IL IL - The Unidentified Victims of John Wayne Gacy

Hiya, new here to Websleuths (tho i've been watching over the threads for some time).

Part of me thinks that Body 13 may have Jewish, Mediterranean, Armenian, Hispanic, or Middle Eastern heritage, judging by the looks of his reconstruction.
Well, there
Any developments with the DNA Doe Project?
Any developments with the DNA Doe Project?
I tried to sumbit these unidentified young men for DDP using special google form. However, I read on their website about submitting unidentified: they may not take on a case/take on a case latter

Hiya, new here to Websleuths (tho i've been watching over the threads for some time).

Part of me thinks that Body 13 may have Jewish, Mediterranean, Armenian, Hispanic, or Middle Eastern heritage, judging by the looks of his reconstruction.
Well, Body 13 race listed as white, however he could be Jewish, but it is unknown

Well, Body 13 race listed as white, however he could be Jewish, but it is unknown

I have just looked at Namus page of Timotey G. McKernan, and now I am confident he is Body 28. Hair description - "thick hair medium length", as Body 28 probably has(if we pay attention on his facial reconstruction). Date of disappearance, similiar facial features, and the fact, that Timotey fractured his right arm twice, makes him a promising match for Body 28

From what I've seen, Middle Eastern skulls have some similar characteristics to Caucasian skulls. Hispanic whites also exist. Though, personally, I think DNA would better tell his ethnicity.

I have a gut feeling that these victims either have yet to be matched with missing persons (at least for now) or they weren't reported missing and would be the kind of cases that ended up being solved via genetic genealogy (like Marcia King or Wanda Kirkum).

I have just looked at Namus page of Timotey G. McKernan, and now I am confident he is Body 28. Hair description - "thick hair medium length", as Body 28 probably has(if we pay attention on his facial reconstruction). Date of disappearance, similiar facial features, and the fact, that Timotey fractured his right arm twice, makes him a promising match for Body 28
I think exactly the same, by chance at the end it was sent to see if it was a possible coincidence?

I think you should submit Timothy G. McKernan. Same age, height, date of disappearance. Overmore they both fractured their right arm, and McKernan face slightly ressembles Body 28' facial reconstruction(dont pay attention on hair)
I Agree!

This Gacy UID seems to fit pretty closely to Orin Anderson.

957UMIL

2841505720045078242S600x600Q851.jpg
2770954120045078242S425x425Q851.jpg

Orin's age is a year or two below the low-end of the age limit, and there is no mention of a prior fracture of the collarbone. But he looks quite a bit like the facial reconstruction IMO. His height is right also.

It looks like most of his victims were killed in 1975 and 1976, but as you indicated, his first victim (who was buried in the crawlspace) was murdered in 1972. This leaves quite open the possibility that Orin (missing in August 1973) was among the UID's in the crawlspace.

Hi! New to WS, but I have a bunch of docs and spreadsheets going for the missing people referenced in this thread, and Orin is the most convincing of all that I have recieved. Has there been any progress with him since this post?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back