OK OK - Peggy McGuire, 28, Eufaula, 16 Nov 2015

Thank you for the notification. I'm not trying to break the rules, just trying to help. I'll try this one again.

Based on interviews thus far, I think the family probably knows what happened and who is involved, but before the public is notified, LE must do their due diligence.

Just take a look at this sentence from this morning's ktul.com article [1].

It has only been a week and based on the language, it sounds like they believe foul play was involved.

[1] Officials looking into evidence as family continues search for missing woman

IMO
OSBI WARRANT AND SEARCH PRODUCES LEADS
Warrant results produce leads in search for missing McIntosh County woman
Peggy McGuire: What's In A Name? | Free Podcasts | Podomatic"

They are probably protecting possible defamation of the name. Once they gather more information and evidence, they will either clear this person or name him or her as a suspect.

I've seen a few cases like this before and this is typically how they pan out. There is a reason why they are not talking about the obvious.

IMO
When this first happened, I read from the person who said they saw a person in the car with her but could not tell who it was. The post may have been removed. They may be afraid and removed it or for other reasons it was removed.
Here is recent article on OSBI warrant and search producing leads and the podcast on unfound with her mother and she talks some about the things found in the search.
OSBI WARRANT AND SEARCH PRODUCES LEADS
Warrant results produce leads in search for missing McIntosh County woman

Welcome! :)
And thanks for clarifying about the vehicle. :) And the other info as well.
The Topix forum which closed down last year, had witness discussions on it. There was eye witness who saw her drop the son off and she had another adult in the vehicle with her.
Allegedly that was seen on school cameras too and could not tell if was male or female.
I personally saw the comments of a person who knows who she is saw her with another adult.
That was on the Topix forum.
There is no discussion on why they are not asking the child who was with her when dropping him off. The OSBI told news they wont release names of witnesses. The SON knows who was with them though. Despite the Topix forum closing down the Wayback Machine website has stored images for the site from 1996 to current date so that would cover anything until they closed down.
Here is a podcast with Peggy's mom. Do not believe there is any discussion of the fact there was an adult seen with her dropping him off. News articles mention she was SEEN dropping him off and someone was with them. OSBI doesnt want things discussed. I am from Lake Eufaula area and know Eufaula and the county well. Some of the good ol boy system she described is ...well...accurate. I do not know if they are actually hindering truth but I can say, some facts are just not being discussed. WHO was with her when she dropped him off and whoever it was...the son knows.

Glad to see some recent movement on this even it is only on here and not much in the media. I'm concerned that LE won't do anything till they find her remains and they are either found someplace on private property the killer would have access to or something is found with the remains that leads to the killer. It's not like we don't believe who the killer is here.

On November 15, 2015, nurse and mother Peggy McGuire dropped her son off at school near Eufaula, Oklahoma. The 29-year-old then headed back to the home she shared with the boy and his father, with whom she reportedly no longer had a romantic relationship. A grainy security video, captured the next morning around 5 a.m., shows Peggy's Toyota truck being parked at T&J's Ice House, a rural bar along Highway 9. A dark, unidentified figure can be seen walking away from the vehicle during an early-morning storm.

In the four years since, there have been few clues uncovered in the case. Thousands continue to follow the Facebook page ‘Bring Peggy Home!!!!’ and post encouraging messages and memories of Peggy.

Six years of Dateline's Missing in America: 134 still missing

Checking in, searching the internet. Nothing out there in the media or anywhere else on the internet. Peggy's case sure went cold FAST!

On November 15, 2015, nurse and mother Peggy McGuire dropped her son off at school near Eufaula, Oklahoma. The 29-year-old then headed back to the home she shared with the boy and his father, with whom she reportedly no longer had a romantic relationship. A grainy security video, captured the next morning around 5 a.m., shows Peggy's Toyota truck being parked at T&J's Ice House, a rural bar along Highway 9. A dark, unidentified figure can be seen walking away from the vehicle during an early-morning storm. In the five years since, there have been few clues uncovered in the case. Thousands continue to follow the Facebook page ‘Bring Peggy Home!!!!’ and post encouraging messages and memories of Peggy. If you have any information regarding Peggy’s case, please call the Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation at (405) 848-6724.
upload_2021-2-11_4-11-44.png
Seven years of Dateline's Missing in America: 156 still missing

Was checking Facebook and saw that Peggy’s 13 yr old son Ethan McIntosh was reported missing yesterday 2/22/21. After Peggy’s disappearance Ethan was ultimately taken out of Thomas McIntosh’s care (the prime suspect of Peggy McGuire disappearance) and put into foster care. Thomas McIntosh repeatedly refused Peggy’s mother Betty Davis visitation with her grandson Ethan after the disappearance of Peggy, prompting Peggy to take court action, resulting in Ethan being removed from Thomas’s care and placed into foster care. I don’t have anymore details as to why he was put into foster care or if Betty did in fact gain custody (hopefully so) as I’ve been trying to gather more details on Ethan’s disappearance.
So far everything is mum, despite a massive search party along w. Helicopters, no details are being released except what is in the news article I linked. I’m an Oklahoma resident, I live a few hours away from where he was last seen, but there’s been no amber alerts posted at this time. Something is way off about this, Ethan was last seen operating an orange Kubota Tractor, I’m guessing helping with chores. The tractor was found abandoned on the land where he was working, but no signs of Ethan. Here’s the links to the story of his disappearance, please share. I tried going a write up on unresolved mysteries, but I’m not good at this. Praying for a good outcome, this just makes me sick with worry. Also included as the last link, a link to Peggy’s case.
Multiple agencies searching for missing McIntosh County boy
Lighthorse Police Search For Missing Teen
Peggy’s case ⬇️⬇️
Peggy Anne McGuire – The Charley Project

Was checking Facebook and saw that Peggy’s 13 yr old son Ethan McIntosh was reported missing yesterday 2/22/21. After Peggy’s disappearance Ethan was ultimately taken out of Thomas McIntosh’s care (the prime suspect of Peggy McGuire disappearance) and put into foster care. Thomas McIntosh repeatedly refused Peggy’s mother Betty Davis visitation with her grandson Ethan after the disappearance of Peggy, prompting Peggy to take court action, resulting in Ethan being removed from Thomas’s care and placed into foster care. I don’t have anymore details as to why he was put into foster care or if Betty did in fact gain custody (hopefully so) as I’ve been trying to gather more details on Ethan’s disappearance.
So far everything is mum, despite a massive search party along w. Helicopters, no details are being released except what is in the news article I linked. I’m an Oklahoma resident, I live a few hours away from where he was last seen, but there’s been no amber alerts posted at this time. Something is way off about this, Ethan was last seen operating an orange Kubota Tractor, I’m guessing helping with chores. The tractor was found abandoned on the land where he was working, but no signs of Ethan. Here’s the links to the story of his disappearance, please share. I tried going a write up on unresolved mysteries, but I’m not good at this. Praying for a good outcome, this just makes me sick with worry. Also included as the last link, a link to Peggy’s case.
Multiple agencies searching for missing McIntosh County boy
Lighthorse Police Search For Missing Teen
Peggy’s case ⬇️⬇️
Peggy Anne McGuire – The Charley Project

Oh no. This is sad :(. Hope they find him soon!

UPDATE—ETHAN WAS FOUND ALIVE—

Update: Missing McIntosh County Teen Found Alive

he was found about an hour ago, no further details available at the moment, but I did link the story where they found him.
I am so relieved, I’ve been sick over this all morning. Thanks to everyone who commented and shared. His mother going missing in 2015 really shook up our little rural communities in Oklahoma, if anything the one positive to come from this is that Peggy McGuire’s case got a lot of attention and was back in discussions all over social media platforms. Peggy and her family are still waiting for justice and I can only cross my fingers and hope one day they’ll receive it. Hold your babies alittle tighter tonight.

The search was on for a 13-year-old boy who vanished after last being seen driving a tractor in his Oklahoma town Monday. With the help of police and volunteers, the boy was found by himself nearly 20 miles away from Stidham, where the search efforts began. He was treated for dehydration, but was alive and in good health, officials said. But the young boy's case has now put the spotlight back on another missing persons case, involving his mother, who also disappeared in the same town almost six years ago.

More at Case of Oklahoma Teen, Found After Going Missing, Puts Spotlight Back on Missing Mom, Who Vanished 5 Years Ago

I performed a Google search on Peggy McGuire and there really isn't anything on her alone in the last year. In fact, if not for her son going missing for a brief period of time there really wouldn't be anything at all. This case appears to be cold enough to freeze nitrogen.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back