View Poster
Download Poster

Details: N/A
Missing Person Details

Attachments

• bowden.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 11
Article from July 2019

Cleveland mother worried foul play is involved in disappearance of 20-year-old daughter Kittrina Bowden
[...]
According to a missing persons report provided to Dateline by the Cleveland Police Department, police went to Kittrina’s apartment that evening. Nobody answered the door. According to the report, while police were at Kittrina’s apartment, a friend of hers approached officers. He, too, was looking for Kittrina after her boss had called him to say she hadn’t shown up to work.

“[The friend told police] that Kittrina does not lock her front door and walked the officers into her unit,” the report states.
[...]
“[Her neighbor] stated to officers he last saw Kittrina on [the evening of May 28] sitting on her front porch with a black male, who he described as having a scruffy beard, approx. 5’10”, and approx. 30 years old,” the report states. “[Kittrina’s boss] overheard [the neighbor] describing this male and stated that sounded like Kittrina’s friend ‘Tony,’ who she believes Kittrina is dating.”

The Cleveland Police Department did not reply to Dateline’s request for more information on the person with whom Kittrina was last seen. The report provided to Dateline indicates Kittrina does not have access to a car.

20 years old! Where is she? What happened?

JMO not judging. Boyfriend said Kittrina never locked her door? Never?

Where are you Kittrina?

I haven't found LE or MSM confirmation on this sad bit of information. I hope they get answers.
Kittrina Bowden - About
Missing since 5/28/19
She was found deceased in an abandoned building in Cleveland Ohio.
If anybody knows anything on what happened please contact the Cleveland police .

I haven't found LE or MSM confirmation on this sad bit of information. I hope they get answers.
Kittrina Bowden - About
Missing since 5/28/19
She was found deceased in an abandoned building in Cleveland Ohio.
If anybody knows anything on what happened please contact the Cleveland police .

Lovely young lady embarking on life. Spreading her wings! This is where she ends up?

It's wrong, extremely sad, and whoever hurt this young girl will have to pay in some way. Bless Kittrina's mom. Poor woman in agony.

She was found, and her family say it listed as a homocide, but the information is ... sketchy as all I can find is a YouTube video that she was found, not news sources, her face book page put up when she was missing and found in August. Maybe someone local has more information?
How does this get changes to “found”?

She was found, and her family say it listed as a homocide, but the information is ... sketchy as all I can find is a YouTube video that she was found, not news sources, her face book page put up when she was missing and found in August. Maybe someone local has more information?

I don't understand the lack of any LE or MSM release regarding her recovery. Kittrina is still listed as a MP by CCSO @ Missing Person Details. I couldn't find an obituary or death notice of any sort. Her thread most likely won't get moved until there is confirmation from LE/MSM as is standard procedure at WS.

She's listed on the Cuyahoga County Medical Examiner site. :(

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210220-184732.png
    Screenshot_20210220-184732.png
    29 KB · Views: 29

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads