: no, he’s not there, he said he was coming, something must have happened, call 911
KS: LE is on their way
AC: no he may need medical professionals, please call 91-, I’m turning around
KS: No, I don’t need to, LE is on their way
AC : what is wrong with you, are you afraid FD is gone but the GPS is there
KS: that’s right. Do you think FD would harm himself
AC: absolutely not KS, but he may have had a medical emergency.
KS: yes, but do you think he would harm himself? Nope? Okie dokie. We have plenty of time to screw around with this. Let’s wait till LE finds him in that 10,000 sq ft maze, and THEN they can call for life saving professionals if he needs them.

MOO MOO MOO.

Last edited:
I have followed this case off and on but do not know all of the details. One of the things I’d like to know (if it is known) is it the court ordered no contact that actually caused MT & FD to breakup? How long before FD began dating AC? I’d be surprised if this isn’t the ultimate betrayal to MT if it was FD’s decision to “move on” with their separate lives.

JMO
I’m thinking since they found FD’s DNA on the INSIDE plate and knob of mud room, FD had left the bike out back and went to retrieve it and put it in the suburban before leaving Welles. IMO

I’m on the fence here. Re:(1.)If FD and AC set it up, to rescue “ mid attempt”, that would be playing with some serious fire. I could see the
‘ let’s pretend you need help but you really don’t and then like I rescue you, and you get a lot of sympathy( 2.), but this was not a pretend situation. He ingested the Ty PM right? With benadryl -which will act as a sedative. I can’t really believe that even FD who thought he was a god and/or smarter than everyone else in the room could possibly think he could manage to control when the acute CO poisoning would reach the half way point, that he might image from which he could expect recovery. Of course then again he did think he could also pull off the perfect murder, which he continued to protest despite cctv and forensic evidence! SMH!

(3.) IMO the reason why she didn’t call 911, and wanted KS to do it, was because she did not want to face FDs wrath if she was wrong.
I think she was shocked to hear the GPS still placed him in the house. What if he had cut it off and was making a break for it? KS says up front that they knew FD would remain in custody until they worked out the bond. They ALL knew this. So AC hears he is still there and thinks, hmm, he must be sick, fell down, had a heart attack??? Any emergent situation could have kept him there, but what if she was wrong? We have all heard the stories about his chasing JFD and that little car mishap. I don’t think SHE wanted to be the one to dial 911 and foil his escape plans, but she also wanted him to have medical help if needed, so she put the onus on KS.

Someone is clearly lying about that telephone exchange. It reminds me of the old lawyer joke; they ask when you stopped beating your wife, not if you beat her.
KS says he asked her 2x? if FD could have harmed himself, to which she replied no. He also says in response to her questions about 911, he advised her LE was on their way. That’s not the same thing.

KS somehow also leaves out the scenario that FD could have needed medical aid for a emergency situation that was not self induced. And oddly he explains the conversation while making sure he references Colangelo- so what, was he on speaker phone?

I imagine the convo more along these lines:
KS: where’s FD, the GPS places him at the house?
AC: no, he’s not there, he said he was coming, something must have happened, call 911
KS: LE is on their way
AC: no he may need medical professionals, please call 91-, I’m turning around
KS: No, I don’t need to, LE is on their way
AC : what is wrong with you, are you afraid FD is gone but the GPS is there
KS: that’s right. Do you think FD would harm himself
AC: absolutely not KS, but he may have had a medical emergency.
KS: yes, but do you think he would harm himself? Nope? Okie dokie. We have plenty of time to screw around with this. Let’s wait till LE finds him in that 10,000 sq ft maze, and THEN they can call for life saving professionals if he needs them.

MOO MOO MOO.
Ding-a-ling-a-ling! Another one who wonders about that very theory!
MOO MOO also.

As soon as I saw the contrasting accounts + NP representing AC (I might be wrong or this may no longer be the case?) I immediately got wary. Plus... although yes, there are women who get enamored with guys like Watts, et. al, I view AC as way above average intelligence (southern Ivy academic honors, high-level FA for years), able to evaluate news reports, arrest warrants, etc. — and proceed cautiously — even if there was a long-standing relationship. So I don’t attribute all of this weirdness to love-blindness or naïveté. Something else, I’m not sure what.
IMHO

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads